Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Couldn't move in my hall this morning with all the cards. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Post man flat out eh novella? Good girl

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Woo! My sis on TV3's The Morning Show talking about Tantra...

About 30:00...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Post man flat out eh novella? Good girl

;)

Oh, he had some job with my post this morning!

Not really, I just got a phone bill. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Das, you better not leave me standing at the altar counter in Supermacs. I mean, I went to a lot of effort getting ready.

18374.jpeg

Not long now, my love.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

OH just called, I'm not going to the Muppets :(
    He's not feeling the greatest and is spending the rest of the day in bed.
    Shouldn't be this disapointed as it can't be helped but still am a bit

*hops onto I hate valentines day train*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Happy Valentines day! Although my valentine is not here until tomorrow morning, I shall not complain.

I'm using today as a be nice to everyone day! Share the loves!!!

:)

Yes, I did get a love letter in the post this morning. Christ, it makes me apprechiate how absolutely wonderful my man is....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Happy Valentines Day :D

Got my card from my boyfriend but waiting on one from my friend so would be nice if it came today :) Got a couple of texts alright, nice to have people think of you! Half made up with my sister, even though she technically didn't apologise, so she and my dog will be getting their cards today.

She is going out for college rag week tonight, even though she is still in school. I'm afraid to ask her what the theme night is!

In college till very late tonight so won't be doing anything nice myself. But might buy myself a nice lunch and eat it alone :P

Spread the love people! I love this guy on YouTube. He is such a cutie. Also love the first comment under the video "This guy is definitely getting laid on Valentines" :pac:

bubblefett wrote: »
    OH just called, I'm not going to the Muppets :(
    He's not feeling the greatest and is spending the rest of the day in bed.
    Shouldn't be this disapointed as it can't be helped but still am a bit

*hops onto I hate valentines day train*

You should be disappointed, its a brilliant film :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭MsAllybear

got flirty texts from fella last night trying to cheer me up and inviting me over for hot coc and choc and movie! sweet eh... couldnt cos hmmm i was busy and it was almost 2am...

also (a) i have absolute no interest in him (b) he has too many issues (for my liking) and (C) He's my COUSINS EX Boyfriend!!!!!
    MEN!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

now ye're lovin'
    Username Compatibility
    Lola92
    rainbow kirby
    Acoshla
    Princess Peach
    IvyTheTerrible
    jujibee
    CathyMoran
    Jane_LS_88
    EmilyO
    squeakyduck
    bubblefett

My boards loving list...

Get in the "moods"

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Das, you better not leave me standing at the altar counter in Supermacs. I mean, I went to a lot of effort getting ready.

18374.jpeg

Not long now, my love.

You look ravishing, darling.

Getting nervous now, not only about my impending nuptials, but about a real honest-to-god person I know and not a faceless internet stranger reading my smutty smut later. Yarg!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

There's a cat getting some lovin right outside our window.

That has to be the creepiest sound ever! :eek:
    He he!

Went for a nice long walk this morning, and put a rake of dried chillis on my pasta last night...come on!

Ivy - take a leaf outta the cat's book. According Friends in TOW Rachel Has A Baby that's the best thing to try.. ;)
    Acoshla wrote: »
    I had a boyfriend for a few months when I was 12, met my first longterm boyfriend at 13, was with him til 18!

Jeepers, I didn't have my first one until just over a year ago and I still have him. :)
    Gauge wrote: »
    My 13 year old god daughter has been tweeting about how she's going to be "forever alone", interspersed with wordy "unrequited love" tweets directed at some boy. Ahh, thank God for teenage dramatics, it puts everything else in perspective!

I have a feeling I may be following her because she's part of the Irish 30 Seconds to Mars fan club..
    And on an un-rant note -- the boy got up early this am and woke me up (early) with breakfast a cuddle and two cards -one from him and one from Ava.

The only thing I got him was edible underwear for later!

Aww cute! And I like your style Storm! ;):D

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :D

Edit: Don't like watching WWE with bf and my brother... Not liking all the "oh I woudn't mind that position" or "pull the top down lower girl" when the Divas are on. :rolleyes: Makes me feel a bit bleugh considering I'll never look like any of them, not in a million years.

You should be disappointed, its a brilliant film :(

Sad about it and at fact that we're not spending our super awesome day together.
    Still, it's a small matter in the grand scheme of things. We're together 5 years on thursday, hopefully he'll be better then

Girls - a question for y'all with OH's.

Would you let him organise your wedding in "don't tell the bride" style (not on tv now, just hypothetically)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Would you let him organise your wedding in "don't tell the bride" style (not on tv now, just hypothetically)?

No way!

Not so much cos I wouldn't trust him to make those arrangements (in fact, he is so organised, he'd make a better bridezilla than me) just I think it's something that has to be decided on together.

Anyway, we are going to be contrary and have one of those quiet civil ceremonies and no white!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭careymary

Acoshla wrote: »
    I had a boyfriend for a few months when I was 12, met my first longterm boyfriend at 13, was with him til 18!

Bet ya, got with my first boyfriend at 11 (&a half) split up just after my 22nd birthday, even I'm a bit :eek: when I think back! First Love though eh?

Yeah, he's much better organised and better at budgeting than me- I'd spend all my money on cake and a dress and forget about everything else :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Happy Valentines Day girlies.

At 32 years of age my Mam still thinks its cool to send me a valentines card.

*train to saddo city here I come*

Kiera wrote: »

That's why I love my mum. I'll always get a valentine's day card off her for sure ("anonymously")

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭careymary

I always think if you were entering the show, you would have to have everything planned out and pictures of dresses you like etc sorted before the time came, as well as an extensive dont you dare list!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Nope, I like planning things, he doesn't, simple as!

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »

Ivy - take a leaf outta the cat's book. According Friends in TOW Rachel Has A Baby that's the best thing to try.. ;)

Not working! :p

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Edit: Don't like watching WWE with bf and my brother... Not liking all the "oh I woudn't mind that position" or "pull the top down lower girl" when the Divas are on. :rolleyes: Makes me feel a bit bleugh considering I'll never look like any of them, not in a million years.

Hated watching WWE with my brothers but because they would see a cool move AND THEN TRY IT ON ME!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

That's why I love my mum. I'll always get a valentine's day card off her for sure ("anonymously")

Haha yeah Mam is the same "from your secret admirer". At least change your writing woman :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Just sent the boy a "let's celebrate not having to celebrate Valentine's day" ecard :) hope all the annoying people on my FB see it :p

Nope. I'm quite OCD when it comes to planning things, I'd feel very agitated and fidgety if I had no part in the planning. Also, I want a Harry Potter themed wedding and he just wouldn't do it justice :p

Kiera wrote: »

My mam told me yesterday she didn't send me one and I was sad :(:pac:

Me and my boyfriend are planning next year's Valentines. Our third together but hopefully the first one we actually see each other for. I'm giving him a year to learn to cook me a 3 course meal! He made his first Odlums bread mix last night and I had to talk him through it >_<

I think he'd be far better at it than I would be :(

Jane those WWE girls look trashy - I wouldn't worry too much about never looking like them - at least you don't have herpes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

bubblefett wrote: »
    Ivy, you shoudl really update us as soon as you can when you go into labour. We'll all be going mad wanting to know how you got on!! :D
    Get the OH to send us an update on the mobile will ya? :P

I've lost half a stone!!!!!!!!!
    That means I've gone from 13stone at the start of the year, to 12.2
    I'm so happy, my weight was really getting me down. At least now I can see improvements :) Yeay!
    Congrats on the weight loss Bubblefett.

Not a chance would I let my fella organise a wedding for us (we're not getting married, but even if we were).

I'm odd and like to know exactly what is going on.

Same with my 21st, I am the one organising it 'cause I want to know exactly what's happening.

Going to make buns now, whoop :D

Going over to see my dad two weeks from tomorrow - hope the two weeks fly, I really, really can't wait to see him.

Happy Valentines day boys & gals, hope ye have a great day regardless of what ye do. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

my mammy sent me one as well lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

*peeks out from under rock*

Is it still Valentine's Day/STBEH's birthday?

*crawls back under rock*

My sisters are bringing me to the sad old man's pub around the corner for an anti-Valentine's/STBEH's Birthday drink tonight, the reasoning being that it won't be full of couples gazing into eachother's eyes. And if there are any couples there, we'll be too busy feeling sorry for them to hate them. Cause, y'know, it's a kip.

It's foolproof.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement