Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 DreamingAgain

Hi guys!
    I only have two mocks left;History and Geography both HL.The thing is my sis has been sick all week,missed the most of the week of school, and last night I started feeling the same dizzy/chesty/headache thing as her.I haven't been able to eat,walk or study all day and I'm reaally panicking about my mocks now.If I miss those two mocks do you think it will be terrible(I DON'T want to,but I can barely even type this out!)?!I know it's obviously not a good thing but will it really affect my L.C:/History is my best subject but I have no idea where I stand with Geog(worst teacher ever,and I haven't really put that much work into the subject).Anyway,I hope someone could give me some advice!
    Much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Ad_Wn

banana4 wrote: »
    Anyone had DEB Chemistry yet?!

hey if you have had chemistry could i pleaseee get it in detail off you

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Any Maths P.2 DEB hints? Other than whats on the spreadsheet

• Registered Users Posts: 14 pipwhitehall93

Music Examcraft:

Q1:
    Bohemian Rhapsody
    .. I cant remember which sections were played though sorry

Q2:
    Bach - Tenor Aria

Q3:
    Barry
    - I can't remember what section it was.. but it might have
    been A? and you had to comment on your favourite section of the movement

Q4:
    Tchaikovsky - Love Theme and you had to write out the melody for it and say which instruments play the melody and mention another part in the song where you hear the love theme and two differences

The only essay I can remember is
    Sean-Nós
    because thats the one I did!

It wasn't too bad of a paper.. thats all I can remember though sorry!
    You beautiful beautiful person. You've actually just saved my life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Ad_Wn

Music Examcraft:

Q1:
    Bohemian Rhapsody
    .. I cant remember which sections were played though sorry

Q2:
    Bach - Tenor Aria

Q3:
    Barry
    - I can't remember what section it was.. but it might have
    been A? and you had to comment on your favourite section of the movement

Q4:
    Tchaikovsky - Love Theme and you had to write out the melody for it and say which instruments play the melody and mention another part in the song where you hear the love theme and two differences

The only essay I can remember is
    Sean-Nós
    because thats the one I did!

It wasn't too bad of a paper.. thats all I can remember though sorry!
    You beautiful beautiful person. You've actually just saved my life!

Any chance you have chemistry DEB other then whats on the spreadsheet!?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Its only two exams - why not take it when you feel better? If you want to do well just dont cheat :P If not, since history is your best subject then just make an estimate of how you might have done if you're trying to count up points or something and geography could be dismissed if you wouldnt count it anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭anishboi

Ad_Wn wrote: »
    Hayezer wrote: »
    Any Maths P.2 DEB hints? Other than whats on the spreadsheet

hey you got chemistry debs other than whats on the spreadsheet?

I just sent it to you why are ya still asking!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Lollin

Business hl DEB and exam craft anyone??? Need it really bad! Can give deb papers for all other subjects.. Pleaseeee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 simpsons93

Hey can anyone tell me in detail the chemistry deb paper please!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kDEBz

hey could anyone tell me what is coming up on the biology hl debs paper, it would be of great help if you were able to give me more detail rather than just the chapters. ive done art irish and english on debs papers so far so i can try give you some tips from what i remember too.. thanks a million

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pinkflower

can someone please send me Biology and chemistry DEBS mock paper? pleaseeeeeeee :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Hi guys!
    I only have two mocks left;History and Geography both HL.The thing is my sis has been sick all week,missed the most of the week of school, and last night I started feeling the same dizzy/chesty/headache thing as her.I haven't been able to eat,walk or study all day and I'm reaally panicking about my mocks now.If I miss those two mocks do you think it will be terrible(I DON'T want to,but I can barely even type this out!)?!I know it's obviously not a good thing but will it really affect my L.C:/History is my best subject but I have no idea where I stand with Geog(worst teacher ever,and I haven't really put that much work into the subject).Anyway,I hope someone could give me some advice!
    Much appreciated.

Moved this to the mocks thread.

DreamingAgain, there is nothing that says you can't sit the exams in a week or two when you get over your sickness. Get your teacher to hang onto the paper for you and just correct it herself (they should have the marking scheme). The mocks are good for timing and planning but in terms of content, they give no real indication to your real grade...missing these won't affect your subject in June if you put in the work!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

pinkflower, it's 1.50 on Saturday night / Sunday morning!

There aren't that many people likely to be around, and posting 3 or four posts in a row won't wake them up and make them log on!

You *could* have a root through the thread yourself, there's a lot of info been posted up already, also a link to an (off-site) spreadsheet which one of the members developed to keep info together.

Put a little bit of effort into helping yourself, maybe? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Deethepigeon

pinkflower wrote: »
    can someone please send me Biology and chemistry DEBS mock paper? pleaseeeeeeee :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Helloworld2012

simpsons93 wrote: »
    Hey can anyone tell me in detail the chemistry deb paper please!

Higher or ordinary ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

i have the chemistry HL if u want it

It might be useful if you put it up here and/or on the spreadsheet whenever you can...before you get bombarded with PMs! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 LaurenApple

Hey could anyone send me Biology, Chemistry, Business, Irish (HL DEB) paper 2, and accounting please?

I have Maths (HL DEB) paper 1, English paper (1&2 DEB), Irish (HL DEB) paper 1, and French (DEB), I'll swap people them for the papers I need above?

Hey could anyone send me Biology, Chemistry, Business, Irish (HL DEB) paper 2, and accounting please?

I have Maths (HL DEB) paper 1, English paper (1&2 DEB), Irish (HL DEB) paper 1, and French (DEB), I'll swap people them for the papers I need above?

i can send u chemistry i u send me the French plz :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 TheBrauneisen

Hey does anyone have a more detailed idea of the HL geog examcraft paper? The spread sheets a little vague! Would be much appreciated :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Buanacainte

I posted stuff earlier in the thread for the examcraft music :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17 UC

Anybody know what questions from the human processes book are coming up on examcraft geography?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 LaurenApple

i can send u chemistry i u send me the French plz :)

ok yeah I'll pm you whats on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pinkflower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Holahola94

Hi everyone!
    Could someone please please please please let me know about HL DEBS HISTORY????
    I have my mock tomorrow but I've been sick all weekend and I really need some help!!I have pm-ed a few people on this, but so far nobody has replied.
    I've info on English,Irish,Spanish and Biology HL and Maths OL all DEBS if anyone needs.
    I'd be eternally grateful!!
    PLEASE HELP!
    Thanks
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭EDmon

Does anyone know what the final 2 questions were on in DEB HL IRISH comprehensions A & B ?

Like were they:
    Tuiseal Ginideach
    Saor Briathra (Aimsir Láithreach, Chaite, Fhaistineach?)
    aidiacht (adjectives)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 aine17

Hi guys!
    Much appreciated.

i wouldnt worry :) ive missed my biology and my teacher said i can do it during midterm at home or she can orgnaise a room for me, i also have to miss some this week and i plan to do the same :)
    mocks are mocks, and loadsa people miss them for various reasons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

EDmon wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the final 2 questions were on in DEB HL IRISH comprehensions A & B ?

Like were they:
    Tuiseal Ginideach
    Saor Briathra (Aimsir Láithreach, Chaite, Fhaistineach?)
    aidiacht (adjectives)

Thanks

All i know is that
    literary genre is not comin up

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭EDmon

haro124 wrote: »
    All i know is that
    literary genre is not comin up

Thanks but how about the above I mentions ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

EDmon wrote: »
    Thanks but how about the above I mentions ?
    Stuff like
    ainmfhocal san uimhir iolra and saor briathar and TG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement