Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭crazzzzy

Our 9 yr old alsatian is missing since Wednesday night/Thursday morning in the Castleisland, Co. Kerry area. He answers to the name Bailey and has a brown leather collar with silver dog shaped studs on it. If anyone has any information please send me a PM.

I have attached a recent picture.

Thanks

Karina

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

falabo wrote: »
    <snip>

This thread is for lost and found pets only, not for rehoming. Posting details of animals for rehoming from rescues is not permitted in the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

missbelle wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Freddie is missing since yesterday, he is small and smooth-haired, of black and brown colour. Photos attached.
    It's very uncharacteristic of him to be gone so long, we normally let him run about for a few hours then feed & tie him up about 9pm. No sign of him, and the neighbours haven't seen him.
    I've posted it on FB, and also let the Louth SPCA and Dundalk Dog rescue know.
    I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has any info, please PM me.

Much appreciated :)

he came home today :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭declan1980

I found a sheep dog pup on the road ten days ago. I asked around and I doesn't belong to any of the neighbours, and nobody has come to collect it either. I can't keep it as I have too many dogs already, so I'm hoping someone might like to adopt it. It's a three to four month old bitch, nice temperament, and looks well bred. If anyone has any interest please pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 8 hazygirl

Hiya, I've found (another) injured cat in Tralee, Co.Kerry. Must be missing for a good while (possibly even for a few months) as is just skin and bone. Its a black and white LONG haired cat.

Unfortunately she was hit by a car but is recovering in a foster home. Lovely cat but is completely blind (possibly a result of a previous injury, starvation or being hit by a car but not thought to be a very recent injury as she seems used to it).

If anyone has any idea who the owner may be please contact us urgently as her future is uncertain at the moment and we would like to reunite them asap. It is a very friendly,loving cat so must have belonged to someone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 2479

Hello,

We found a male Black and White Dog in Galway in the Roscam area been wandering for few days. He has no Collar. Please contact me if you know who he is.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23 carneal

carneal wrote: »
    hi if anyone sees this cat ..7 year old female smokey grey with white paws and some on the chest..Attachment not found.

she came back 3 and half weeks ..looks a tad skinny :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Bart1

Hi Guys,

We lost our dog - bichon maltese in Park West area, Dublin 12. 2 years old white male, 4kg. His name is Pongo. Please contact us if you have found him. Family pet, greatly missed!!!!

184321.jpg
    Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Hugsey

Hi Guys,
    My friends little terrior has gone missing in Kilkenny city. Anyone sees her please reply they are all just gutted. She answers to Polly and is microchipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭CallMeFlo

CAT MISSING SINCE 18TH OF NOVEMBER.
    FEMALE, SPAYED AND VERY FRIENDLY TOWARD STRANGERS.

She is approximately five years old but she doesn't act it.
    It's very unusual for her to stay away from home this long.
    If anyone has any details please PM.

AgV4cgMCMAAznF7.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

Hi all . A stray dog has been wandering around our area in finglas east for the last couple of days. A neighbour has now taken it in. It is a small black and white male collie. Good temperament too. Pm me if anyone is looking for this dog. Thanks

Btw i cannot take it in as our bitch is in heat at the moment. (probably why this dog is sniffing around)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAll sorted now. Pound taking dog back to owner who called them. Thanks allxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭misschoo

This female Jack Russell cross was found straying in Citywest area on Sunday 11/12. Female age 1.5-2yrs wearing a collar but no tag and she is not chipped. She is possibly in pup too bless her. She is being looked after by a friend. Please contact me of you have any information.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 hazygirl

hazygirl wrote: »
    Hiya, I've found (another) injured cat in Tralee, Co.Kerry. Must be missing for a good while (possibly even for a few months) as is just skin and bone. Its a black and white LONG haired cat.

Unfortunately she was hit by a car but is recovering in a foster home. Lovely cat but is completely blind (possibly a result of a previous injury, starvation or being hit by a car but not thought to be a very recent injury as she seems used to it).

If anyone has any idea who the owner may be please contact us urgently as her future is uncertain at the moment and we would like to reunite them asap. It is a very friendly,loving cat so must have belonged to someone.

Sadly she passed away-turned out she was blind as a result of terminal Leukaemia. RIP little Dazzle :(

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Bookworm85

Hey everyone, this is Bailey.

18373_101045376593604_100000644270642_31270_138818_n.jpg

He is a liver coloured springer cross who went missing from his home in Belvelly/Cobh, Co. Cork yesterday.

He has a thick curly coat and is very friendly. If anybody sees him, can you PM me asap as he is sorely missed. Also please keep an eye on classified sites. He is a rescued retired hunting dog and his owners think he may have been stolen.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Hey, This is Toby

img0309sc.jpg

He was last seen on Sunday evening, December 11th.
    He is a very friendly male cat, neutered. He was last seen around his home on Cruagh Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16.
    If anybody does spot him could you please PM me asap, as he is sorely missed.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,254 ✭✭✭✭fits

Update December 20th : Loki returned to her owners :D

Loki.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

fits wrote: »
    Loki.jpg

What part of the country are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

What part of the country are you in?

Westmeath :( I hope they find her!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 christg

We have a Jack Russell that showed up at our door step last week and we can not take care of it. The vet says that its less than a year old and does not have a chip. Its a female and is very friendly, kids love it and it loves to take walks. Its been staying outside, in a cat carrier, and doesn't seem to mind the weather.

I really don't want to take it to the pound, but all the other shelters are full.

The dog was found in Menlo Galway City.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,254 ✭✭✭✭fits

Loki has been found :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

That's great news :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Ah great news!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 slow runner

Hi, 1 year old cat is gone missing from Portarlington, Castlegate area since Sun 18.12. She is tabby and white and wears red collar with tag. very shy. If you see her, please pm me. She is very much missed. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Golden Retriever 6 month old male pup went missing yesterday in Cortown area just outside Kells in Meath. Answers to Danny. May have a red or blue collar. Is chipped. If anyone has any info or hears anything please let me know. Friend is devastated.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sidcon

http://www.lostdogs.ie/lost-dog-on-23-dec-2011-in-balbriggan-d3208/

Taken from our back garden today while we were out at work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 MattyMor

sidcon wrote: »
    http://www.lostdogs.ie/lost-dog-on-23-dec-2011-in-balbriggan-d3208/

Taken from our back garden today while we were out at work

I'm sorry I know it's not my place to say but you definitely should not leave a 13 week old puppy out in a garden on it's own and go to work. Hope you find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Danny was returned home just now, two days after going missing. A farmer out hunting on his land today with his own Golden Retriever found him. His dog got Danny's scent and found him stuck in a ditch shaking. The dog went down to him and lay across him to warm him up. :) The farmer put him in his car with some hay and drove him to my friend's house.
    Yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Dzien

Little Black Cairn Type terrier found in Dooradoyle last Thursday.

About 1 year old. Very friendly.

PM me if you've any info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Danny was returned home just now, two days after going missing. A farmer out hunting on his land today with his own Golden Retriever found him. His dog got Danny's scent and found him stuck in a ditch shaking. The dog went down to him and lay across him to warm him up. :) The farmer put him in his car with some hay and drove him to my friend's house.
    Yay.

Sweetest story ever

Advertisement