Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I dont like Misha and I'm not jealous of her if I was I'd seriously need help

In fairness she makes it very easy to dislike her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭swordofislam

In fairness she makes it very easy to dislike her!
    If you are talking about Misha B I can't see why anyone would dislike her. she has a great attitude and alot of talent. Of course she is plain but so am I.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I have never heard of someone who didn't like Stacy :confused: of course her laugh was a bit nasal :rolleyes: I snort when I laugh sometimes NOBODY is Pefect
    Why didn't you like her?:confused:

I didn't like stacey, she was annoying.
    I don't get the janet thing at all. her voice is nothing special, it's her age that captured peoples attention.

I hope Amelia will win. She is miles ahead of Janet.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

swordofislam you're fun :P

Thanks ibarelycare so are you :D
    Why not head over to the OFFICIAL Janet Devlin Appreciation Thread for all your Janet Devlin Appreciation Thread needs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If you are talking about Misha B I can't see why anyone would dislike her. she has a great attitude and alot of talent. Of course she is plain but so am I.

She has a bad attitude imo

She's hard working and she wants to win. It is a competition after all. If she is arrogant she has a right to be IMO (though singing is a god given talent so maybe she doesn't have a right to be arrogant).

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She's hard working and she wants to win. It is a competition after all. If she is arrogant she has a right to be IMO (though singing is a god given talent so maybe she doesn't have a right to be arrogant).

Misha to me acts the exact same as Cher did last year (granted Misha has more talent than Cher)

I think she knows whether she wins the show or not she has a recording deal in the bag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

• Registered Users Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

dee. wrote: »
    I hate when people try to use the age card to defend her. She turned 17. There were people her age/younger who entered the XF and didn't have a sour puss on them every weekend. See: Diana Vickers, One Direction, Eoghan Quigg, Jedward are just a few that come to mind.

She has been given a platform and she should be excited to be there and give that opportunity, instead she goes around with a long face and never smiles which makes her look depressed and unhappy to be there.

Jedward!!! Are you for real, they ar the biggest waste of space on the planet. Say what you like about Janet but at least she has some talent. I wont say what i think of Jedward cos i dont want to get banned.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Jedward!!! Are you for real, they ar the biggest waste of space on the planet. Say what you like about Janet but at least she has some talent. I wont say what i think of Jedward cos i dont want to get banned.

All she did was give Jedward as an example of previous young acts who managed to smile, calm yourself

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

It comes as NO surprise that Janet is being ignored by Kelly.
    Since day one its all been about Misha B and her publicity, her family, her actives in the house, her styles, her prime spot on the M&S ads and on and on and on...

To be honest, no wonder Janet must look miserable.
    Imagine being stuck in that atmosphere 24 hours a day, seven days a week for week after week!
    Being treated as a further second class citizen possibly!

(And I say the above as not a complete fan of hers)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

I agree. And she does this horrible witch cackle ''ha ha' thing when she sings. I want to throw something at the tv when she does it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

They are good lads making a fortune. Entertaining kids and bringing a smile to some faces. They have done no one harm at all and fair bloody play to them for getting out there and doing something.

Justask wrote: »
    They are good lads making a fortune. Entertaining kids and bringing a smile to some faces. They have done no one harm at all and fair bloody play to them for getting out there and doing something.

I agree they are making money, but for reality tv they would have got nowhere. Their fans are teenage girls who dont know any better. They wont have a long career though because there is only so long they can go around acting like a 12 year old kid.

I agree they are making money, but for reality tv they would have got nowhere. Their fans are teenage girls who dont know any better. They wont have a long career though because there is only so long they can go around acting like a 12 year old kid.

They are doing just grand and they have wise parents who are not letting them blow their earnings. if they get another 2 or 3 years they will be more or less set up for life.

Have you ever seen them on celeb juice?

They are doing just grand and they have wise parents who are not letting them blow their earnings. if they get another 2 or 3 years they will be more or less set up for life.

Have you ever seen them on celeb juice?

Whats celeb juice?

Whats celeb juice?

Its a comedy panel show hosted by keith Lemon, on Itv2 They do a stint on it and its hilarious :)

Its a comedy panel show hosted by keith Lemon, on Itv2 They do a stint on it and its hilarious :)
    No ive never seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

:cool:Jealous MUCH?:cool:

If you actually read through the thread you would see that I have actually defended her on several occasions. In fact in the post that you quoted I merely said people are entitled to their opinions.

I didn't actually say anything bad about Janet.

But you go on ahead and twist my words.

• Advertisement

lizt wrote: »
    You posted an opinion about Janet, people are perfectly entitled to disagree. If you don't care then don't look at the thread!

I wasnt saying that to you lizt,was in comment to other person who quoted my post previous post,practically bitching about her.Everytime i post a good comment about her someone has to say negative.No need for it.hey are obsessed with being nasty about her.:confused:

caseyann wrote: »
    I wasnt saying that to you lizt,was in comment to other person who quoted my post previous post,practically bitching about her.Everytime i post a good comment about her someone has to say negative.No need for it.hey are obsessed with being nasty about her.:confused:
    You shouldn't take criticism of your favourites as a personal insult tbh

Namlub wrote: »
    You shouldn't take criticism of your favourites as a personal insult tbh
    Is your name lizt? :confused:

Yes, I'm too afraid to confront you using my real name.

Redmal wrote: »
    She was actually starting to grow on me! I thought the singing bit at the end was a bit cringy but she's the type of person who's not going to go out without having the last word.

I think you are right about Kelly and Mischa. I think Tulisa marked her card when she pulled her up on the alleged bullying.

Sorry missed your post before.

I agree.I cringed aswell when she started singing.
    Tulisa knew what she was doing.
    I really hate their bitching techniques on that show.

Did anyone read this one yet?:eek:

Louis spoke out as it emerged the behind the scenes turmoil deepened when singers Craig Colton and Janet Devlin both ­threatened to leave in the past 24 hours over the pressure piled on them.

The Irishman told of his frustrations in an interview with former X Factor judge Dannii Minogue on MyDaily website. He told her: “It’s series eight, Dannii, it’s tough. It’s no fun.

“Everyone is taking it so seriously. The other judges all want to win. It takes over your life.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/mobile/topcelebs/2011/11/12/x-factor-finals-2011-louis-walsh-says-he-s-ready-to-quit-115875-23555435/#ixzz1diuOkH8t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

:cool:Jealous much:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Courageous Rabbit

She kinda looks like him too! :D

Yupik wrote: »
    :cool:Jealous much:cool:

I thanked because you confused me that much :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

lizt wrote: »
    You posted an opinion about Janet, people are perfectly entitled to disagree. If you don't care then don't look at the thread!

I know you weren't saying it to me, I just thought it was ironic that you made a comment on a thread discussing the x factor saying you don't care about anyone else's opinion.

It's not a personal attack by any means but if you post on a thread you can expect people to disagree with you, if we all had the same opinion it would be boring!

We don't all like the same contestants and thats what makes the thread fun.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement