Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

shuffles88 wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm sorry if i'm not posting this in the right place but my brother in law was out in Clonaslee with some friends (he isn't sure where exactly) but his dog chased a deer and disappeared. He isn't from the area and searched for the dog for ages but if anyone spots him if they are in the area please let me know. He's not the guy in the attached photo but is very similar. He was wearing a brown leather collar and is micro chipped.

Id ring the local radio station and ask them to mention it on the radio. Tomorrow is open season for pheasant and female deer so there will be people all over the countryside and someone might spot him.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭shuffles88

Thanks garv123 that's what i'm hoping for. He got away from them when they were a bit off the beaten path, so fingers crossed someone out hunting will see him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

shuffles88 wrote: »
    Thanks garv123 that's what i'm hoping for. He got away from them when they were a bit off the beaten path, so fingers crossed someone out hunting will see him.

Just hope he doesn't make a run towards their dogs because that wont end too well. Most wont hesitate to keep their dogs safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭shuffles88

I know, it's a worry. He is usually a fairly well disciplined dog so I hope that won't be an issue.

Update: Somebody found him this morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Bitch Jack Russle missing from the Navan Road, Ashington area.

Tan and white markings and wearing a red coller.
    Very light in weight and friendly with people, she will lie on her back when approached and want a belly scratch even from strangers Does not get on well with other dogs though.

She got out of the house yesterday evening and has not been seen since.
    Possibly the worst night of the year for her to go missing too, very worried owners.

Anyone seen her PM me here.

Cheers, Dan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Dancor wrote: »
    Bitch Jack Russle missing from the Navan Road, Ashington area.

Tan and white markings and wearing a red coller.
    Very light in weight and friendly with people, she will lie on her back when approached and want a belly scratch even from strangers Does not get on well with other dogs though.

She got out of the house yesterday evening and has not been seen since.
    Possibly the worst night of the year for her to go missing too, very worried owners.

Anyone seen her PM me here.

Cheers, Dan.

Found :)

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭tyview

This evening my kids found a goregous blue/silver budgie in tyrrelstown. It had some blood on either side of its face and on one of its wings. He could fly a little but couldnt get much height. Anyway, if anyone is missing him we took him down to the vet hospital in blanchardstown village who are going to treat him. The vet reckons he'll be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭r0qi4162fux9kg

Our 1 year old tomcat Oliver has been missing since Sunday Morning from Grantham Street, Portobello, Dublin 8 (Just off Camden Street).

He is a very friendly and affectionate cat so may have taken refuge in someone else’s house (due to the fireworks etc.).

If anyone living in the area can keep an eye out from him we would really appreciate it!

He has no collar

oliverh.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ishadoyle1993

He's ,missing since halloween from rahoon area..A possible sighting in knocknacarra park near the rise.He is a young hyper pomeranian and he is very friendly..He is orange with a white tail that sits on his back unless he is sad..He's not wearing a collar..If you have seen him or do seen him please contact me.He won't bite so if you see him bring him home and PM ME
    We are very worried about him especially with this bad windy wet weather in Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 carter20

FEMALE NEUTERED GOLDEN RETRIEVER MISSING FROM THE OLD CORK ROAD NEAR THE AMBER STATION IN LIMERICK CITY SINCE NOVEMBER 1ST AT 4PM. ANSWERS TO THE NAME MISSY. WEARING A RED COLAR. FAMILY PET - REWARD OFFERED.
    PM me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Taken from the Dublin South forum, here is the original that includes a picture
    Hi all,

My friends small black dog escaped from his house on Highfield Road Rathgar last Saturday Night 29th Oct. Answers to the name DUDLEY.

This dog is not used to the streets, has been missing all through Halloween, is not wearing a collar, and as yet, has not turned up in the pound.

Any help locating him would be very much appreciated as my mates kids are distraught.

Please PM me if anyone has seen him in the Rathgar, Terenure, Dartry, Rathmines or Milltown areas.

many thanks in advance for help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

There was a large brown dog (not sure of the breed) with a medical cone around his neck and a black collar wandering Herbert Road (nearer the main street end) in Bray today at around 1.30.
    He was keeping to the footpath but when I approached him he'd bark and run onto the road. I called him into the Gardai and they said they'd send someone down to him because I couldn't get close enough to see his tag.
    Bray Garda station has the information, I hope he gets home soon

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭messi1985

hey guys,
    our 11 year old golden retriever somehow managed to escape from our garage sunday nite.. have gone looking around (out in countryside) but no sign.. we left food out last nite hoping she would return.. food was gone this morning but still no sign of dog.. is there any hope to be gotten from this? maybe she return but left again?? i knew it could easily be other dogs/birds etc.. how long normally do dogs be away from home?? v worried here, family is in bits.. thanks for any response!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

A small jack Russell called Jeff escaped/taken from the garden in Meadow Brook Maynooth on Halloween night.
    He is chipped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Not yours I hope??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,023 ✭✭✭✭tk123

messi1985 wrote: »
    hey guys,
    our 11 year old golden retriever somehow managed to escape from our garage sunday nite.. have gone looking around (out in countryside) but no sign.. we left food out last nite hoping she would return.. food was gone this morning but still no sign of dog.. is there any hope to be gotten from this? maybe she return but left again?? i knew it could easily be other dogs/birds etc.. how long normally do dogs be away from home?? v worried here, family is in bits.. thanks for any response!!

Are you in Maynooth by any chance?
    eoin5 wrote: »
    Theres a friendly Golden Retriever with a red collar wandering around in Kingsbry, Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭messi1985

west limerick im afraid.. thanks tho.. still no sign here, almost all hope gone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Taken from the Dublin South forum, here is the original that includes a picture

FOUND in Tallaght :)

Thanks All !

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭grind gremlin

Missing Cat - cat found in Cherrywood in Clondalkin this evening, It had been hit by a car. The DSPCA have come out and taken it to look after it. But if anyone know's who this cat belongs to please let me know. It wasn't a kitten but not an old cat either. Was white with Brown & Tan patches on it. Was friendly and well looked after so someone is missing their pet.

(Reposted from a friends facebook)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭r0qi4162fux9kg

Our 1 year old tomcat Oliver has been missing since Sunday Morning from Grantham Street, Portobello, Dublin 8 (Just off Camden Street).

He is a very friendly and affectionate cat so may have taken refuge in someone else’s house (due to the fireworks etc.).

If anyone living in the area can keep an eye out from him we would really appreciate it!

oliverh.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

He's back home, safe and sound!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MiMi86

This kitty was found wandering in the area of the IFSC.

She's a very young, gentle and loving black cat with white paws and neck. She also has a distinguishable white spot on her brow.

I've attached two pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

I met a girl last night ( late: 1am or so Fri Nov 4) who was carrying a dog who had been running amongst the traffic on the quays in Dublin. if you've lost your springer it is safe& fed & happy; she was hoping to ring the dspca today with her details & to put signs up. She was bringing it home with her to drumcondra & bought it a tin of dogfood on the way. Tail wagging & happy. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭phantasmagoria

Hi all,

Our cat went missing last night in Phibsboro. He is a year old, completely black, with a blue and silver collar (attached bell). He is particularly recognizable in that he has a really long tail for his body size. He has a very small head and quite bandy legs. We are all worried about him. If anybody sees him, could you please give me a PM. Thanks

Hi guys, my parents' cat has been missing for eight days now, so we're not really looking for the cat, we're looking for her body. She was seven and never left for more than a day so really no chance she's coming home. My parents haven't found her on the road, but that's common, because a cat hit by a car can run another twenty metres before dropping dead, seen it too many times. If anyone in the Bunclody region has found a dead (or live!) brown tabby with a ginger "crown" on her forehead, please let us know.

crown.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

This is Luna. She was found nearly two weeks ago near the priest's house in Mountshannon, County Clare, in a ditch severly injured. A kind man from Dublin who's name I do not know brought her to my vet. We have tried to re-unite her with her owner but no one has come forward. The wound is big and was quite infected which is why it could not be stitched. She is now at EGAR and is waiting for her owner. If no one comes forward she will be re-homed in due course. She is very very tame and was in good nick otherwise. If you live in or around Mountshannon, please let people know that a black cat with white bib was found. Thank you!

297341_10150377020610889_169411475888_8471159_56173186_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Thelip

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭flanders2006

Our 3 year old brown and white King Charles Cavalier is missing since yesterday morning. She was out on the green behind the house on Castlegate Crescent in Adamstown where she goes everyday but disappeared when my wife popped back into the house to get her lead.

She never wanders away from the green area. WE drove all around the area but no sign of her. We left out a bowl of her food too but nothing.

She is fully house trained and is missed dearly by us and our 2 year old daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

MISSING CAT, REWARD OFFERED

MISSING FROM SATURDAY MORNING 5TH NOVEMBER IN HUNTERSWOOD / BALLYCULLEN AREA

LARGE WHITE MALE CAT WITH GREY STRIPES CALLED CHARLIE. HE IS 18 MONTHS OLD, NEUTERED, WITH COLLAR MICROCHIPPED AND REGISTERED WITH PET TRACE.

ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:

REWARD OFFERED, AS CHARLIE IS A MUCH LOVED PET.

6328776444_d2f3f879f9.jpg
    6328776448_734bc91be0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

381653_10150381301530889_169411475888_8487398_2081346897_n.jpg

381653_10150381301535889_169411475888_8487399_83564850_n.jpg

This dog strayed into a house near Woodford two days ago, fairly matted but otherwise in good nick. If the dog is yours or you know who owns it please contact me via PM or reply here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Hi guys 2 golden retievers found near kettles hotel on the Ashbourne road last night.. Poor things were starving. Safe at home in mine but no tags on them. Shall b bringing them to get scanned tomorrow

Advertisement