Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League (Thursday, S13)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

eoferrall wrote: »
    Not as bad as Efflo... he's around here somewhere 93pts against Polk High the other week, ouch!:P

Im still annoyed about that loss to cill dara so been taking it out others. Maybe i should tone it down a bit...nah feck it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

I was one of his whipping boys 100+ to 0, surprised I have 5 points to be honest, Got a draw and had a close game last round where could of taken something from the game if things went my way. Considering im the lowest ranked team around its better than nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭corny

Think Orizios lads mean business today. 14-0 down and being roughed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

i got a great win over zagato last night wasnt expecting it at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭bossa_nova

5 losses on the trot:o back to div2 i go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭daheff

bossa_nova wrote: »
    5 losses on the trot:o back to div2 i go

guess i'll be seeing you there!! FRF beaten again

another win jesus im good :D

can somebody confirm that its 2 up & 2 down from each league this season ?

otherwise div 2 & 3 will completely change for next year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

daheff wrote: »
    can somebody confirm that its 2 up & 2 down from each league this season ?

otherwise div 2 & 3 will completely change for next year

yes 2 up and two down, except in div I obviously!

see post here

Noticed that the two who didn't accept should have got a 2pt deduction!

yes 2 up and two down, except in div I obviously!

see post here

Noticed that the two who didn't accept should have got a 2pt deduction!

thats what i thought...spreadsheet looks like 4 down from div 1....was just wondering if i had any chance of staying up at this stage already :eek:

• Advertisement

daheff wrote: »
    thats what i thought...spreadsheet looks like 4 down from div 1....was just wondering if i had any chance of staying up at this stage already :eek:

them lines are old, suppose I should update them to be fair to people relying on those lines for survival!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭crisco10

EoF wrote:
    MWSAG has what one could call an unassailable lead at the top with 13pt lead

Thanks. :rolleyes:

crisco10 wrote: »
    Thanks. :rolleyes:

yeah i probably jinxed you. but i don't see you being caught!!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

damn!.. Revan have me beat on prematch stars..my team suck :o

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

cclampett wrote: »
    damn!.. Revan have me beat on prematch stars..my team suck :o

Had u bet last time too, n ya still whooped me tactically ! Be a good watch hopefully!

ah, i didnt know that, dont feel as bad now, been a while since i won anything so Rahoon morale is poor, could do with a boost

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

TheJims wrote: »
    Had u bet last time too, n ya still whooped me tactically ! Be a good watch hopefully!

Revan, what a maaaaad name.

ah, i didnt know that, dont feel as bad now, been a while since i won anything so Rahoon morale is poor, could do with a boost

Hey ! Iv just decided to take offence to the fact you said ur team sucks coz I got more stars! :-p

How do I always forget about this game during the week. damn work blocking it so now have to try and remember to set it on wednesdays... clearly not happened for a few weeks! :o think mauling bear might be about to punish my slackness!

TheJims wrote: »
    Hey ! Iv just decided to take offence to the fact you said ur team sucks coz I got more stars! :-p

nah, my team sucks because they never win anything...not looking good for me now either, my best player came off in the 14th minute:(

• Advertisement

nah, my team sucks because they never win anything...not looking good for me now either, my best player came off in the 14th minute:(

I lost two in the first 5 mins and then 2 more in the rest of the 2nd half. all of which would be pretty key players. Subs stepping up tho... so far!

Winning 24-11 against mauling bear....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Stole a win off Newcastle there tonight, 29-24. Took the lead in the 77th minute :)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭l3m0n5

Just beat Fingal Physicians, he scored a try on the 77th minute to level the match at 24 points. I scored a last minute try to win the game. :D

On a 4 game run at the moment for Thursday league,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

l3m0n5 wrote: »
    Just beat Fingal Physicians, he scored a try on the 77th minute to level the match at 24 points. I scored a last minute try to win the game. :D

On a 4 game run at the moment for Thursday league,

A bit upset about it alright , am on a bit of a losing streak at the moment :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭corny

Just edged Toronto Rucks 25-23. Always a tough game against them so good win.

Mauling bear scored with last play of game and nailed conversion to draw 31-31. gutted. lost few good players early in match and couldn't close out. but the stars had her ahead pre match so should be happy. picked up try bonus and prevented her so gain a point in the table above her! ;)

I'll try get tables updated over weekend....

I'll try get tables updated over weekend....

On the way to the leinster Edinburgh match, n staying over until Wednesday so won't hav the 3rd or 4th done till I'm back Wednesday ! But it shall be done before the next round..

satory wrote: »
    Stole a win off Newcastle there tonight, 29-24. Took the lead in the 77th minute :)
    5 penalties and better stars and you only won by 5

looks to have been a great round of games! was about to post congrats on beating mauling bear but read on first :p

Rahoon just edged out Revan by two penalties with HGA, had been 10 ahead when i left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Scrummage

just edged out the FRF

Advertisement