Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Feel weird saying this, but thought I should say it before I wield the power- I'm a mod now! Bwahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!

Also, I'm not meant to be online or typing in any way because i have a frozen shoulder and am a tremendous amount of medication for it, so I'm slightly going mad. No-one tell my physio I'm on here, 'k?

Congratulations on your demotion but how on earth did you end up with a frozen shoulder?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Congrats Baby :)

/Goes into exhile out of fear of our new evil overlord :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

I'm a mod now! Bwahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!

:eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :P ....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

stephen_n wrote: »
    Congratulations on your demotion but how on earth did you end up with a frozen shoulder?

Combination of stress and transcribing 15 hour long interviews for my PhD!

@WonderWoman: totally. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Congratulations baby and crumble! Don't let the power go to your head now :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Got talking to an amazing girl - here's hoping *crosses fingers*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Whoever's spreading lies about me would you kindly stop :)

Love the way people think I give a sh1te about stuff like this. I'm just laughing at how dumb and immature people are that they spread lies about someone online that they've never met :pac:

In other news, there are NO good movies on tonight :( Think I'll be whipping out a dvd soon :)

Love the way people think I give a sh1te about stuff like this. I'm just laughing at how dumb and immature people are that they spread lies about someone online that they've never met :pac:

In other news, there are NO good movies on tonight :( Think I'll be whipping out a dvd soon :)

So long as you dont whip anything else out mate we're sorted *high fives Aishae*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

So long as you dont whip anything else out mate we're sorted *high fives Aishae*
    *as nelson* HA HA
    Having met her good self I don't think she's really a man on the computer 'posing' a sexy girl!

Some people really have nothing more constructive to do with their lives than try to bring others down...

Aishae wrote: »
    *as nelson* HA HA
    Having met her good self I don't think she's really a man on the computer 'posing' a sexy girl!

How have you been today mate? - recovering I hope ?

• Advertisement

The wound packing is gone - hurt to remove. So without that I'm less blissfully numb in the nasal area. Mam came in and saw my face Cher response was eek. But only due swelling. Luckily for me it was endoscopic surgery so no cutting. Just have a set of shiners! I was told I was having a ct scan where theyd also do a biopsy to compare to the tumour. When I asked my doc he was mystified! They don't need a ct yet anyway. Poor interdepartmental comms methinks!
    Home in a few days.
    In 4 weeks I should get my breathing back on that side of the nose. Just in time for central America :D

The wound packing is gone - hurt to remove. So without that I'm less blissfully numb in the nasal area. Mam came in and saw my face Cher response was eek. But only due swelling. Luckily for me it was endoscopic surgery so no cutting. Just have a set of shiners! I was told I was having a ct scan where theyd also do a biopsy to compare to the tumour. When I asked my doc he was mystified! They don't need a ct yet anyway. Poor interdepartmental comms methinks!
    Home in a few days.
    In 4 weeks I should get my breathing back on that side of the nose. Just in time for central America :D

Sounds good :D

Did I miss something? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭TylerIE

Feel weird saying this, but thought I should say it before I wield the power- I'm a mod now! Bwahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!

Congrats Baby :) (That feels so so wrong - calling anybody, especially a girl, and one I dont know in Real Life - "Baby" )

Did I miss something? :confused:

not much its been quiet here today :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

TylerIE wrote: »
    Congrats Babe :)

Simple solution :P

not much its been quiet here today :cool:

You quite, what are you planning? ;)

Female world domination I'll wager

A plan I totally agree with. You could be her second in command.

A plan I totally agree with. You could be her second in command.
    Totally always wanted to be a commander (or an engineer) in a star trek fashion :D

• Advertisement

Totally always wanted to be a commander (or an engineer) in a star trek fashion :D

weeee :D Aishae babe you got mail

Jorde Le Forge eat your heart out :P I could be Warf. Can't think of the female security officers name.

Jorde Le Forge eat your heart out :P I could be Warf. Can't think of the female security officers name.
    I'd be more of a B'Elanna Torres or maybe a Scottie at a push 'I'm given her all shes got cap'n'

You weird and wonderful freaks - I love you guys :D *sheds tear*

Well I wouldn't be a Tuvoc type. Logic isn't my strong point :P

Oh my Lordie I never would have guessed :p

Give me ears that work and an eyebrow that arches and I'll be janeway

Janeway FTW!

"DO IT!"

Ok, ok! ;)

no one going to be wondergirl?

• Advertisement

no one going to be wondergirl?

Well if we get to pick what superhero we can be, I'd be looking to be a Green Lantern. Best powers ever.

Advertisement