Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

College would be great altogether if there were no lectures, assignments, studying etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Aishae wrote: »
    Great news for you ww! Congrats.

Ally - red hair hues for the win! (I'm a mahogany and berry red fan)

Thanks aishae you better get out here and take me on that date you promised me

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

allydylan wrote: »
    yep, after a bout of depression i went to therapy (and i'm not ashamed to admit that, i hate the prejudice there is around mental health issues) and i have never been better. I'm happy then i've every been

today actually i did something i never thought i would do, i dyed my hair red, and i love it!! :D

Good for you, the more people talk about their struggles the easier it would be for everyone else who struggles. Modern life is so stressful and people just buy into the idea they should be able to cope alone and it is so not true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

Thanks aishae you better get out here and take me on that date you promised me

have i been drunk promising again? :rolleyes: (like drunk dialing) hehe. last time i did that i promised my bank details to a prince chap in nigeria! (just messing - durr!)

ah jaffa - college... i really enjoyed class (art and design) we were left to our own devices once they gave us the assignment outlines. although its funny - they lauded and gave out about my drive at the same time :rolleyes: even the daytrips were ok, it was a day out of the classroom (museums and art galleries mainly) but oh gods.... when the college head decided to host his impromptu assembelies and meetings.... i always nodded off - without fail. problem is they were frequent!

was watching 30 days of night there. its a 2007 film i think but i never saw it. i love a good slasher :D (well... in this case horror - slash - vampires)
    im in the mood for a decent comedy now though....

Someone took a pickaxe to my nose. Gave my throat a Chinese bracelet and kicked my teeth in. On a happy note I had a pain shot about an hour ago. I was on a cloud for a bit; thinking of Nyan cat!

Ps: nasal padding resembling a tampon is just weird! Necessary but weird

• Advertisement

Someone took a pickaxe to my nose. Gave my throat a Chinese bracelet and kicked my teeth in. On a happy note I had a pain shot about an hour ago. I was on a cloud for a bit; thinking of Nyan cat!

Ps: nasal padding resembling a tampon is just weird! Necessary but weird

*hugs tightly*

Yes you promised me a date ...when you're better of course -which I hope is soon

Jaysus black eyes and all. I am a picture!

If anyone can make black eyes sexy you can babe

If anyone can make black eyes sexy you can babe
    Perhaps but I don't think anyone could pull off what looks like a tampon up your schnozzle lmao!

Tampon chic

You could start a new trend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭allydylan

damn my webcam has just stopped working :confused: i hate technology sometimes! :P

damn my webcam has just stopped working :confused: i hate technology sometimes! :P
    Phone camera and email it to yourself? (to show off the hair!)

oh i already took a few pictures of it, i'll upload them maybe tomorrow, i'm going to need the webcam for Skype so i'm just trying to fix it :P

oh i already took a few pictures of it, i'll upload them maybe tomorrow, i'm going to need the webcam for Skype so i'm just trying to fix it :P
    I was only trying to download that to the phone - to use messaging not video - its too big an app for wifi. Doh. Will do it at home. Figure it'd be handy when abroad.

Think I'm coming down with the flu or something

Think I'm coming down with the flu or something
    damn flu. I usually get the flu jab as mams immunity is low so can't afford to pass it on.
    You know yourself, it helps guard against but isn't failsafe.

Worst part of flu is the cloud brain that goes all dizzy when you stand I think.

I'm just getting over the flu, feel better soon WonderWoman

I got the jab so i shouldnt be getting the flu

Problem is the strain of flu. You might just be fighting it off though :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Got the Swine Flu jab back in 09. 2 days later I was down for over 2 weeks with the Swine flu. Nearly got shipped to ER over it. The misery of not being able to sleep for 2 weeks really got to me.

• Advertisement

Got the Swine Flu jab back in 09. 2 days later I was down for over 2 weeks with the Swine flu. Nearly got shipped to ER over it. The misery of not being able to sleep for 2 weeks really got to me.

I'm wonderwoman b!tch , my immune system must respond accordingly , that swine flu jab made me weak and dizzy for 2 days afterwards

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Even superheros like yourself WW need time off.

But but .... I love work :(

So do I sweetie, so do I. How about I come over and make you a lemonship :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

And o course on my first day of college I meet the one Irish who has made th last two weeks amazing!

So do I sweetie, so do I. How about I come over and make you a lemonship :P

I'm just home from my first day and chillin with family guy - awesome sauce ;)

The important thing is we get better. Hopefully it IS your body fighting flu off. Doesn't help when you're feeling rough! (being told it'll get better)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Feel weird saying this, but thought I should say it before I wield the power- I'm a mod now! Bwahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!

Also, I'm not meant to be online or typing in any way because i have a frozen shoulder and am a tremendous amount of medication for it, so I'm slightly going mad. No-one tell my physio I'm on here, 'k?

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*hands over rainbow banhammer*

Welcome to the crew :D

• Advertisement

I'm a mod now! Bwahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!

You've got to be kidding me - for real?

Advertisement