Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

M&S* wrote: »
    Where does one purchase such goods in Cork? :o I've never seen the brand in shops!

Not even in M&S??

HAHAHAHAHAHA Oh me....I crack me up :D

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Where does one purchase such goods in Cork? :o I've never seen the brand in shops!

I know Debenhams used to do it!! Ask over in the beauty forum perhaps??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I'm so annoyed with the make up industry! My skin does not match your variety of orange and pink shades! Feel like I should just get white facepaint at this stage!

Bobbi Brown gets really good reviews for its light foundations, they're a little pricey but the more expensive foundations are usually well worth it and will last quite a while! See if you can get it put on at the counter to find the one that matches your skin most :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I hate it when I forget to pack towels :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

I just counted it up and I have 24 hours a week :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I wish I was one of those girls who looks pleasantly tipsy yet still photogenic in photos of nights out. Instead I'm always off in some corner squinting and not wearing shoes.

Also I lost an earring, the strap of my bag broke amd I have a giant bruise on my chin

Namlub wrote: »
    I wish I was one of those girls who looks pleasantly tipsy yet still photogenic in photos of nights out. Instead I'm always off in some corner squinting and not wearing shoes.

I had to stop bringing make up out with me a while ago. Half way into a night I'd decide that redoing eyeliner was essential, while giggling into a mirror as I basically drew on my face. Ya...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Fainted and puked after the cervical cancer vaccine. Still feel dizzy and dissociative. Think it interfered with my medication cause I'm getting really bad muscle spasms like I used to, and keep intermittently feeling like I gonna burst into tears. Mam won't let me come home though. And giving a brief synopsis of your psychiatric history to the doctor while surrounded by your female classmates isn't fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

I'm so annoyed with the make up industry! My skin does not match your variety of orange and pink shades! Feel like I should just get white facepaint at this stage!

Diorskin Nude is your friend. Thought no foundation could ever match Chanel Vitalumiere, but this one does. Such good coverage. It's pricey (about forty euro) but lasts ages and you can get your makeup done for free. Plus it's a mineral foundation so it suits every skin type. Invest in a good brush too, I find that you're much more orange when you use fingers or a sponge.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

The whole attending college thing is not going so well. I'm hoping I do the opposite of last year and slowly bring up my attendance throughout the year. I wonder how likely that is to happen?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

The whole attending college thing is not going so well. I'm hoping I do the opposite of last year and slowly bring up my attendance throughout the year. I wonder how likely that is to happen?

Know that feeling..... started off in week 1 with intentions of getting a few golden weeks.......yeah, monday of week 5 at 1:20 and i'm still sitting in my jocks in my bedroom on boards..... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Ugggggghhh get your act together! We never ''tricked'' you into anything! I am not paying an extra 3 euro a week for your smaller bedroom! My room isnt much bigger than yours :mad: You also threaten to walk out on the lease and leave us in limbo? Seriously...cop on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

It's very annoying when you need to do something important and your brain initiates some sort of rage/headache protocol which stops you from doing it. I want to throw my laptop out the window because I can't login to JSTOR and I'm tired and cranky I want my baba.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I just counted it up and I have 24 hours a week :(
    Is that all? I have 42 hours plus 20 hours of travel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Day gone from bad to worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Had such a bad start to Spanish today:( And seriously, what has happened to me in the last two weeks? Have I always looked this weird? I don't even look like myself anymore I'm so tired..:(

So yeah, I'm stuck in my room. The door's been stiff for days, and I've just yanked the handle...oh dear

Lab reports :(

I need to stop napping. I keep missing the alarm and just sleeping for 4 hours..

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Why must I always get a shooting pain over my left eye whenever I really need to get some work done? I mean seriously, could not have more **** to do and can't bloody concentrate because of it.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Managed to stab myself in the eye with a pen while studying! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I love work placement and all, but it's soo tiring, I keep coming home and falling asleep for 2 hours. And I'm meant to have tons of work done by Friday but I just don't know where to start :(

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I love work placement and all, but it's soo tiring, I keep coming home and falling asleep for 2 hours. And I'm meant to have tons of work done by Friday but I just don't know where to start :(

What kind of placement are you doing Eefs? I was like that on teaching practice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    I was like that on teaching practice!!

It's reassuring to know that the future of education is in the hands of people who refer to teaching practice as if it were some sort of sedative, untested new drug.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

My marathon week starts tomorrow. I'm in work every evening, college every day and work on Saturday and Sunday. Then college all next week and o haven't got my hours for work yet. I dunno when I'm gonna find the time to do any of my assignments, let alone relax or see the bf.

When I start getting paid properly in my new job I'm leaving the other. I can't see myself lasting like this for too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Dear customers,
    Kindly DON'T FECK CLOTHES ALL OVER THE PLACE WHEN I'M STANDING THERE TRYING TO FOLD THEM.
    Karma will one day come back and bite you on the ass.
    Sincerely,
    A tired, grumpy and very sore Skintwin. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    What kind of placement are you doing Eefs? I was like that on teaching practice!!
    In a daycare, so dealing with 2 and 3 year olds all day. I'm wrecked, dunno how people do this full time :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Namlub wrote: »
    So yeah, I'm stuck in my room. The door's been stiff for days, and I've just yanked the handle...oh dear

That happened to me recently, but I now know how to open doors with a screwdriver. Not sure if you'll have a screwdriver lying around, but anything thin enough to get in the door will do (a credit card or something might work). Thank god for google in tough situations.

Colm! wrote: »
    That happened to me recently, but I now know how to open doors with a screwdriver. Not sure if you'll have a screwdriver lying around, but anything thin enough to get in the door will do (a credit card or something might work). Thank god for google in tough situations.

Nah I just got my dad to run at it. He may have dislocated his shoulder...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fcuking bloody housemate :mad::mad::mad::mad: I will not pay €480 just so you can have cheaper rent for a not much smaller room! Stop being a feckin cow and take your responsiblities seriously! Theres 4 of us living here, the stress is doing my head in! Do your maths properly and if your not happy just leave! Please! Go live with your boyfriend who you fcuking well hate 4 out of 7 days a week and leave us in peace. The tension in this house is unbelieveable cos of what youve just pulled! Man you remind of me of the side of me I hate!!!! Super cow indeed!

/rant over. Sorry :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement