Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options
1352353354355356358»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

He's pissing off Rich Boy Barrett.. Ganley gets my vote.. :)

He's pissing him off by not letting him get a word in... whilst David Quinn was allowed deliver what was essentially a speech for around two minutes without interruption.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

mystic meg is looking well...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

RayM wrote: »
    He's pissing him off by not letting him get a word in... whilst David Quinn was allowed deliver what was essentially a speech for around two minutes without interruption.

Ganley didn't pick him up on his "race" comments either, which is irrelevant to the debate now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

David Quinn rambling on about 'Social Capital' there, I think he was going to say Indian and Chinese emigrants work their asses off, but blacks don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

There is some weird/dangerous/sick cultural practices in India. India is not exactly a good comparison.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

This is about how to deal with the riots, not what caused them.
    Ganley and Quinn want someone to say flamethrower.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,060 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Boyd Barrett and Ganley are two sides of the same coin really.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Boyd Barrett and Ganley are two sides of the same coin really.

You get the impression they could talk all night and never see eye to eye.
    RBB looks kinda lonely on that panel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

You get the impression they could talk all night and never see eye to eye.

It's the same pointless debate that all the radio/tv stations have been having since those riots. One side argues that there are social and cultural issues that need to be addressed to make this less likely to happen, the other side points out the looting is indefensible and morally bad. The two things aren't necessarily opposing each other so the argument goes nowhere.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 687 ✭✭✭headmaster

Like him or not but Ganley is dead right about parents taking responsibility for their kids/children. This country of ours has lots of parents who won't, don't, can't, do their duty as parents. The same people are brilliant at knowing what they're entitled to though. They make good people sick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Good to see the tabloids with their fingers on the pulse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

transition year, **** off. send 'em on national service for the 12 months, bet they'd learn more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I'm disgusted ...

*throws all Gerard Depardieu films in the garbage chute, then runs down to find the one with Katherine Heigl in a thong*

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Skid wrote: »
    Elmo wrote: »
    BTW magnet streaming isn't free, you have to have some kind of broadband connection which you pay for.

Er, by that logic nothing on the Internet

You pay a subscription for your internet connection don't you. the internet is not free, i pay just to read your words of wisdom :) i think you should ask upc for some of my sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,505 ✭✭✭baldbear

Ganley has paschal by the balls tonight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 687 ✭✭✭headmaster

baldbear,
    that's if little paschal has any balls. Someone sent a child on a mans errant. What a little twat, who the fxxk voted for the muppet?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Jumbo threads are being closed to reduce the load on the site. Discussion will continue on the new Vincent Browne thread. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement