Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Player Recommendations.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

For FM2009:

Cesar Azpilicueta
    Yuri Zhirkov
    Federico Fazio
    Mate Simao
    Joao Paulo
    Bruno (Brazilian GK)
    Christian Zapata
    Lulinha
    Mo Sakho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

A bit obvious but Charlie Adam can be picked up for a few mil, well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Mario Gotze (AMC) Dortmund
    Marko Marin (AML) Bremen
    Mats Hummels (CB) Dortmund
    Matej Delac (GK) Chelsea
    Sebastien Corchia (RB) Le Mans
    Jerome Roussillon (LB) Sochaux

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Folester27

Kadlec? Serious young striker, and Kjaer is a serious CB for the future

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Mats Hummels, Phil Jones and Eden Hazard are all in my starting 11.. and there all lethal players..

who does Javier Pastore play for?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Mats Hummels, Phil Jones and Eden Hazard are all in my starting 11.. and there all lethal players..

who does Javier Pastore play for?

Palermo in Serie A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

If your lower league around LOI level, Jamil Adam is a must have. 75 league goals in 90 games. I'd say he has about 95 in 120 games overall since I signed him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

SantryRed wrote: »
    If your lower league around LOI level, Jamil Adam is a must have. 75 league goals in 90 games. I'd say he has about 95 in 120 games overall since I signed him.

Who you playing with mate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

if your in the championship i recommend michael brown, soo good for building a team around at that level. gives you consistency and can score goals and make them.

Šime Vrsaljko from Dinamo Zagreb.
    Very good RB.

Sergio Araujo from Boca.
    Great striker, similar to Benzema but just way way better in all aspects!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Karl96

hazard is savage and neymar is good too, pastore is class but he costs between 30 and 40 million. iker muniain is decent as well, de gea is a great keeper for the future. All great investments for the future. Lucas from sao paulo in brazil and khouma babacar from fiorentina are good too
    all in fm2011

Well lads, i need a Left back so can someone recommend me a good one for decent money.. Thanks

Well lads, i need a Left back so can someone recommend me a good one for decent money.. Thanks

What level club are you at? What sort of budget?

aaronh007 wrote: »
    What level club are you at? What sort of budget?

Its the 2014 season, im with chelsea and ive about 20 million to spend.
    sorry i should of said earlier.. its just cole is getting on and i need to replace him. I was looking at this 19 year old from fiorentina but they wont sell.

Cissokho of Lyon, does/did a great job in my first game. Gets in on the assists and the odd goal.

Alex Sandro of Santos, excels from the age of 23/24 and is the Brazil #1 in my current game (2017)

Danny Wilson of Liverpool is excellent at LB. if you can afford him that is. His current value in my game is £40 million :eek:

Lucas Digne of Lille, becomes #1 French left back

Fabio Coentrao of Benfica, one of the best left sided players in the game

And last but not least is Chelsea's own Ryan Bertrand. Becomes one of the best left backs in the EPL.

Jack Robinson of Liverpool could be another option.

If the players aren't at the clubs I listed, either search for them or go their club's transfer history and look em up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

Dodo, think he was at Feyenoord when I bought him for about 8 million but can't remember what season that was, sorry!! All I know is that he was epic for me and I had bids of 25+ million coming in for him from Real and United within a year!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

davide santon of inter is a good full back both sides too.

im pretty sure roberto carlos will have retired and regened:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm in Leauge 2 playing as Rotterham and find Febian Brandy (Free agent, just released from Man Utd) is a shockingly great player. Apparently he prefers to sign for L1 people at first and he can be tricky enough to get into lower teams due to wage demands, but so far he's banged in 23 goals in 15 games for me as a poacher.

I'm in Leauge 2 playing as Rotterham and find Febian Brandy (Free agent, just released from Man Utd) is a shockingly great player. Apparently he prefers to sign for L1 people at first and he can be tricky enough to get into lower teams due to wage demands, but so far he's banged in 23 goals in 15 games for me as a poacher.

What a hero he was in FIFA10. Signed em with Accrington in L2 and he was in the CL winning team a few years later! Legend!

Gonna see is he available in FM now actually :D

He's with Luton so won't be signing him! He isn't as good as my best striker though, who's at a similar level...

Emmanuel Françoise, who was my POTY in Siere C2 which is like the equivilant of League 2 if I'm correct. He's class anyway!

Alain N'Kong (AMC), Julio Rossi (ST/AMRLC), Stefano Oliveri and Samir El Moussaoui (both centre halves) are all cracking players at that level if anyone wants to try sign em!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

Federico Fazio is a good centre back from Sevilla. I got him really cheap, 45k, so perfect for a team with a limited budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

pbowenroe wrote: »
    Federico Fazio is a good centre back from Sevilla. I got him really cheap, 45k, so perfect for a team with a limited budget.

Don't know how ya got hold of him for any less than a couple of million.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

Don't know how ya got hold of him for any less than a couple of million.

he was transfer listed. i can't remember what he was valued at but it was <100k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Jonah42

Can anyone recommend me a striker?

I'm managing a mid-table premiership team which currently has fairly ineffective and inconsistent strikers.

I'm playing a fairly rigid 4-1-2-1-2 passing game and have a budget of about 10 million.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 495 Mod ✭✭✭✭TheKBizzle

Any new player recommendations for FM2012?

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

Surpirsed i havent seen Ganzo here.

quality signing

mrmorgan wrote: »
    Surpirsed i havent seen Ganzo here.

quality signing

He's here alright, also known as Paulo Henrique!

Yakult wrote: »
    He's here alright, also known as Paulo Henrique!

Jaysus, thats the same player :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭killabban182

I think it would be helpful if people said which version of the game they are playing, as we all know there can be a huge difference with some players from year to year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

For mid level PL teams in 2012 game. I sold almost all Sunderland's players and bought almost a new team. With a small bit of cash you can get these lads for under 5 mil and the end up selling for 3/4 (or more) times the amount you paid:

GK. Yann Sommer-FC Basel: Quality keeper. Give him two years and he's top 10 in the world. Got him for 2million.

RB. Sime Vrsaljko (spelling??)-Dinamo: Savage player. 2million again and he ends up being unbelievable. Can play a few positions aswell, very handy if players get injured.

CB: James Tomkins-West Ham: Ended up taking John Terrys place in the English team in my game. Class defender. 2.5 million.

DM: Kara-Tromso: Cost 2million and plays like Patrick Vieira. Savage player. 1 million.

MC/AMC: Milan Badelj (spelling again sorry!!)-Dinamo: As good as Luka Modric after one season. Got him for 5million.

AM RLC: Kevin De Bruyne: A bit injury prone, but class player if you hang onto him for a year or two and sell him on for a profit. Costs 4.5 million, but he's worth it for assists alone.

AML: Xherdan Shaqiri-FC Basel: Class, pacey winger. Got him for 4 million, sold to Real for 19 after he spat the dummy when he didn't get his 90000 a week.

ST (poacher): Vaclav Kadlec-Sparta Prague: Great goal poacher for 2.5 million.

If anyone get recommend me a cheap TM striker, that'd be handy!

Advertisement