Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,864 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

we're getting you a map for christmas

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Boooooooooo! Everyone is offline. Chuffed really.

Oh and poor Lee :pac:

Boooooooooo! Everyone is offline.

Oh and poor Lee :pac:

that's what you get for playing that awful ****e they call fifa :P

Headshot wrote: »
    that's what you get for playing that awful ****e they call fifa :P

Perfect connection. No disconnects. 15 game winning streak in Pro Club. I'm pleased anyway. Tbh I would have felt obliged to play with ye contes after my comment earlier despite not wanting to :pac:

edit - Way to go ruining your bet... Juve!? Baaah. The very definition of useless conte so they are :D

P
    edit - Way to go ruining your bet... Juve!? Baaah. The very definition of useless conte so they are :D

we'll see ;)

Juve have been on a very good run of late, against a team who hasnt won away yet and has only 2 draws away from home

Makes sense to go for juve tbh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

we're getting you a map for christmas

A map haha?

I asked you to tell everyone not to inv me anymore, cos there's no point wasting a space in the 6-man limit. They still invited anyways :o:)

I checked my nat and it was open, so it's not that. If I could get into a party, I'd get kicked immediately, and if I got into a game, I'd lose connection to host.

Then I played two games with my mates later on in the night in a 3 man party, and was perfect. Don't think it runs well around peak times, ie 9pm-12am

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Decided I'm getting upc broadband in Jan, 30mb speed with no download limit, wheee! :D

krudler wrote: »
    Decided I'm getting upc broadband in Jan, 30mb speed with no download limit, wheee! :D

There's a 250gb (around there) download limit afaik. But I'd make a good stab at reaching it all right.

I now hate you. :o

Leeg17 wrote: »
    There's a 250gb (around there) download limit afaik. But I'd make a good stab at reaching it all right.

I now hate you. :o

eh, i'd want to be downloading nothing but blu-ray rips to get anway near that, have 50gb a month limit at the mo and both me and my housemaet use it, me for online gaming, both of us for general surfing and downloading, think we've gone over it a few times but unless you take the piss eircom dont seem to mind, not like mobile broadband where you get battered the second you go over the limit :rolleyes:

krudler wrote: »
    eh, i'd want to be downloading nothing but blu-ray rips to get anway near that, have 50gb a month limit at the mo and both me and my housemaet use it, me for online gaming, both of us for general surfing and downloading, think we've gone over it a few times but unless you take the piss eircom dont seem to mind, not like mobile broadband where you get battered the second you go over the limit :rolleyes:

Stop I know the feeling. Mate went over by I think 800mb? one night. He came over with the stick, a "warning" message appeared in the inbox dating 8pm, but it only showed at 12am saying we're close to limit. 800mb = €80 or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

A map haha?

I asked you to tell everyone not to inv me anymore, cos there's no point wasting a space in the 6-man limit. They still invited anyways :o:)

I checked my nat and it was open, so it's not that. If I could get into a party, I'd get kicked immediately, and if I got into a game, I'd lose connection to host.

Then I played two games with my mates later on in the night in a 3 man party, and was perfect. Don't think it runs well around peak times, ie 9pm-12am

Always sounds dirty in my mind. :pac:

"Some nat on that one bieye!"

we'll see ;)

Juve have been on a very good run of late, against a team who hasnt won away yet and has only 2 draws away from home

Yeah I know, i just don't trust those contes despite my bromance for Krasic :pac: Cost me a fair few bob so they have.

I'm trust Oats fully on Hamburg, they seem a bit hit n miss from what I've seen. They always have in fairness hence why I've avoided them since 3-4 years ago when they were in the CL.

Dortmund are simply irresistible . SkyTM :D
    My favorite team to watch this season and tbh one of the very few remaining teams I trust in footy betting(watch them **** up know :o)

Stop I know the feeling. Mate went over by I think 800mb? one night. He came over with the stick, a "warning" message appeared in the inbox dating 8pm, but it only showed at 12am saying we're close to limit. 800mb = €80 or so.

thats nothing, I've seen people at work get bills in the 100's and even 1000's from going over their broadband limit by gb's at a time, best one ever was a woman who took the broadband dongle to, wait for it...China.

for 2 months.

She had the most epic bill ever, think it was near 27 grand, this was before we were monitoring overuse and suspended accounts so it was just racking up gigantic charges for weeks. They wiped most of it in the end as it was so ridiculous, funny though :pac:

Lol, 27 grand. China, what a mess.

What company do you work for?

Errr, I'd rather not say :pac:

too easy to put 2 and 2 together for anyone reading from there ya know?

Ok, gotcha.

Was playing earlier on, it seems in a party of more than 3 I keep getting kicked. Nonetheless it's fvcking annoying.

Played zombies with Sprrratt and Cody, got to level 7 :pac:

Was very happy with this last night :)

dsfdsa.jpg

Is that the game with 2 choppers?

Yes. That blackbird is some beast of a kill streak . Have that on with chopper gunner and dogs . Get to the blackbird and it's plain sailing :D.

iv spy plane, black bird and chopper gunner

iv a spy plane whore, always have to have it

I use to have cp but couldnt be bothered with it at the minute

• Advertisement

Internet connection keeps dropping.. .:mad:

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Internet connection keeps dropping.. .:mad:

saw you got kicked from a game I joined earlier, happened me a few times tonight as well, will be back on later, heres hoping for some epic wager matches :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

ill be on around 8.30
    maybe we could have a game of zombs if we dont have to much people:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

correction ill be on at 9:15

Tomahawking peeps and bankrupting them. Nuff said.:pac::pac::pac:

Sorry for not coming back after I left. Fell asleep in front of the telly at 11pm, around 5 hours before I usually do on a Saturday night. Need I say more? Wrecked :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I prestiged last night and in my first game I went 26 - 3 :D Ownage with the death machinee :D

Kersmash wrote: »
    I prestiged last night and in my first game I went 26 - 3 :D Ownage with the death machinee :D

I'm 46k off 50, then whatever k off prestige. Going to do it once, probably will be 1-21 first game :pac:

we'll see ;)

Did warn ya mate. They are some shower of............. Reading Zonalmarking earlier, heard they did a number of Neved jr. who I talked about. Take him out of the game and they are appalling unless Delps or Ia Quinta produce some magic.
    Sorry for not coming back after I left. Fell asleep in front of the telly at 11pm, around 5 hours before I usually do on a Saturday night. Need I say more? Wrecked :D

Ditto. Nobody online at around 12 anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cianol

hey want to get in on this cod boards action who should i add where can i get some gamer tags

Advertisement