Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next for Dunne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

Actually its 5 weeks this Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 54,595 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Damn Math, thanks

Bernard has the skills to beat this guy boxing wise.
    Don't get too careless. Cordoba lost a split
    to him in Thailand and the Thai is definitely
    beatable; ultra focused and smooth Dunne needs to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

was the undercard announced?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

I'd say Katie Taylor is a certainty and Andy Lee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭joepenguin

Lee fighting with Duddy ringside, hopefully the day after Macklin wins the euro title. That would create some buzz.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭itouchmyself

If you have nothing good to say dont say nothing at all keeps ringing in my head everytime I read this thread...
    Katie Taylor on the undercard is it another Pro-Am?? Goodluck to him hope he wins anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

touchingyourself: have you been spending too long in the soccer forum??

there are many people who would like to see Katie Taylor fighting including myself - though I would also like to see quality professionals on the card too

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭duagre

murray is on the undercard but no opponent named yet

john47832 wrote: »
    touchingyourself: have you been spending too long in the soccer forum??

there are many people who would like to see Katie Taylor fighting including myself - though I would also like to see quality professionals on the card too

What are you talking about???
    I asked a simple question is it another Pro-Am as I thought I heard there was an issue with these with the I.A.B.A and they didn't want them going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

http://www.newstalk.ie

the main page has a story claiming that Dunne is taking on Pacquiao next!

Must have gotten their asian boxers mixed up!

The correct opponents name appears within the mainpage link.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Vintagekits

its on the day I get back off a me honeymoon!

dare I just put her in a taxi and I get a flight to Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

If she loves you she'll understand:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Dunne is now fighting guys on another level. We all remember the Kiko fight. Dunne needs to fight smart. He can definitely out box this guy, I heard on the radio that this guy was talking up Dunnes power and dismissing his box ability.

Bring her along?

Personally im 2 minds whether or not to go. can get cheap flights alright but with ticket price and accomodation it all tots up. had to miss out on the cordoba fight and really wish i went.

f1dan wrote: »
    If she loves you she'll understand:p

mind if I steal that line?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

mind if I steal that line?

Only if it works.

If she gets mad, you didn't hear it from me.

joepenguin wrote: »
    Bring her along?

Personally im 2 minds whether or not to go. can get cheap flights alright but with ticket price and accomodation it all tots up. had to miss out on the cordoba fight and really wish i went.

call me a traditionalist - but "bhurds at the backsin" - no thanks! next there will be "ringboys" - Ooops!

call me a traditionalist - but "bhurds at the backsin" - no thanks! next there will be "ringboys" - Ooops!

Eqaul oppurtunities and all!!! If we see a celebrity female boxing show with ringboys in the lead up to 2012 we'll know where the idea came from!! :D

anyone know what the 50 / 60 / or 90 yoyo tickets are like at the o2?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Eqaul oppurtunities and all!!! If we see a celebrity female boxing show with ringboys in the lead up to 2012 we'll know where the idea came from!! :D

anyone know what the 50 / 60 / or 90 yoyo tickets are like at the o2?

I got a great tix for 60 and they are pritty good but try and get the lower areas because there are a few of the lower areas for 60. The ring is laid out in a diamond formation on the floor of the 02, so there are areas I would avoid to get a better view.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭spongeman

Would this be an over 18's event ? I would like to bring my son.

spongeman wrote: »
    Would this be an over 18's event ? I would like to bring my son.

nope - plenty of kids about last time. The more the better (just no bhurds eh!)

unknown13 wrote: »
    I got a great tix for 60 and they are pritty good but try and get the lower areas because there are a few of the lower areas for 60. The ring is laid out in a diamond formation on the floor of the 02, so there are areas I would avoid to get a better view.

cheers for that. dont suppose you know the area / row / seat you were in? basically you are saying the lower the better but watch out for those areas that are out a bit like areas A,G and H etc

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800430EC33624E1?artistid=1005272&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=33
    Assuming its the same layout as wwe.

cheers for that. dont suppose you know the area / row / seat you were in? basically you are saying the lower the better but watch out for those areas that are out a bit like areas A,G and H etc

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800430EC33624E1?artistid=1005272&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=33
    Assuming its the same layout as wwe.

I was in J for the Cordoba fight. The ring is in a Diamond shape. A,B,J,K are looking to one side of the ring and will be behind the Thai's corner

When I said great ticket I mean for the fight against Poonswat and I'm in block B.

I was in J for the Cordoba fight. The ring is in a Diamond shape. A,B,J,K are looking to one side of the ring and will be behind the Thai's corner

When I said great ticket I mean for the fight against Poonswat and I'm in block B.

Cool, so i should get a decent seat in j or b for 60 notes, probably likewise for f or n then.

Video of entrance against Cordoba which will give an idea of the lay out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtwQeU6dAKo

Video of entrance against Cordoba which will give an idea of the lay out ]

here is a better ringwalk video ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx7TWjlxZHs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 fight

What are you talking about???
    I asked a simple question is it another Pro-Am as I thought I heard there was an issue with these with the I.A.B.A and they didn't want them going on.

they do but not if peters is running promotion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 fight

is it true that emile tiedt is referee 4 this 1

• Advertisement

fight wrote: »
    they do but not if peters is running promotion

Ye I know ($$$) just felt like saying it :pac:

Advertisement