Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,244 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Bruno's a very unique looking dog! We have a brindle mix as well, but haven't a clue what breed his dad was.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

My little Angel Poppy! Please look.... she's a dote x

Have 2 lizards and 2 turtles also but nothing beats the companionship and love of a dog!
    ahh shes a beaut,,,you'd just want top pick her up and cuddle her all day:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Greengonzo wrote: »
    Collected him on Saturday afternoon, Checkup and shots at the vet yesterday. Settling in to his new home very well.:D

Absolutely adorable!

This is Judy when we first got her a few months ago and again a few months later. I'd swear she was intentionally trying to make herself look as cute and vulnerable as possible in picture 2. She's crazy and a terrible troublemaker but I love her to pieces :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

And a couple more of Judy as a baby

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

oh my god she's adorable,,she looks like she has border collie in her ,pure divelment in her eyes,,:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭sweetnjuicy

Hey guys,
    Just an update to an earlier post of my lil tabby Socks.
    Shes 14 weeks old now and we got her a lil sister just under 3 weeks ago,
    who is the same age as her
    Her name is Charlotte, Charlie for short and is a rescue kitten I got from the ACS.
    There both lil terrors, but I wouldnt be the same without them :D

Now the two of them are taking over my bed and pillows. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭khmk

eoin wrote: »
    Bruno's a very unique looking dog! We have a brindle mix as well, but haven't a clue what breed his dad was.

:D yeah we haven't seen any around that look like him.

think he's a boxer/lab mix. he has a labs nose but he is quite skinny and runs like a greyhound (he's a flyer) i don't know tbh..

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭daycent

Hey, I just posted up some pics of my adorable kittens and older cat over on the photography forum. Here is the link if you're interested:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055644132

• Registered Users Posts: 21,244 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

khmk wrote: »
    :D yeah we haven't seen any around that look like him.

think he's a boxer/lab mix. he has a labs nose but he is quite skinny and runs like a greyhound (he's a flyer) i don't know tbh..

Greyhound might be right actually, considering the brindle. He really looks our dog actually, apart from the boxer face.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Keisha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

pictures of my rabbit Thumper!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

Shammy wrote: »
    Keisha

So so cute

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭kildara

Here's ours now:
    007.jpg
    The Shar Pei has been ill recently which is why his muzzle has shrunk but its slowly coming back to normal.

008.jpg
    Eight and a half months old now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Starstream

daycent wrote: »
    Hey, I just posted up some pics of my adorable kittens and older cat over on the photography forum. Here is the link if you're interested:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055644132

Those are the cutest kittens and cat I've ever seen! Great photos!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭annefitzy

This is Jasper the light of my life Jasper was once up for adoption but when it came to the crunch I couldnt part with him

ANIMALS001.jpg

This is Chosy she was part of a TNR but we never did do the release part she has given me so much in return and she loves Jasper as he does her, they fret if they are not in the same room

ANIMALS031.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭PCros

Heres Sheba (9 months) and Freddy (11 weeks). Sheba is Freddy's mother!

DSCN1679-1.jpg

DSCN1680-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

Your grey cat - Freddy looks fab ( also the black one just in case Sheba gets upset!)
    I never saw such a lovely warm grey tones in a cat before.
    Thanks for sharing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭tara666

awww all of them are soooo soooo cute, as soon as i can work out how to put a picture up of my pets i will :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

My little Angel Poppy! Please look.... she's a dote x

Have 2 lizards and 2 turtles also but nothing beats the companionship and love of a dog!

aaawwwwwwww shes so cute:)

Heres my brat Tilly- 16 weeks old now big bold and spolit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

This is Sindy,
    First one when we first got her at 7 weeks
    2nd one last week (16 weeks) when my hubbie was trying to fix some wires this was the only way he could get anything done as she couldn't move.
    3rd one just chilling on the floor.
    She's getting so big.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

barbiegirl wrote: »
    This is Sindy,
    First one when we first got her at 7 weeks
    2nd one last week (16 weeks) when my hubbie was trying to fix some wires this was the only way he could get anything done as she couldn't move.
    3rd one just chilling on the floor.
    She's getting so big.

Shes a dote barbiegirl :)
    just like a teddybear in 2nd pic.

what breed is she ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Thanks. She's a lab/spaniel cross :-) Currently up getting weighed to make sure we're feeding her right :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

kb4046.jpg

She's(Stubbs) been scratching her nails in the rug(it's fancy looking and the landlords) to I really needed to get her something that she could scratch but it had to be plush, like the rug.

I found one that she loves, I wish I could have afforded the bigger one but for now this will do. She also got a new toy today, which is in the left of the pic, a feathery thing with a handle I can wave around. She loves both of them.

Just after this picture was taken she ran into the kitchen, I was looking in at her and she jumped up onto the kitchen counter without any difficulty she also landed without a wobble. It was all to drink stale water that from a leaking pipe.

I also had to look after two small dogs, one(Sandy) is a little smaller than her one is bigger and fatter, much fatter(Sam). Stubbs didn't mind them as long as they didn't get close to her but they were a different story. Sandy was terrified and barked at her, Sam was really excited and wanted to smell her. She gave both more than one smack and climbed onto the window sill out of their reach. She also ran out the door past me today to a tom cat that she was going to jump on and fight. She's settling down and turning into a mad yolk. Sam was even in her own way defending the cat, I found out from the owners that whenever Sam doesn't want Sandy getting at something she sits on it, whenever Sam got close enough and Sandy was barking she tried to sit on my cat! Uproar normally followed.

Also just so people know I had the dogs in their owners house during the day to give the cat piece and they were at mine before bed and in the morning, so she wasn't under attack from them much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Anna Molly

nellabean.jpg
    Ella [:
    Unfortunately she died last week though :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Sorry to hear that Ella :(

my sister has one called Dexter , they are really cute

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

This is my little Ella (we got her through boards last year at 7 weeks)

ellakins.jpg

& more recently, Brody. We adopted him after he was found straying at 7 weeks

brodyy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭tara666

116.jpg
    my baby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 MimiS

This is Beckham....my little baby who I ended up with when I was going to look at another kitten and he wouldn't let me go home without him!! He gives the best hugs ever :D

He's asleep on my shoulder here
    wgspir.jpg

All curled up on the bed
    24x0vgl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

My GSD/Akita Diego watching The Dog Whisperer at the weekend :p
    DiegoDogWhisperer.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement