Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

None of these guys are doing 5 a day and 5/6 days a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

6th wrote: »
    None of these guys are doing 5 a day and 5/6 days a week.

what amount of days do they do?

when myself and my friends saw Billy Martin,there were four of us he read for and we were waiting beforehand because he was reading for a few other people. So,he was definitely reading for more than 5 people in that one day.Hes different tho because he charges people €30.

well,until theres confirmation of how many days per week Gough and Byrne do and how many people on average they see each of those days... if Joe Gough saw three people each day for three days per week,he'd make €720, which still is a VERY tidy sum.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I dont want this thread to turn into a witch hunt (badumtish) on readers who charge. I was just giving a heads up on what Carol charges, for anyone thinking of booking her.

I have no idea what hours these people do, but as someone who has given readings for a whole day once (10 or 12 I reckon) there is no way I would read back to back all day 5 days a week.

Other than that theres really no point in making wild guesses as to their take home pay or taxation status. Discuss fees for different readers if you must, but careful with the mathematics. :)

• Advertisement

Oryx wrote: »
    I dont want this thread to turn into a witch hunt (badumtish) on readers who charge. I was just giving a heads up on what Carol charges, for anyone thinking of booking her.

I wasnt tryin to turn any of this into a witch hunt either and I knew u were just givin people useful info on Carol Byrne.
    I have no idea what hours these people do
    Yeah,but all u can do is guesstimate. I know people who went 2 Carol Byrne on a Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday separately, so Id assume from that that she reads for people on those days, or that she maybe just shuffles her reading days around.
    but as someone who has given readings for a whole day once (10 or 12 I reckon) there is no way I would read back to back all day 5 days a week.

I can understand why a person wouldnt like reading for 5 days p/w,but the toll of that would be a lot less if you werent seeing people back to back, and you were only seeing three people max for each of those days.
    Other than that theres really no point in making wild guesses as to their take home pay or taxation status.

I dont think theres anything wild about having a guess at what they might make per week. It seems logical enough to me, plus the people they see are basically consumers paying for a service when it comes down to it, and they're within their rights to question or discuss these things. I dont think taxation status even comes into it because doing readings for people doesnt require a registration of your 'business'. Like,it's all cash in hand.
    Discuss fees for different readers if you must, but careful with the mathematics. :)

ok, youre probably concerned about possible litigation on da part of certain readers or their reps,but it should be remembered that any views typed here are only representative of the poster(s)- not representative of boards.ie.

elexus86 wrote: »
    Hi, Thank you so much have you been to any of these yourself??
    Does anyone have a contact number for clare crystal she is english but travels Ireland.

Hi,
    I've only been 2 Carol Byrne, Fiona Faery,and Billy Martin. Ive heard very positive reports about Louise Kings (not 'King', sorry) and Joe Gough.

I didnt think Carol Byrne was any good when I saw her, but several of my mates found her very accurate and helpful in what she had to say and n what she predicted. Ive also read/heard very positive reviews of her across the board elsewhere. So,despite my own downer w/ her,I trust what my mates said and what others have said

Fiona Faery was very specific n what she had 2 say about my past, and one of the near-future things she predicted for me has started to kick into action over da last two months. She reads angel cards,btw. i found her very warm and personable who didnt bother wit any theatrics or bullsh!t (like Eddie/EP Christian, who ive heard a lot about but havent seen myself- lucky escape, lol). Fiona is v.thorough with the reading and doesnt move on from each aspect until shes gone through it fully and u understand what shes trying to get across. I didnt feel like she was cold reading at any point throughout because she said specific things to me like,'you were travelling around a lot all last year for work and u found yourself shuffling from one airport to the next, feeling a bit dazed by it all' and 'You're seeing a girl at the moment. She works in some sort of science area thats connected to the environment'. That girl I was seeing (we're no longer 2gether) was a trainee geologist, so I thought that estimation of what she did was very close altogether.

Billy Martin was very good,but I found there was loads 2 take in in such a short length of time (bout 15mins). I couldn't process everything because there was just so much. He knew I had "a younger sister who died a violent death" (well, it was suicide, but near enough anyway), and how I used to travel around Europe a lot for work. Things like that and a lot more. He starts off the reading talking about what your personality is like and the past events (good and/or bad) that have sort of 'shaped' the person u are today. So its a lot more than fancy cold reading at work. If youre goin to see him, a good tip might be for u to record it yourself. Like,with a dictaphone or something. Hes like a racehorse goin through the reading and it's hard to get every single thing at the time. he reads some sort of cards (not Tarot cards). If youve suffered a recent bereavement, I dont think he would be the best to go to because he doesnt come across as the warmest person in the world and he has this air of impatience about him. Im sure he doesnt intend 2 project that stuff but it comes across anyway. he reminded me of an accountant or somethin! :pac: he has that look about him,heh, heh.

clonagirl wrote: »
    Hi everyone! could someone pm veronica in blackpools no please? need a bit of guidence at the moment!

I PM-ed you

elexus86 wrote: »
    Hi, Thank you so much have you been to any of these yourself??
    Does anyone have a contact number for claire crystal she is english but travels Ireland.

PM sent RE: above

• Registered Users Posts: 15 clonagirl

Hi! Thanks a million for the pm, it's much appreciated! Will let you know how I got on. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 elexus86

I have just missed her in wexford she is not back till october. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 unicorn2

setanta5 wrote: »
    Can anyone PM me the contact details for Carol Byrne or John O'Shea?

Or if you know of any other good mediums in dublin area. These two seem to be getting the most favourable mentions in here though.

Just wondering if you have a number for John O'Shea and is he in Firhouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bluebell201

Hi - new here! Does anyone have a contact number for a psychic in the munster area? (Not the white witch in Cobh, have heard bad reports!) Much appreciated if you do!

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Hi,

Can someone please pm me the number for Grainne or June in Dublin? And does anyone know of any psychics in the Carlow/Kilkenny/Kildare area?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cc82

hi,

dont have a number for grainne or june but if its the same two who im thinking of they work out of a basement on southwilliam street in dublin 2,
    you can just go in off the street dont need an appointment i think june starts at 2pm most days.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

cc82 wrote: »
    hi,

dont have a number for grainne or june but if its the same two who im thinking of they work out of a basement on southwilliam street in dublin 2,
    you can just go in off the street dont need an appointment i think june starts at 2pm most days.

Really? Thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pears

I have booked a reading with Julian - have read some good reports so far, which is reassuring.

Visited Mary Tea Leaves recently - spookiliy accurate on some things and way off on others...;) Heard Jenny Jones is the main one for tea leaves readings and has never let people down with her predictions

Louis16 wrote: »
    Does anyone know where Julian de Burgh is doing readings now? Myself and my girlfriend went to him last year. He got a lot of stuff right, but it's only in the last three months what he said to both of us really started to happen. I only went because Sarah dragged me along, but now I want to go myself. Thanks

Just booked a readind with him. He works out of 2 locations and one of them is the house of astrology. He can be contacted on <snip>. Am looking forward to my reading. ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Please do not post phone numbers in the thread.

Thanks,
    Stevenmu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pixielala

Hi all,

Am new to this and have a question - apologies if it has already been covered. Myself and 5 friends have booked to see a psychic next Friday in Yukon bar in Mullingar, I thought Billy Martin.
    A girl in work has said that someone she knows in Mullingar said that Billy died 2 yrs ago - that has also been heard from someone else too.
    I asked my friend who booked it if she was sure we were booked to see Billy Martin and she says she cannot be 100% as it was a good while ago.
    Can anyone help? Is there another psychic who operates in the Yukon bar?
    Any help greatly appreciated!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

pixielala wrote: »
    Hi all,

Am new to this and have a question - apologies if it has already been covered. Myself and 5 friends have booked to see a psychic next Friday in Yukon bar in Mullingar, I thought Billy Martin.
    A girl in work has said that someone she knows in Mullingar said that Billy died 2 yrs ago - that has also been heard from someone else too.
    I asked my friend who booked it if she was sure we were booked to see Billy Martin and she says she cannot be 100% as it was a good while ago.
    Can anyone help? Is there another psychic who operates in the Yukon bar?
    Any help greatly appreciated!!

Billy is alive and well....that rumour has surfaced a few times in the last couple of years and it aint true
    enjoy your reading and ask specific questions when he asks you

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Yasmine

I go to a brilliant fortune teller in Temple Bar her name is Michelle she also has a daughter who does it with Shanon. ive been with Michelle 3 times and shes brilliant one time she didnt even charge me because she said my fortune was the same as i was only with her 4 months previous:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Yasmine wrote: »
    I go to a brilliant fortune teller in Temple Bar her name is Michelle she also has a daughter who does it with Shanon. ive been with Michelle 3 times and shes brilliant one time she didnt even charge me because she said my fortune was the same as i was only with her 4 months previous:)

I hope thats not the same one down from Eamonn Dorans pub and upstairs over a hippy/clothes shop...??

I was with her last year and a complete scam...actually she was so bad it was entertaining...a complete chancer. Avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Yasmine

yeh it is haha!! well she described my bf to a tee and my family and everything i thought she was very accurate??

Louis16 wrote: »
    Does anyone know where Julian de Burgh is doing readings now? Myself and my girlfriend went to him last year. He got a lot of stuff right, but it's only in the last three months what he said to both of us really started to happen. I only went because Sarah dragged me along, but now I want to go myself. Thanks

I have just had a reading with Julian today in the house of astrology. You can obtain his mobile number from the shop, as posted on the windows there. They may not be there that much longer so I can also pm you his mobile number.
    Found him to be really bang on around my personaility and other bits do with family. So will watch this space.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 seanie2009

Folks,

Could someone please forward me on the contact details of a psychic/ fortune teller in Cork/Dublin. Im new to this and going through a rough patch lately, so I dont want to waste my time and thoughts on chancers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Blackwater

Hi there

Have no's of two very good tarot readers in Cork County.Drop an email of you still need no's livingquarterslq@yahoo.ie

TattyTeddy wrote: »
    I think he's based below a shop called fantasia. Does anyone know any good psychics in Cork apart from the White Witch who is IMPOSSIBLE to contact!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭annon123

Hey. Could someone pm me with a number for a psychic in the meath even dub area thats good. I would really be so thankful! I've a few questions i'm hoping they can answer.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 uriel

Hi there, has anyone managed to get hold of a usable number for Margaret Brazil. I have just read her book and it was very interesting. I've not been to a medium before and would never have even considered it but I would be interested in meeting with or speaking to this lady.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 emigrant36

I had my palm read today, spookily accurate but am a bit freaked as I'm planning quite a big move soon with work (and country) but he didn't see it!! But he told me such accurate stuff.... The guy also read my sister's palm and was again crazy accurate with hers. I'm just really curious why he didn't spot my big move? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Advertisement