Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

Hi , may be I can help . This is your gauiding spirit trying to comunicate with you . you must be very gifted as a medium . I would suggest some meditation courses , this will help you to interact with her . Hope that help
    lilly
    to be honest i felt she just sat in the car to enjoy the drive,i dont think i am that gifted,but i have a lot of strange experiences over the last 20 years-like at times i know the phone is going to ring,once i went to a town for the first time ,and i had a flashback,i seem to remember that i had been there before as a young baby [about the 1850s] and when i go into most old buildings i often can feel if its been a happy home,i have already put down my experiences from feb this year in wicklow when i was on holiday and my seeing the two young girls standing next to the old fireplace-two people i know at different times have come to me to tell me that when they have been to spiritualist meeting my name has come up,but to be honest i dont feel i want to go to deeply into it as yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

EVERYBODY has the ability to communicate with spirit, they just have to learn how, there is no special gift, in my opinion. You will develop it at your own pace you already know that you can communicate with them and get information from them, so keep up the good work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭magenta73

poster wrote: »
    EVERYBODY has the ability to communicate with spirit, they just have to learn how, there is no special gift, in my opinion. You will develop it at your own pace you already know that you can communicate with them and get information from them, so keep up the good work.

This is very true, I have a small group of friends who call to my house once a week and I help them develope their own skills with mediumship,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dyonsis

Hi guys,

I'm kinda @ a crossroads in my life where everything thats seemed so sure is now unsure!!!

I was just wondering if anyone had a number for Sandra in naas? I remember hearing good reports about her even if she has a waiting list!!!

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 caeter

just wondering if dymphna is more for communicating with people who have passed on or is she a psychic?? i was going to try to book her but, fortunately, i dont have many people close to me that have died.
    thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭magenta73

Dympna is a medium who contacts people who have passed away, but I think she's in hospital at the moment and might be out of action for a little while, it you want her number pm me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Hey,

Was that the white witch in Cobh? I've heard good things about her but also heard she's nearly impossible to get a hold of - did you find that?

Thanks

That White Witch used to be good once but whatever ability she had has gone to sawdust now. She gives out the same readings to everyone nowadays. She's impossible to get hold of because she has something like seven or eight mobiles. Cancels appointments people made at the last minute or doesn't bother showing up. Seems to need to go to removals and funerals a lot (her excuse)! She drinks a fair bit of brandy these days as well which prob doesn't help. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭spiderdog

i had a sitting with dympna years ago and she was amazing....would really love to see her again!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 always.wonderin

Hey guys does anyone know of a woman on anne st in dundalk, I went to her before and at the time though she was crap ( didnt want to hear what she said) but as time as passed it has all come about and I really want to see her again, I dont remember her name tho ..... can anyone help !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 trwynne

hi does anyone have the phone number for the male fortune teller that lives in athy, kildare. please email me, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Bill W

Psychic Kay is really good she told my partner lots of stuff that came through.She uses water as a medium..shes on boards i think..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 TOPGUN25

Does anyone remember a lady called Madame Smith RIP, she was based years ago on Bray seafront in a cottage near the shop. Putney Road was near enough to the cottage. There was a time when the ques of people for this lady were so big, people waited ages because this lady was so good. I was just wondering does anyone remember this lady and know did any of her children carry on her work. Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nivy-wevy

hey,
    can someone pm me carol byrnes number and also where in kildare is she located?
    does anyone know any other good psychics in kildare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 always.wonderin

Hey,

Was that the white witch in Cobh? I've heard good things about her but also heard she's nearly impossible to get a hold of - did you find that?

Thanks

No this girl was in dundalk town centre and she did the tarot cards, I have never heard of the white witch in cobh

No this girl was in dundalk town centre and she did the tarot cards, I have never heard of the white witch in cobh

Heres pretty much everything you need to know bout the white witch in cobh

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055333606

:P Mad as a hatter but total legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cc82

Hi,

Any chance you could pm me Dympnas number i went to see her years ago when she was down beside the laurels pub and though she was brilliant havent been to anyone as good since,
    shes so hard to track down tho, so if u could send me her number i would be most greatful....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Stuckonblue

Hi all,

Could someone please PM Billy's number and if they could, directions on how to get to him. i'm in Dublin. I've been to Eddie Christian twice over the past two years - and I would say he was very accurate. It's just a future bit i'm thinking about. It's distracting the hell out of me and would love some clarification from someone else rather than going back to Eddie cause the time with him is somewhat short and he does speak very fast.

Oh I also have Catherine Woods number (she's on East Wall road) and she is excellent but I've been to her before so she would know my situation and I'd rather someone who didn't know a beep about me.
    Hi Irishlawgirl

Would you mind sending me the number of Catherine Woods in East Wall? Also, do you have directions to her?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Louis16

Does anyone know where Julian de Burgh is doing readings now? Myself and my girlfriend went to him last year. He got a lot of stuff right, but it's only in the last three months what he said to both of us really started to happen. I only went because Sarah dragged me along, but now I want to go myself. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

Louis16 wrote: »
    Does anyone know where Julian de Burgh is doing readings now? Myself and my girlfriend went to him last year. He got a lot of stuff right, but it's only in the last three months what he said to both of us really started to happen. I only went because Sarah dragged me along, but now I want to go myself. Thanks

Hey - think he still does them in the House of Astrology (even though that's now closed) on Parliament St in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 scarra17

I went to see Claire Crystal last year, She got a lot of my family situation confused, but elements of it were correct... She predicted the guy im with now , down to a tee.

Want to go see another psychic in Cork this summer. And was wondering if anyone had any experience of A guy in Youghal? my sis went to him yrs ago, and some of the accurate things he told her, was unbelievable, all was true.

Any reccomendations of anyone? Wouldn't be interested in the White witch... at all.

• Advertisement

And was wondering if anyone had any experience of A guy in Youghal? my sis went to him yrs ago, and some of the accurate things he told her, was unbelievable, all was true.

thats Billy Drake. he's retired now cause of his poor health.
    Any reccomendations of anyone? Wouldn't be interested in the White witch... at all.

veronica in blackpool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 alx73

hi new to this but from what i've read could i get dympna or joe colemans no. please.................................................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 leepisces22

Hi i would like the contact number for that lady in clondalkin.

Is she good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 opheliastruth

i am booked to see mary edwards in clondalkin, anyone heard of her? a friend went to her and found that she was very good at things about my friends present situation, but way off (so far) for her predictions of the future.

i would be interested in Dympna's number or anyone who can help with present and future issues.

i am booked to see mary edwards in clondalkin, anyone heard of her? a friend went to her and found that she was very good at things about my friends present situation, but way off (so far) for her predictions of the future.

i would be interested in Dympna's number or anyone who can help with present and future issues.

Hi,
    i went to mary edwards years ago and found her good, shes a medium, my grandparents came through she decribed them down to a tee she gave me messages and advice from them all found it very comforting,
    she wasnt great with furture predictions some things came through and some didnt, could you pm me her number id love to go see her again,
    hope you find her good..
    i have dymphnas no but anytime i ring it,its off and she doesnt have a message minder, i pm it to you anyway..

Thanks cc, i have sent you Mary's number.

someone once told me you shouldnt see a psychic too often, maybe not more than every six months or a year. anyone have any further wisdom on this for me?

ie, i was thinking of going to both mary and dympna perhaps within the same month even.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Thanks cc, i have sent you Mary's number.

someone once told me you shouldnt see a psychic too often, maybe not more than every six months or a year. anyone have any further wisdom on this for me?

ie, i was thinking of going to both mary and dympna perhaps within the same month even.

thanks

better off not going more then once in 6 months

why is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭cas_k

Anyone having any problems getting through to Dympna at the moment.

• Advertisement

Hi,

anytime i ring dympna no matter wat time her phone is off just a voicemail sayin call again, no message minder,
    maybe shes on holidays!!

Advertisement