Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CamelToe - MooseKnuckle.....Why ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

shellyboo wrote: »
    Oh, I actually might have a viable solution to your problem... stop wandering around looking at womens' crotches.

Ogling the cleavage is much more acceptable.

Oh, trust me its not something i go looking for quite far from it, but sometimes they just cant be avoided. I'd much prefere to look at a fine set of tits. Im talking serious CT/MK here, not of the mild variety !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Well there's no way to correct it other than to buy trousers that fit - and to tell a woman that something she's wearing is too small for her is essentially calling her a heifer. And essentially inviting said woman to give you a slap.

Yep its a crotch 22 situation alright

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

GAAman wrote: »
    Yep its a crotch 22 situation alright

LOL. Love it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

To be honest i don't see the harm in someone telling that you have a serious camel toe situation going on. As i'm not blind and have a full length mirror and am sensible enough not to try squeeze into trousers that would cause such an affliction then on the off chance that said atrocity should occur i'd much rather know about it.

I mean you can be tactful about it rather than calling your friend a fat heifer and offering her a pack of Ryvita.

I think i just came up with a award winning product !

Fellas, ya know the way you get a box when playing games like cricket? How about a toned down version for the ladies who wants to fit into clothes that they had no hope of doing when they were 12 ?

• Advertisement

maple wrote: »
    To be honest i don't see the harm in someone telling that you have a serious camel toe situation going on. As i'm not blind and have a full length mirror and am sensible enough not to try squeeze into trousers that would cause such an affliction then on the off chance that said atrocity should occur i'd much rather know about it.

I mean you can be tactful about it rather than calling your friend a fat heifer and offering her a pack of Ryvita.

Can you though? I don't think you can. To my mind, the type of person who'd be wearing too-small trousers is the type of person who's possibly self-conscious about their body. I mean, the only reason I can see for someone to be wearing them is that they refuse to wear any size bigger than the size they usually wear (an affliction I see in a lot of my friends), or perhaps they have put on a bit of weight and their clothes are too tight.

What I mean, I suppose, is that unfortunately, not all women are sensible enough not to try squeeze into trousers that would cause such an affliction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 BAM!

AARRRGH wrote: »
    I have pretty good eyesight - no staring is necessary!

I think it's quite obvious when it's happening actually- I agree, no need for staring!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

camel toe done nicely, i.e subtle shaping can be very very sexy..
    Mooseknuckle.... dear god no...gimme me some bleach to wash the eyes out....:eek:

Can you though? I don't think you can. To my mind, the type of person who'd be wearing too-small trousers is the type of person who's possibly self-conscious about their body. I mean, the only reason I can see for someone to be wearing them is that they refuse to wear any size bigger than the size they usually wear (an affliction I see in a lot of my friends), or perhaps they have put on a bit of weight and their clothes are too tight.

What I mean, I suppose, is that unfortunately, not all women are sensible enough not to try squeeze into trousers that would cause such an affliction.

I think you can, and I know i've had to be in the past. You can be subtle about it, as in "would you not try these trousers, these are much more flattering" or "you've got a great bum in these" or if they're not getting the hint then "hmmmm i don't know about those, they're sitting funny on you" or more baldly "i don't like those, they do nothing for you". At no point do you have to say Jeepers you fat cow, step away from the biscuit tin.

maple wrote: »
    I think you can, and I know i've had to be in the past. You can be subtle about it, as in "would you not try these trousers, these are much more flattering" or "you've got a great bum in these" or if they're not getting the hint then "hmmmm i don't know about those, they're sitting funny on you" or more baldly "i don't like those, they do nothing for you". At no point do you have to say Jeepers you fat cow, step away from the biscuit tin.

At no point would you say that, but my point is that there are a hell of a lot of women out there who would interpret "I think those trousers are a little tight" as "Time to look into weight loss surgery, you whale".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

At no point would you say that, but my point is that there are a hell of a lot of women out there who would interpret "I think those trousers are a little tight" as "Time to look into weight loss surgery, you whale".

Well if their self esteem is that low, maybe they should, it might help!

yeah but then you blame the sizes in the shop as being odd as fook. :D

I think that nine times out of ten a woman wearing said tight trousers will actually know that she needs to shift a few pounds so trying to get her into another pair that actually fit her without being blatantly obvious about it will work without offending her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Dublin townies are doing cameltoe on purpose now. They are wearing skin tight (as in, vacuum tight) leggings which show everything...

Odd... not sure if that's the right word... but it's something alright.

Shop sizes ARE odd as fcuk! That's why I do not understand why women get so aerated about the fact that their 'standard' size 12 or whatever won't fit them properly. Put on the 14. FFS, put on the 16. No-one's gonna put a big neon "FAT" sign on your head just because you're wearing a bigger size.

Shop sizes ARE odd as fcuk! That's why I do not understand why women get so aerated about the fact that their 'standard' size 12 or whatever won't fit them properly. Put on the 14. FFS, put on the 16. No-one's gonna put a big neon "FAT" sign on your head just because you're wearing a bigger size.

Tell me about it! And even within the one shop you can go up or down a size depending on the cut of the item. So what if you have to go up a size, if you think you look gorgeous and feel good in it then go for it. Its not like there are label police out there who'll start up an alarm if you happen to go up a size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Shouldn't expect the rest of us to put up with it just because they have self esteem issues to be honest.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Heh, someone commented on men have problems earlier and about pull and bear having bad cuts. Its not just women - I have jeans from a couple of places in the states that I picked up that have significantly less erm...storage space in the front than jeans over here. Meaning that unless things are arranged properly, you could very well get done for shoplifting leaving the butchers. So if this can be an issue in mens (and one you dont normally notice in changing rooms cus, well, they're cold :() then this can be a reasonable excuse from time to time for the ladies.

Then others just think they can smuggle out two slabs of gammon and no one will notice :P

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Nursy

Afternoon Folks....
    Jumping in....
    I would expect my friends to tell me if I had a problem with my jeans...or anything else embarrassing...I know I do... and expect honesty in return from them. :pac:

Nursy wrote: »
    Afternoon Folks....
    Jumping in....
    I would expect my friends to tell me if I had a problem with my jeans...or anything else embarrassing...I know I do... and expect honesty in return from them. :pac:

Well at least one woman in here can handle the truth !

Hey, I can handle the truth, too! I'm just well aware that a hell of a lot of women are pretty much crippled with body issues. While it would be lovely to just tell them to cop on and pull their trousers out of their twat, it's not really that simple.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SpookyDoll

Camel toe looks particularly fetching when the trousers are beige or flesh coloured and hug the contours of the wearers thigh cellulite as well, its a delightful look further complimented by the addition of some naked blotchy purple belly fat hanging over the top too!

BYOOOSHIFUL ! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Dudess wrote: »
    It's really not possible to notice a cameltoe unless you stare.
    Oooooooooooooh yes it is.

It's like a fly - you barely notice it at first, but then you can't forget it. You eyes get drawn back, again and again, until the fat heifer thinks that you fancy her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭milod

SpookyDoll wrote: »
    Camel toe looks particularly fetching when the trousers are beige or flesh coloured and hug the contours of the wearers thigh cellulite as well, its a delightful look further complimented by the addition of some naked blotchy purple belly fat hanging over the top too!

BYOOOSHIFUL ! :p

Phwooaaarrr!! Hold me back!

Actually, I don't mind seeing the occasional yo-yo smuggler - up to about a size 16 (yeah call me shallow...) after which it starts to look a little scary :eek:

'Herself' has insisted that I alert her to any appearance of the VW Beetle Bonnet. I was spotting Vedgies all over the place until she told me she only wanted be warned about those that appeared in her own pants... :D

btw, did I get enough euphemisms for the old zipper muffin in there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SpookyDoll

btw, did I get enough euphemisms for the old zipper muffin in there?

Top work, I counted:

1. yo-yo smuggler
    2. VW Beetle Bonnet
    3. Vedgies
    4. the old zipper muffin

All of which I will now appropriate and pass of as my own of course! :D

I understand... everybody as body issues etc... still as friends it is our duty to bring them to the light... wake up call.... I don't mean we have to be rude about it.... just tell them nicely... Frankly if they cannot take it it's not your fault.... I know I won't make any friends by saying that...
    It's just the way it works between my friends and I....saving each others from embarrassing moment when possible....
    Better hearing it from friends that strangers....

Hey, I can handle the truth, too! I'm just well aware that a hell of a lot of women are pretty much crippled with body issues. While it would be lovely to just tell them to cop on and pull their trousers out of their twat, it's not really that simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

Dudess wrote: »
    It's really not possible to notice a cameltoe unless you stare.

You have obviously never been to the Supervalue in Firhouse so. :pac:

I held the belief that another factor, besides tight clothing, was sometimes the lack of pubes that caused camel toes?

ahhhh...nope unless you get a forest down there!!!!:pac:

You have obviously never been to the Supervalue in Firhouse so. :pac:

I held the belief that another factor, besides tight clothing, was sometimes the lack of pubes that caused camel toes?

Conflicting reports here. Some women say they are not noticible, but if that was the case we must be walking along looking at crotches all day. Surely if this was the fact we would have received many a slap by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

its simple, camel toe good... mooseknuckle bad!!!very bad...
    if your friend has moosknuckle, then you have to say it... god what a bad friend you are otherwise...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Homer

I call them "mumblers"... You can see the lips moving but can't make out what they're saying :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement