Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CamelToe - MooseKnuckle.....Why ?

Options
  • 09-10-2008 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Ladies of the LL.

This is a serious question, not a piss take. Its something i need to know. Why do some of you walk around with a CamelToe/MooseKnuckle all day, surely you can feel it? Do women do this because of bad fitting cloths, or do they think men find this attractive? Because i can assue you it is far from it, its quite replulsive. Do they not check them selfs out in a mirror in the morning before they leave the house?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

/backs away

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

/subscribes to thread

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

/Grabs sandbags
    /Builds fort
    /Grabs popcorn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Indeed that is a question on many lips!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭qt9ukbg60ivjrn

Xavi6 wrote: »
    /subscribes to thread

hahaha, nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

I think it's a direct result of wearing clothes that are too small - which is a direct result of the "oh I'm a size 12, whether it actaully fits me or not" attitude. Which saddens me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I agree with the OP, this sort of crack isn't on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

shellyboo wrote: »
    I think it's a direct result of wearing clothes that are too small - which is a direct result of the "oh I'm a size 12, whether it actaully fits me or not" attitude. Which saddens me.

I see, but you know the way women would kinda give them signals that "you have lippy on your teeth" without saying a word. Could you not apply the same dark magic/ventriliquist act let her know that her vulva is on show for the world ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Manties wrote: »
    do they think men find this attractive?

Lol

Shops for trousers that are going to send your underwear places it should never go, cause it drives the men wild! Nope, i'm thinking thats not it.

More likely bad fitting clothes, BUT, it could be that they are just a little bit kinky and like the *ahem* "stimulation" i imagine they would get.

Not my bag baby, so i couldint tell ya ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Alarums

There's a gaping hole in your argument OP, lots of men really like to see camel toe.

• Advertisement

Alarums wrote: »
    There's a gaping hole in your argument OP, lots of men really like to see camel toe.

:eek:
    ya wha?

Perverts, Perverts i tell thee !!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

AKA 'Ninja Foot'

I see, but you know the way women would kinda give them signals that "you have lippy on your teeth" without saying a word. Could you not apply the same dark magic/ventriliquist act let her know that her vulva is on show for the world ?

Well there's no way to correct it other than to buy trousers that fit - and to tell a woman that something she's wearing is too small for her is essentially calling her a heifer. And essentially inviting said woman to give you a slap.

shellyboo wrote: »
    Well there's no way to correct it other than to buy trousers that fit - and to tell a woman that something she's wearing is too small for her is essentially calling her a heifer. And essentially inviting said woman to give you a slap.

So a quick pulling of the trousers wont... um... "dislodge" the issue at hand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭capedcrustacian

oh dear lord it's not comfortable, how can they do it all day? no way on earth would i leave the house looking like that, and i'm not even the most fashion conscious of chicks!!

i think it must be ill fitting clothes, surely no one would do it on purpose? surely :o

So a quick pulling of the trousers wont... um... "dislodge" the issue at hand?

Nope, it won't. It's not like a vulval wedgie.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Is it time for pics yet?! :pac:

On a attractive looking woman i guess some men would like it as its more then likely the closest they will ever get to it. But its worse on some of the bigger women as it looks as if a black hole is umm... in her hole, trying to suck the world in through her trousers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Am I weird because I prefer seeing cameltoes to non-cameltoes?

• Advertisement

AARRRGH wrote: »
    Am I weird because I prefer seeing cameltoes to non-cameltoes?

Yes!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Is it not the hawtest thing ever? I thought men liked it, especially when the "toe" is so evident they could count the individual hairs of the area as well. :confused: I'll have to rethink my entire wardrobe now. :D

Seriously, its dreadful. All down to illfitting clothes, trying to squeeze into smaller sizes and thinking it works. Must be bloody uncomfortable too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭Homer

Hey it can happen to men too you know!

zelvis.jpg

Wll done on killing the thread homer :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Elle Victorine

I loled at this! Seriously you are askin for a dig to the face or at least two weeks of ego stroking as repayment for the emotional damage you just caused by pointing out "oh sorry love could ya not buy a pair of pants that fit ya?"...In some women's minds what has actually happened is you have said "PUT DOWN THE FORK FATTY" and run away laughing at their pain. The result of which could only be negative, often tears might follow and a prolonged period of comfort eating.

People who wear clothes that are too small for them seldom want your real opinion on these things unless it's coming from a best friend at the time of the purchase or trying on of said pants.

It's like the age old "does my butt look big in this?"...You can either dodge the bullet and lie.....Or tell the truth and suffer a threefold death.

Of course not all of us are like this. Some of us would actually like to be told that they look ridiculous or that yes indeed it does make us look big so we don't make a goon of ourselves and our various parts. But most girls can kind of tell from lookin in the mirror that oh wait my v*g looks hooj in these.

That said it could just be the cut of the pants. If you ever had to buy jeans from pull n bear you'd understand *growls*

Personally I find the whole no bra wearing more offensive although I have since learned that men love this. Think it's nasty.

Oh, I actually might have a viable solution to your problem... stop wandering around looking at womens' crotches.

Ogling the cleavage is much more acceptable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 BAM!

Eeeewww camel toe....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

It's really not possible to notice a cameltoe unless you stare.

I have a few pair of jeans from there, but id dosent present the aul lad and put him on show with the twins :) Also while im on this, do women like seeing this or is it the same as what we feel, a small minority like it, and the rest of us think its a bit vile.

Getting into the minds of women is interesting though, i wouldnt have thought that a friend telling her that the trousers dont fit would cause such a trail of destruction !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Dudess wrote: »
    It's really not possible to notice a cameltoe unless you stare.

I have pretty good eyesight - no staring is necessary!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement