Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 3) *Updated Warning in 1st Post Re:Boxing match

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,577 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Fcuk

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Mauled him. Legend!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

What happened there with Dana?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

GOAT LADS, THE FÜCKING GOAT!!

What happened there with Dana?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

well theres the greatest of all time arguement solved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

Amateur Hour not having 2 belts ready.

Well done John! Enjoy tonight. He proved himself to be true greatness.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭section4

the more i see of this ufc, the more i am coming to the conclusion that some of these fighters or fighters are fixed, this fight was a joke, the guy didnt even try.

what kind of professional fighters is going to fight the way alvarez fought
    he was like a complete novice, and lets face it mcgregor doesnt have a lot except throwing the left hand. why would a professional fighter stand when you have a better chance on the ground.

there is some thing funny about all this

absolute joke

Mod: Go and watch some of his other fights or any other fights..but dont land here out of the blue trolling. Come back when you have some sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭section4

the more i see of this ufc, the more i am coming to the conclusion that some of these fighters or fighters are fixed, this fight was a joke, the guy didnt even try.

he was like a complete novice, and lets face it mcgregor doesnt have a lot except throwing the left hand. why would a professional fighter stand when you have a better chance on the ground.

absolute joke

section4 wrote:

We call them "haters" ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,169 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

section4 wrote: »

absolute joke

jog on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

absolute joke

kindly go away

Can we please avoid the "But Khabib or Ferguson would wreck him" posts for a few pages lol. Michael Johnson wobbled Khabib and Lando wobbled Ferguson.

That left hand connects clean they are going sleepies too.

He's not invincible and both of those could win, ...it's MMA...but the "he'd be wrecked" argument has to go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

absolute joke

there is something funny about this yea

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

absolute joke

Yes you see Conors aul lad really owns the UFC & he's forcing the other fighters to fight like crap when they get in the ring with Conor:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Its a great day to be Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭Morrison J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

absolute joke

Ah would you catch on to yourself and go away out of that.

I don't even like McGregor, but that was no fix, he just beat the breaks off of the lad in a round and a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭macnug

section4 wrote:
    what kind of professional fighters is going to fight the way alvarez fought he was like a complete novice, and lets face it mcgregor doesnt have a lot except throwing the left hand. why would a professional fighter stand when you have a better chance on the ground.

He tried couldnt get him to the ground. Now be quiet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭macnug

section4 wrote:
    what kind of professional fighters is going to fight the way alvarez fought he was like a complete novice, and lets face it mcgregor doesnt have a lot except throwing the left hand. why would a professional fighter stand when you have a better chance on the ground.

He tried couldnt get him to the ground. Now be quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

I believe JohnSBG you won something this evening or so I've heard? Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Amazing when ye look at the two fights for each belt. Not only did he go two division champion, he barely took a shot off two champions.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,377 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

.ak wrote: »
    I believe JohnSBG you won something this evening or so I've heard? Well done.

Got his prediction spot on too, second round finish. Luckily, I took his advice and made a few quid off it. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Can you have a more perfect fight?

Waiting for a Plot Twist somewhere involving Tom Egan lmao.

Only buzzing. He was nearly flawless. He got hit with one clean right hand and laughed it off. I'm surprised Eddie abandoned the leg kicks as they were doing ok at the start.

At the end of the day, Conor outclassed him. Eddie got paid millions. It's all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I just don't get how that left is so good. I mean I know it's right on the chin and that's a wobbler in itself but it doesn't look like a punch that would drop these guys so easily.

Anyway, delighted about the win and that man is a legend. Would love to see him get a fight in Dublin now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I love that mannnnnnnnn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭ooter

absolute joke

Them tears are salty

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Gamebred wrote: »
    Can you have a more perfect fight?

From a entertainment and dramatic perspective, yes, the one from 189.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement