Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 H2H 2015/16

Options
  • 08-08-2015 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭

Gameweek 1 2015/16

#thatshowwerollfc (kilburn) v InanimateCarbonJ-Rod (Mr.Prodston)
    Amkar Championov (Captain Bob) v BacunaMata(ta) (F1ngers)
    I ate all Depays (ItsChecoTime) v Masons Mercenaries (MonkstownHoop)
    Get Divock Ings (Fowler87) v Hackers (Hackers)
    Locusts (Mike Ehrmantraut) v laluda (deadlineday)
    Chic's XI (Copper_pipe) v Inish Celtic (InishGael)
    Whattawastamoney (The Neon Knight) v Waterford United (Christy Browne)
    Long Ballin' (Capajoma) v Gerry Hattricks (finnharpsboy)
    More Than a Phelan (MR NINE) v Some Like It Huth (Scorpion Sting)
    50 shades of Greyjoy (Deleted User) v FC Kilcullen (wonski)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I really need a Swansea goal as my opponent has Ivanovic and Azpi.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

I really need a Swansea goal as my opponent has Ivanovic and Azpi.

And there it is :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

And there it is :pac:

Get in! :D

down by 4 to Capojama need either aguero to score or not to play at all to win the first game of the year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Nicely played Mr. P with Gomez on the bench your a point ahead

Straight shoot out between Aguero and Sterling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

kilburn wrote: »
    Nicely played Mr. P with Gomez on the bench your a point ahead

Straight shoot out between Aguero and Sterling

Well considering he's 3rd sub and not coming on then I think you slightly miscalculated :( I need an Aguero hat trick and nothing for Sterling .

I continue my proud tradition of having not won the first game of any cup or league match in all my time in the FSA :o

Mr p just doesn't do opening day victories.... Though I do think it was close between us last season

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Last year I tried to create league tables and gameweek tables every week. These were very useful to follow who is who and how well or how bad is he doing:D Didn't always have time to do them, but could try again.

I remember another poster from the same league who did the same. Was it you, F1ngers?

The only trouble with it is that when few players change their team name to something more cool, or up to date, I won't always be able to figure out who is who.

I am pretty sure most of you would be more than happy to post their new. extra cool and funny team name in the thread to help me with this.

Samples of what we did last year below:

358085.png

358086.png

I know not everyone is around every week, and - even worse - just realized ( after all these print screens etc) that I can check fpl id of each team to be sure.

I am better with name than numbers, though.

First win this season, delighted with it given how bad this weekend was for everyone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

wonski wrote: »
    I remember another poster from the same league who did the same. Was it you, F1ngers?

I did a few last season.
    BacunaMata(ta) is my name for this season.

I'm off work for a couple of days, may go through this thread, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057459645 to put boards names to FPL names.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

F1ngers wrote: »
    I did a few last season.
    BacunaMata(ta) is my name for this season.

I'm off work for a couple of days, may go through this thread, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057459645 to put boards names to FPL names.

Finnharpsboy put it all together in the first post anyway. The first time I saw it I don't think there were boards names attached so I guess he did some work to put "faces" to names.

Should be enough to run it now. Will do next week fixtures and table when the week is over.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

wonski wrote: »
    Finnharpsboy put it all together in the first post anyway. The first time I saw it I don't think there were boards names attached so I guess he did some work to put "faces" to names.

Should be enough to run it now. Will do next week fixtures and table when the week is over.

You're right, there were no boards names on op when first posted.

F1ngers wrote: »
    You're right, there were no boards names on op when first posted.

Only added the boards names Saturday afternoon.... Helps you see who your playing

First Gameweek over and standings matter little at this stage but here is how the table looks

4F1gTz2.jpg

Who are you facing off against this week

N581OdK.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

Disappointment for the Wastamonies on day 1.
    At least it was the league leader we lost to ;-)

The most popular picks in FSA League 1 H2H Gameweek 1

Zo18Qxi.jpg
    Captain: Hazard 40%
    Vice: Rooney 35%

Thats it :D No more from me for now :pac:

Disappointment for the Wastamonies on day 1.
    At least it was the league leader we lost to ;-)

hopefully disappointment on day 2 too :D

hopefully disappointment on day 2 too :D

Oh wow......so early for this grudge match. I'm bringing the boys in tomorrow and thursday for double sessions.

Oh wow......so early for this grudge match. I'm bringing the boys in tomorrow and thursday for double sessions.

That's it.... Tire them out so I can have an easy win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Lucky to win first game by a point especially considering Silva should have been given the first goal imo and that would have cost me. Up into second, hopefully will stay in the promotion places for the rest of the season!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,047 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Guys, happy to announce that entirely down to finnharpsboy, we will have a 35 euro cash prize for the winner of the FSA League 1.

Still fundraising if anyone can source any further prizes, and I will continue to filter down any cash prizes using the same split decided on between myself and finnharpsboy. 50% will go to the Premier League. The other 50% will be filtered down to the other leagues proportionally. 14% will go to League 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

CSF wrote: »
    Guys, happy to announce that entirely down to finnharpsboy, we will have a 35 euro cash prize for the winner of the FSA League 1.

Still fundraising if anyone can source any further prizes, and I will continue to filter down any cash prizes using the same split decided on between myself and finnharpsboy. 50% will go to the Premier League. The other 50% will be filtered down to the other leagues proportionally. 14% will go to League 1.

That's brilliant, Well done lads!

I'm going to win it anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Fair play.

Umm, how about throwing a few coppers at the qualifying league?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,047 ✭✭✭✭CSF

GetWithIt wrote: »
    Fair play.

Umm, how about throwing a few coppers at the qualifying league?

The qualifying league is where you earn the right to compete for those coppers!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Im the only Copper in League one :)

13 - 12 down to The Neon Knight. Revenge looks to be on the cards for them

13 - 12 down to The Neon Knight. Revenge looks to be on the cards for them

It's very tight at the moment, I've a slight numerical advantage , a clean sheet from the Gunners and a decent away performance from Chelsea should hopefully see me past the post.

It's very tight at the moment, I've a slight numerical advantage , a clean sheet from the Gunners and a decent away performance from Chelsea should hopefully see me past the post.

Cazorla and Aguero going wild should help me get that first win of the season and a step closer to the gold

• Advertisement

So it all comes down to Clyne to decide who wins the tie between us, The Neon Knight....

Come on Bournemouth or get sent off Nathaniel :D:D

Advertisement