Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭JoeCole26

Hi. Have a Hill16 ticket, looking to swap for a ticket in Cusack or Hogan stand. Will pay difference also. Based in South Dublin, could meet this morning or over towards Croker. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭tenbob1

tenbob1 wrote: »
    Have a hill, looking to swap for a stand. PM me here, heading East shortly so should be at the grounds early enough.

This is sorted .

Have 2 Davin tickets (together) looking to swap for 3 Hill tickets.

Can meet in town to swap. Not looking to sell at all, just want to join the rest of the lads going.

Still looking

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Anyone manage to get tickets near the ground today? Wonder was there many if any floating around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Patser

martin101 wrote: »
    Anyone manage to get tickets near the ground today? Wonder was there many if any floating around.

RTÉ twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/RTEgaa/status/909399939997949954

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

martin101 wrote: »

Myself and two others headed up without tickets and we all got sorted. Didn't get mine til 2.45 though so I had nearly given up. They were there, you just had to have a bit of luck and be in the right place at the right time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Folks,

Looking for a bit of help from anyone who was at the match on sunday.

I am collecting reward points from GRMA, and short 5 points to get my young lad a new county jersey.

Would appreciate greatly if anyone could PM me the barcode number off their ticket.

I just need 5 points to get me the 500 points to get him a new county jersey.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks

Advertisement