Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tipp fm thread closed

Options
  • 24-09-2012 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

why was the tipp fm thread closed?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

why was the tipp fm thread closed?

Because your comments had dragged that thread down to a level that was generally unacceptable. Whatever your opinions of the DJs and staff of that station, there was no need for comments like:
    i do not believe that i know many who would not vlisten to his high pitched neurotic whine at that hour of the morning but will listen to Smug Martin
    He is so full of himself and as you say totally outdated. the station plays there or four promo jingles one after the other, never heard that on any other station. It is a totally pathectic station and is a cariciture of itself, especially as the presenters seems to believe their own PR. and people who know about radio have agreed with me on that
    never said i listen to it just know he has to give his name on it unlike the girl for him it is an opportunity to massage his ego
    parading his ego he is one saddo cannot even talk properly, so I'm told
    What a pathetic station. I happened to tune in to the news at one, they have to string it out with jingles. Jingles in the middle of the news lol. Are they that short of news:D:D
    i'd lsten to RTE before that tippfm shYte anyway. they can talk on RTE. and the have news on the news rather than stings as you call them
    thumptin on tipp epp M
    pretty childish that. cannot see that being much good on his cv.
    can someone post the link to his FB page.

!!!!!!! sign of an ameteur
    i agree with you what happen ed mac anyway. he was another idiot driving around when there was snow and ice and people were told not to drive unless needed. another ameteur radio guy and pro saddo

Consider yourself lucky you weren't banned. Don't start another thread about this topic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement