Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIPP Fm

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

the tipp fm breakfast bowl page is gone, and his fb is private. look, no matter what you may think are his faults are not, he has every right to vent if he was given the boot.

ironic that the first google result you get for his name is this:

http://www.radiowavesforum.com/rw/archive/index.php/t-3296.html

it is funny, and indicitive in its way, how they simply removed his name and put in the new presenters in the programme schedule.

his breakfast bowl page was, to be fair, full of people upset at his going, like him or not he was a popular guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭winsumlusum

the tipp fm breakfast bowl page is gone, and his fb is private. look, no matter what you may think are his faults are not, he has every right to vent if he was given the boot.

ironic that the first google result you get for his name is this:

http://www.radiowavesforum.com/rw/archive/index.php/t-3296.html

it is funny, and indicitive in its way, how they simply removed his name and put in the new presenters in the programme schedule.

his breakfast bowl page was, to be fair, full of people upset at his going, like him or not he was a popular guy.
    so if you see it are you a friend?and if so you are hardly objective. Why does he not come here himself instead of havng others post his rant. a radio guy posting on a private page lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

If they have as many listeners as they say,they wont miss the few that posted comments on the FB page.

what does that mean? you have to be a frienmd to see it? i do not have facebook
    If you have a facebook account,you can go on his page.The breakfast show page is not private,so you dont need to be a friend.

DT100 wrote: »
    If you have a facebook account,you can go on his page.The breakfast show page is not private,so you dont need to be a friend.
    well all is see is a picture of him f it s the same guy
    http://en-gb.facebook.com/aaron.burchael what is the link to the breakfast show page i am not good at facebook had an account but rarely go on FB

• Advertisement

ok see it but do not see his rants re tippfm only links to where his is from etc.

Scroll down,you can see comments on the left hand side.

Scroll down,you can see comments on the left hand side.
    thanks;) very rare i go to FB so not familiar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

IMHO A Burchael had long ago outstayed his welcome . He was going through the motions and when i say motions i mean motions:eek:. Start at 6 shout, laugh, no attempt to be topical, play the same old records " where are you mac?" shout, laugh, jingle, break for the news, jingle, jingle, call out the bingo numbers, same old texts from the same old, clingy, menopausal, sad, horny, housewives on and on and on...pathetic really. You have to admire whoever it was sacked him. His attention starved over inflated ego lives on on his facebook page....
    I have some third party knowledge of him. A womaniser (i think he is on his third marriage) but all these women are inclined to be vulnerable almost groupie types. I think his radio days are over."where are you mac?...F**K off burchael!"

• Advertisement

mrsbyrne wrote: »
    IMHO A Burchael had long ago outstayed his welcome . He was going through the motions and when i say motions i mean motions:eek:. Start at 6 shout, laugh, no attempt to be topical, play the same old records " where are you mac?" shout, laugh, jingle, break for the news, jingle, jingle, call out the bingo numbers, same old texts from the same old, clingy, menopausal, sad, horny, housewives on and on and on...pathetic really. You have to admire whoever it was sacked him. His attention starved over inflated ego lives on on his facebook page....
    I have some third party knowledge of him. A womaniser (i think he is on his third marriage) but all these women are inclined to be vulnerable almost groupie types. I think his radio days are over."where are you mac?...F**K off burchael!"
    i agree with you what happen ed mac anyway. he was another idiot driving around when there was snow and ice and people were told not to drive unless needed. another ameteur radio guy and pro saddo

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Journ

Black Suir wrote: »
    Where has Aoife McGrath gone. I often heard her read the news on Tipp fm and then I know she moved to WLR where she worked part time, but seems to have gone from there now. Helen Aherne seems to be there part time now, with Liz Reddy, Sinead Ahearne and Mary O'Neill formally as Beat the full time news readers.

She won the lotto, married a 25-year-old Brazilian underwear model and lives between Barbados and New York :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement