Things youth defence hates.. - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

21-07-2012, 03:00   #1
NotForResale

Things youth defence hates..

I'm trying to keep a running tally of things youth defence and their members/leaders are against.

And so far i have:

Anti-Choice(no citation needed here)

Homophobic
Homophobic naturally that includes marriage and proud about it

Against the HPV vaccine for school girls

Against IVF treatments they other publicans on this too. More on IVF and more.

Anti-Contraception : this had been pointed out the reading materiel they are offering to schools which exclusively promotes abstinence. They are not fond the pill . Possibly condoms also.

Anti-immigration or racist to an extent. Its member/spokesperson Justin barret(Also protested against legalization of Divorce) Admits attending and speaking at far-right neo-nazi meetings. While another long term member Micheal Quinn (a founding member of the DRM an anti-immigration irish white nationalist movement)was also seen at their most recent belfast rally. he even filmed himself

The EU, i forgot http://www.coircampaign.org/.

Ononism! aka masturbation.

censorship for others but not for them.

I need to know, is there anything im missing?

Things youth defence likes:

Metaphysics well this is just creepy

Bad science also

Last edited by NotForResale; 21-07-2012 at 15:06. Reason: links links links links
Advertisement
21-07-2012, 03:18   #2
joseph brand

Against contraception.

How does that work for married couples with kids who don't want more kids?

I may have had a few Beamish, but, am I missing something? Should they try abstinence or perhaps using 'the back door' would suffice?

One would expect the church to support the gheys, since they don't need birth control.

Furthermore, what the jaysus is religion doing lurking in a chemist? Medicine, religion. Is there some connection?
(3) thanks from:
21-07-2012, 03:28   #3
NotForResale

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph brand View Post
Against contraception.

How does that work for married couples with kids who don't want more kids?

I may have had a few Beamish, but, am I missing something? Should they try abstinence or perhaps using 'the back door' would suffice?

One would expect the church to support the gheys, since they don't need birth control.

Furthermore, what the jaysus is religion doing lurking in a chemist? Medicine, religion. Is there some connection?
With the catholic church sex is for the purpose of procreation, so to be having it even within marriage and using contraception would be considered sinful. to add to that i have heard mention that abstinence within marriage itself could be considered sinful as nobody is making babies then.

Last edited by NotForResale; 21-07-2012 at 03:36.
21-07-2012, 03:45   #4
stanley 2

you forgot childabuse (abortion)
21-07-2012, 03:48   #5
Actor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotForResale View Post
I'm trying to keep a running tally of things youth defence and their members/leaders are against.

And so far i have:

Anti-Choice(no citation needed here)

Homophobic
Homophobic naturally that includes marriage and proud about it

Against the HPV vaccine for school girls

Against IVF treatments they other publicans on this too.

Anti-Contraception : this had been pointed out the reading materiel they are offering to schools which exclusively promotes abstinence. They are not fond the pill

Anti-immigration or racist to an extent. Its member/spokesperson Justin barret(Also protested against legalization of Divorce) Admits attending and speaking at far-right neo-nazi meetings. While another long term member Micheal Quinn (a founding member of the DRM an anti-immigration irish white nationalist movement)was also seen at their most recent belfast rally. he even filmed himself

I need to know, is there anything im missing?
Whatever about YD say, you're the one with the problem - you certainly seem to hate them (which is blatantly obvious from your misrepresentations).
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-07-2012, 03:49   #6
NotForResale

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley 2 View Post
you forgot childabuse (abortion)
See "Anti-choice".

You and them agree in other areas too
Thanks from:
21-07-2012, 03:50   #7
NotForResale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Whatever about YD say, you're the one with the problem - you certainly seem to hate them (which is blatantly obvious from your misrepresentations).

Where are the misrepresentations?
(2) thanks from:
21-07-2012, 03:56   #8
Actor
Banned

Quote:
Where are the misrepresentations?
You accuse YD of being "homophobic" (a fear of homosexuals), yet cite some "indymedia" and "broadsheet" articles - both heavily leftist in their editorial policies. You really ought to try harder if you're going to try to brand an organisation as being "homophobic".
Thanks from:
21-07-2012, 03:56   #9
joseph brand

There was a program on RTE about the old tenement houses in Dublin. They were swarming with children. Women were basically baby-making-machines. When the husband got home from work, it didn't matter if his wife wasn't in the humour for sex, he was getting it. The church said so. Ahhh, the good ol' days.

Because women had up to fifteen or so children, this meant that they also gave birth to two or three still born babies. There was no counselling back then. Just get on with it.

The program showed photos of the little white coffins.

The children lived in poverty, which was exacerbated by the churches views on parenthood. I mean, if you're struggling to raise two or three children, what's it going to be like with twelve? You could say your prayers, but what's that going to achieve.

Best person to ask for answers on raising a family is a deluded celibate man.
Advertisement
21-07-2012, 03:57   #10
joseph brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley 2 View Post
you forgot child abuse (priests)
FYP
(2) thanks from:
21-07-2012, 04:00   #11
StupidLikeAFox

Send a message via AIM to StupidLikeAFox Send a message via MSN to StupidLikeAFox
They're anti-craic
21-07-2012, 04:00   #12
Actor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph brand View Post
There was a program on RTE about the old tenement houses in Dublin. They were swarming with children. Women were basically baby-making-machines. When the husband got home from work, it didn't matter if his wife wasn't in the humour for sex, he was getting it. The church said so. Ahhh, the good ol' days.

Because women had up to fifteen or so children, this meant that they also gave birth to two or three still born babies. There was no counselling back then. Just get on with it.

The program showed photos of the little white coffins.

The children lived in poverty, which was exacerbated by the churches views on parenthood. I mean, if you're struggling to raise two or three children, what's it going to be like with twelve? You could say your prayers, but what's that going to achieve.

Best person to ask for answers on raising a family is a deluded celibate man.
What would you suggest for the inhabitants of tenemants? Condoms? (or perhaps a sock in the early 20th century?)
21-07-2012, 04:03   #13
NotForResale

Quote:
You accuse YD of being "homophobic" (a fear of homosexuals), yet cite some "indymedia" and "broadsheet" articles - both heavily leftist in their editorial policies. You really ought to try harder if you're going to try to brand an organisation as being "homophobic".
my apologies, i had no idea you where incapable of following the link on broadsheets article to the homophobic youth defense pdf https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3Iv...emc/edit?pli=1
21-07-2012, 04:09   #14
Actor
Banned

Quote:
my apologies, i had no idea you where incapable of following the link on broadsheets article to the homophobic youth defense pdf https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3Iv...emc/edit?pli=1
Fail to see any homophobia. Perhaps you can pass me?

Also, all those happy smiley youthful photos must really get up your goat!
21-07-2012, 04:12   #15
NotForResale

Quote:
Fail to see any homophobia. Perhaps you can pass me?

Also, all those happy smiley youthful photos must really get up your goat!
no you're just pretending it isn't homophobia, did you even go to page 14? are you just being deliberately obtuse?

and it was picked up by boards.ie users years ago too
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=221779

and you're ignoring the **** its supporters pull at "rallies" http://i.imgur.com/568Bb.png

Last edited by NotForResale; 21-07-2012 at 04:17.
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion