Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Occult symbolism, Illuminati, satanic hand gestures and all 666 related.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

That may have nothing to do with occult symbolism etc etc

Remember its about symbolism.
    Example, the sun = God and so forth.

Ok this is VERY speculative, but what the hell, i thought id post it for the craic.
    Ha6Qc.jpg

From the kids/family animation,
    101 Dalmatians 2 Patches London Adventure (2003)

Studio and distribution by Walt Disney Entertainment.
    Tell me what you see.Apart from the crossdressing of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Charlie, from All Good Dogs go To Heaven, as the dog food logo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

This explains some of it,

http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/topics/i_love_you.htm

There is video of Obama shaking hands with a group of people when one person uses sign language and he replies with a few signs himself, I think there are about 1.2 million deaf people in American, many more with hearing problems, plenty of votes that could be caught with a little sign language.

Also in parts of Europe it is an informal gesture for bull$hit, think it was Italian politicians who were always using it on tv, not sure.

The horns hand symbol is also an insult in Spain. The horns are actually goat's horns and it's used to refer to someone as a cuckold, i.e. that his wife is sleeping around on him. No biggy!
    Also, the whole 666 thing is utter hogwash. The real "number of the beast" in the Bible was 611. The translators fcuked it up.

Charlie, from All Good Dogs go To Heaven, as the dog food logo.
    Haha nice one if thats true.
    I was thinking of the "satanic" hand gesture on the crossdressers left hand.
    But with your comment it gives it a feeling of "hahah you think its heaven but you going to hell".
    Interesting symbolism if it isnt coincedance.

Also the left hand gesture is weird looking, but i havent a clue if it just looks weird or is similar to something in particular.
    Just stumbed across this picture in a review blog and thought i would post it here.

Actually the other hand looks like the eye of Ra or whatever its called.
    Oh and if you look at the arms they are symbolic of bahumat, 1 above and 1 below.

Ok now that pic just looks totally f#cked up! lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Torakx wrote: »
    Ok this is VERY speculative, but what the hell, i thought id post it for the craic.

From the kids/family animation,
    101 Dalmatians 2 Patches London Adventure (2003)

Studio and distribution by Walt Disney Entertainment.
    Tell me what you see.Apart from the crossdressing of course.
    I was also looking at the pyramid reflection in the back of the truck and the slave pups
    heading in for the slaughter. :D

Dont know about that pyramid ..how much is our imaginations and how much was intentional we will never know ^^
    But i wouldnt discount it!

Depends i suppose how long these animation artists spend on each sequence/frame.
    You could say there are two pyramids if you count the food bags and the shading.
    A food pyramid...hmmm sounds familiar somehow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

The horns hand symbol is also an insult in Spain. The horns are actually goat's horns and it's used to refer to someone as a cuckold, i.e. that his wife is sleeping around on him. No biggy!
    Also, the whole 666 thing is utter hogwash. The real "number of the beast" in the Bible was 611. The translators fcuked it up.

Thought it was 616?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

kryogen wrote: »
    Thought it was 616?

If it was 616 it would coast the music entertainment industry millions in necessary alterations to song lyrics, album cover graphics etc. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

If it was 616 it would coast the music entertainment industry millions in necessary alterations to song lyrics, album cover graphics etc. :eek:
    How much does it cost to sing a song differently? :confused::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭gibraltar

Ok so they wont correct the mistake because it would cost too much... quick question why did the elites who control the media and all the symbolism put the wrong number in all the song lyrics, album cover graphics etc in the first place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Quatermain

Interestingly enough, the "horns" gesture is identified in Buddhist and Hindu cultures as a means of dismissing evil spirits and encouraging good fortune.
    Occasionally used by baseball players to indicate “two outs”, the corna is actually a positive hand gesture in Buddhism and Hinduism, known as the Karana Mudra in such circles, and is used to dispel evil – an interestingly opposite meaning to its contemporary significance.

http://www.languagetrainers.co.uk/blog/2007/09/24/top-10-hand-gestures/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Dont know about that pyramid ..how much is our imaginations and how much was intentional we will never know ^^

I could hazard a guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Funny stuff. Its in our faces all over the place literally.
    A majority wont notice that it means something ancient and so your a loony if you talk about it.
    I really do think human are still stuck in the ape phase if that is where we came from :D

here is a quote from a blog about a document I think might interest you

Changing Images of Man

In The Stargate Conspiracy, Picknett and Prince quote the following passage from Changing Images of Man, perhaps the most important book almost no one has read, which suggests how this may be accomplished:

Of special interest to the Western world is that Freemasonry tradition which played such a significant role in the birth of the United States of America, attested to by the symbolism of the Great Seal.... Thus this has the potentiality of reactivating the American symbols, reinterpreting the work ethic, supporting the basic concepts of a free-enterprise democratic society, and providing new meaning for the technological-industrial thrust.

Symbols and myth are not the accents of a society, they are its engines. Something to think about before they run us over.

http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.ie/2005/10/before-apex-stone-is-fitted.html

I came across it here you get a flavour of what its about

http://www.brainsturbator.com/forums/viewthread/18/

link to the pdf

http://www.skilluminati.com/research/entry/changing_images_of_man_in_pdf_format/

enno99 wrote: »
    here is a quote from a blog about a document I think might interest you

Changing Images of Man

In The Stargate Conspiracy, Picknett and Prince quote the following passage from Changing Images of Man, perhaps the most important book almost no one has read, which suggests how this may be accomplished:

Of special interest to the Western world is that Freemasonry tradition which played such a significant role in the birth of the United States of America, attested to by the symbolism of the Great Seal.... Thus this has the potentiality of reactivating the American symbols, reinterpreting the work ethic, supporting the basic concepts of a free-enterprise democratic society, and providing new meaning for the technological-industrial thrust.

Symbols and myth are not the accents of a society, they are its engines. Something to think about before they run us over.

http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.ie/2005/10/before-apex-stone-is-fitted.html

I came across it here you get a flavour of what its about

http://www.brainsturbator.com/forums/viewthread/18/

link to the pdf

http://www.skilluminati.com/research/entry/changing_images_of_man_in_pdf_format/

interesting.
    And from that Blog
    "It will take a more definite recognition of the Grand Architect of the Universe before the apex stone is finally fitted into place and this nation in the full strength of its power is in position to assume leadership among the nations in inaugurating the new order of the ages." - Vice President Henry Wallace, 1934

Some people forget the whole theory on masons and similar illuminatti is that they have a tradition spannign back a very long time and looking very far into the future.
    I presume he means Aquarius there.

Advertisement