Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Occult symbolism, Illuminati, satanic hand gestures and all 666 related.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Torakx wrote: »
    Tired of answering that one, can you not figure it out yourselves?
    Little hint might be the likes of Alex Jones advertising campaigns.

The cat is out of the bag and once that happens you might aswell use the advertisement to usher in more recruits(on the mason side of things anyway).

Easier to have all the popstars bleating about masons illuminatti,satanic worship and throw some hidden symbols in the background for the more intelligent ones to be pre occupied with.
    While thats going on amid all the bullsh1t added they can carry on regardless anyway.
    And because its in movies and pop videos is fiction of course.

Strange thing is that it appears some rich and powerfull people actualy pay attention to these things.Well not strange if you read enough into educate yourself about Ct's. :D

Riiiight... The same Alex Jones that makes millions from selling this hogwash.

It all seems so terribly unnecessary.

That is, on the proviso there's any actual substance to the idea of 'subliminally' planting occult symbolism in broad daylight while these organisations go about their work in secret, but yet those with an interest and access to Google can read up on it within half an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

You can get on to the guy that put the move together about that.
    But you are the one posting things that are plainly seen and telling us that they are 'subliminal'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Is this really the best you could come up with?

I think it might be a pisstake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

I think it might be a pisstake.
    I think it says a lot when you can't actually distinguish between the serious evidence and the joke evidence...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Poe's law...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Search the word Illuminati backwards in the following URL format.

www. Illuminati. com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I love that totally harmless card game.

EDIT: Oh, for anyone who missed it, he was pointing to a card game called Illuminati by Steve Jackson Games. Players are members of the Illuminati trying to gain control of the world by influencing the communists, the giant robot squid, the aliens, the lizard people and the tribe of radioactive psychic penguins that lives at the North Pole that THEY don't want you to know about.

Then for some reason he edited his post. CONSPIRACY!!!!!1

Sarky wrote: »

No, this game .........www.itanimulli.com :)

Wow. Writing "Illuminati" backwards. The fiends. It must have taken forever to crack such a devilishly intricate code. You must be on to something.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

EDIT: Oh, for anyone who missed it, he was pointing to a card game called Illuminati by Steve Jackson Games. Players are members of the Illuminati trying to gain control of the world by influencing the communists, the giant robot squid, the aliens, the lizard people and the tribe of radioactive psychic penguins that lives at the North Pole that THEY don't want you to know about.

Then for some reason he edited his post. CONSPIRACY!!!!!1

Oh, didn't you know that Steve Jackson Games is part of the conspiracy?
    Terrorist_nuke.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Some of those cards do seem a bit freaky though...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Some of those cards do seem a bit freaky though...
    Only if you really really want them to look like something, ignore the bits that don't fit and completely ignore a plot hole like a small gaming company being involved in the global conspiracy, then printing that fact on their obscure card game.

Basically like all the crap RtdH posts really.

I met Steve Jackson once. A master conspirator he is not. He couldn't even stare at a girl's boobs inconspicuously.

Illuminati is a rockin' game though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭endacl

b84b4n.jpg
    Why not 999...?

I met Steve Jackson once. A master conspirator he is not. He couldn't even stare at a girl's boobs inconspicuously.

Illuminati is a rockin' game though.

Just wait until they start into the "Deus Ex predicted 9/11" nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

<CONSPIRACY MODE>

Hmm...that sign language gesture looks a bit like animal horns...the devil has horns...but it's sign language for 'I love you'...OBAMA LOVES SATAN!!

</CONSPIRACY MODE>

Am I close?

666 points for trying ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

Why do they want to keep giving us clues about their 'secret' plans (that you know all about because of these clues)?

This is the main question Run_to_da_hills has failed to answer on every single thread he's ever made. Why? Why are they giving out clues to their super secret plan? Clues so apparently obvious to him that anyone with access to the interent could figure it out in 20 minutes

al28283 wrote: »
    This is the main question Run_to_da_hills has failed to answer on every single thread he's ever made. Why? Why are they giving out clues to their super secret plan?
    Reason because its called there sick way of showing us whos in charge and yes many behind the making of these blockbuster movies may be obvious to the secretive messages portrayed in them

Those at the top of the pyramid know well whats going on while those further down may be oblivious. if the owners at the top of the pyramid wanted to poison the shoppers and one of the shelf fillers put out the poison food, would he or she be responsible for the poisonings? no because he didn't know how is there contribution is affecting things.

Reason because it's called their sick way of showing us who's in charge and yes many behind the making of these blockbuster movies may be obvious to the secretive messages portrayed in them

So, the people involved fail to notice these things, but people on youtube spot them in seconds?

Texas sharpshooter fallacy, all up ins.

Unionists won't like this one. LOL.

1.48 seconds in.

• Advertisement

Unionists won't like this one. LOL.

1.48 seconds in.

Political affiliations are immaterial. Rational non-paranoics wouldn't pay it much heed though.

Any thoughts on th US flag, as an aside?
    A whole shedload o' pentagrams...

:-)

endacl wrote: »
    Political affiliations are immaterial. Rational non-paranoics wouldn't pay it much heed though.

Not on the US Flag yet but the Israeli Hexagram has its dark roots. :p

endacl wrote: »

Not on the US Flag yet but the Israeli Hexagram has its dark roots. :p

Thought there might be something....

Right. Nepalese flag? Klingon flag? Anything in those...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Surprised nobody has mentioned Rihannas performance @ Hackney and all the symbolism etc that was involved.

kryogen wrote: »
    Surprised nobody has mentioned Rihannas performance @ Hackney and all the symbolism etc that was involved.
    Link?

Probably her usual laser pyramid setting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Link to what?

It was on the telly like :)

Oh yeah, full of Egyptian symbology, all seeung eye,twin pillars, plenty of "sex kitten" clothing etc

Does everything need to be wrote up by someone like vigilantcitizen or something to be discussed? Has independant thought gone out the window?

kryogen wrote: »
    Link to what?

It was on the telly like :)

Oh yeah, full of Egyptian symbology, all seeung eye,twin pillars, plenty of "sex kitten" clothing etc

Does everything need to be wrote up by someone like vigilantcitizen or something to be discussed? Has independant thought gone out the window?

I like the backdrop and her jacket. :)

I hope it pis*es rain throughout Electric Picnic this year. :D

2j65smf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Funny stuff. Its in our faces all over the place literally.
    A majority wont notice that it means something ancient and so your a loony if you talk about it.
    I really do think human are still stuck in the ape phase if that is where we came from :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

You do realise that theres no such thing as god right???

Advertisement