Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread MkII

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭aspie mum

Hi if you go into local corner stores rather then the likes of 7-11 you will find that the ones who have deli's attached sometimes have a pick and mix section with lots of chopped fresh fruit washed salads and meat choices also sushi type foods..if eating in diners( better then the chains ie Mc Don) look for the light bite section or if having breakfast ask for just egg white's scrambled or oatmeal(porridge) most will alter what can be altered if asked and bring all dressings on the side or give a side salad with most meals in local neighbourhood places.If getting a bagel ask for a smear when getting chream chesse and the will just put on a litttle if not the will slap half a tub on

The golden rule with eating in the states is ask and you will receive if you think you will be eating in place regulary tip well on day one and the will be even more helpfull

when getting drinks in pubs they will always have diet coke or juices to mix with the shorts

Just relax and enjoy and dont stress to much and enjoy your trip and watch the portions

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fofany

lizt wrote: »
    I'm leaving for America tomorrow for a month! I'm doing a trip from NY-LA so here's hoping I don't put back on all the weight I lost! America isn't exactly known for its healthy eating:o

Wow, I'm so jealous. That's a trip I would love to do. My husband & I plan to do it when he retires - if there is such a thing as a tax free lump sum on retirement by then - so that's in about 25 years!

I have been so hungry these last few days - which isn't really like me. I usually get the odd hungry day, but now it has been 3 in a row. I've a pot of soup on at the moment to try & fill me up. The weather is so miserable here, so that's not helping either as I can't get out. Hope everyone is having a better day than me. I hope this hunger goes away as I only have 7 weeklies left!

fofany wrote: »
    Wow, I'm so jealous. That's a trip I would love to do. My husband & I plan to do it when he retires - if there is such a thing as a tax free lump sum on retirement by then - so that's in about 25 years!

I have been so hungry these last few days - which isn't really like me. I usually get the odd hungry day, but now it has been 3 in a row. I've a pot of soup on at the moment to try & fill me up. The weather is so miserable here, so that's not helping either as I can't get out. Hope everyone is having a better day than me. I hope this hunger goes away as I only have 7 weeklies left!

Tis as miserable down here in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭sarahfancy

It is possible to eat healthily in America, as long as you don't give in to temptation all the time! Most restaurants have healthy choices on their menus. Grocery stores also have good salad bars, etc.

Enjoy the trip! Wish I could go back home, even for a couple of weeks.

Sarah (one of those Americans)

Yesterday I got some ready to eat chicken breast in Dunnes they were wrapped in in ham with a caramilsed onion stuffing and mozeralla chesse 5pp absoultley delish have them with a side salad and 100g of veg cous cous also ready to eat from Tesco 4pp reall y tasty and delish as well and stuffed after it, a really handy quick fix for the fridge or to take to work as a lunch...

the hubby is truck driver I gave him a box with them same in it for his lunch tomorrow as he is fed up of sambo's and really wants to cut down on all the crap at the services he has a fridge in the truck so it will be lovely and fresh for him tomorrow on his way back down from Antrim:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 givee

Just as miserable here in Meath,although i did get out for a short walk this mornin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Not too bad in Dublin. Overcast and drizzly. So glad I got out for my walk, although I did get a bit wet on the way back. Feeling really good this week and hope it is the start of my next stage of the WW journey :)

Yeh its good to get out,i only did a wee walk earlier as i had the dog with me and he refused ta go any further once it started raining,i usually do 6 miles a day so might go out on my own later its starting to clear up i think!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Boop22

Oh my god, just back from a weekend away...haven't tracked in 3 days and am DREADING weigh in on wednnesday. I did try to make good food choices while away but drank way too much alcohol:( Hoping I can get back on track and try and even get a STS this week. A long shot me thinks:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 S_S116

Hi everyone, Just started doing weight watchers recently. I wa wondering if anyone knows how many pro points are in the Avoca scones?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 NimmyZ

S_S116 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, Just started doing weight watchers recently. I wa wondering if anyone knows how many pro points are in the Avoca scones?

I don't know the size of the Avoca scones but the Cafe Sol blueberry or fruit or raspberry are..... wait for it..... 12!

Well this week I reached a few personal milestones.

1. It's more usual for a woman to comment that you have lost weight and that you're looking well. I've been having comments like those for a few months now - which is really encouraging. But I had told myself that until a man (one that I wasn't related to) commented on my weight I wouldn't get too excited. Well last week on two separate occasions 2 different male colleagues commented on my weight loss and said I was looking well. I did a little inner victory dance!

2. I've been doing the couch to 5k fitness regime and have been taking it slow and steady. I figured that I wasn't really doing it right because, well, because it was actually fairly easy! I had thought exercise was supposed to be incredibly painful and exhausting. But yesterday I jogged for 28 minutes solid without a break. Ok, I know I'm not sprinting but I have to give myself a pat on the back for that achievement!

3. Today I went to fun fitness with my son - it's a giant indoor jungle gym with slides and ball pits and wobbly bridges etc - you get the picture. A few months ago I would have just watched from the sidelines but today, there I was, climbing, sliding, & squirming. My bum in the air, on my knees, hair all over the place, not a care in the world, enjoying the fact that I wasn't A: sweating profusely, B: pulling on my clothes to cover my tummy/thighs/arms and C: wasn't getting STUCK in the children's sized tunnels!

Only down half a pound this week and I was disappointed but the 3 big achievements above have spurred me on and are keeping my spirits up for the rest of this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Lady Lainy

Heading to Cape Clear tomorrow! :D

And I just got my college place! got the course I wanted :D wooo!

Happy out! I can finally relax nd focus on losing weight, getting in shape! Gotta lose the scary amount i've gained in last month, plus wanna lose a further 7lbs! I know its just bloating and crap. just need a couple of pretty good weeks and I should be okay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48 kareno.carlow

Lady Lainy wrote: »

Happy out! I can finally relax nd focus on losing weight, getting in shape! Gotta lose the scary amount i've gained in last month, plus wanna lose a further 7lbs! I know its just bloating and crap. just need a couple of pretty good weeks and I should be okay :D

Congrats on college place lainy! Enjoy your hol you deserve it :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cheyni

Hi all.. Just wanted to say hi. Im newish to these boards (joined back in 2007 but only posted a couple of times) and was recommended this one by my friend. Im getting married in Malta in October this year and am trying to lose weight. Its the hardest thing i've ever had to do. I started WW last year after we got engaged and was doing quite well, losing on average 2lb a week. Money got tight so i thought id do it from home and just weigh myself- Of course it never happens like that !! I am walking 8km most days and have toned up a lot but i still have such a long way to go. I have at least 3 stone to lose !! Im determined now with 11 weeks to go to lose what i can so im back following the WW diet from home and getting weighed once a week in the chemist. The pro point system is different from what i used last year so im kind of stuck on it. I've been searching the net all day yesterday and this morning for recipies etc. And I have downloaded the iphone App to help me track. My friend has told me my new daily points allowance is 34. Im 5.7" and weight 216lb (15stone 4lb - eek).. Any advice/tips/menu's/encouragment would be so appreciated.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

Lady Lainy wrote: »

Have a great time Lainy, can not wait to hear how you get on! and well done on the college place :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭donnamc5

So fantastic weekend just gone. Best friend came over to visit. Her and Boyf had massive fight. He made her cry then stormed off home. She was really upset and I felt like a complete piggy in the middle. Got very drunk, went dancing and now have suspected whip lash from all the headbanging I did... Negative, Probably drank aboout 7 months worth of weeklies in one day. Positive- danced for about 5 hours straight and didn't eat anything unhealthy. Overall outcome- Definitely not the best weekend I've ever had and goodness knows what my WI will be like tomorrow. I am headed off for a long weekend in Paris on Thursday though with all my girlfriends so can at least look forward to that and boyf has been on superbest behaviour since his disgraceful behaviour on Sat. Ok rant over, just needed to get it all off my chest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Tmeos

Hi all,

Does anyone know how many points are in 50g cooked chicken. Left all my stuff at home and trying to point my lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 46 hotfire

Tmeos wrote: »
    Hi all,

Does anyone know how many points are in 50g cooked chicken. Left all my stuff at home and trying to point my lunch

Just checked the WW pocket guide. Drumstick, skinless, cooked portion 44g is 2 ppts, hope that helps you....

• Advertisement

We dont have M&S here in Limerick and I was wondering what other supermarkets sell WW products??? I always shop in Dunnes and they have a limited variety. Can anyone recommend another supermarket with good choice of low ppts foods and snacks.

Tmeos wrote: »
    Hi all,

well 30g of grilled chicken is 1pp so i'd give it 2pp ta be on the safe side,i always try ta over point!

Used most of my weeklies on Saturday. Had trad fish and chips, I pointed it as 30ppts. I also had two battered sausages. Does anyone know the ppts for them??? dont think I really wanna know, probably used doubled my weeklies..... It was a treat, my first takeaway of any kind in three weeks.

hotfire wrote: »
    We dont have M&S here in Limerick and I was wondering what other supermarkets sell WW products??? I always shop in Dunnes and they have a limited variety. Can anyone recommend another supermarket with good choice of low ppts foods and snacks.

Dunnes have the best selection in the country way more the tesco or Supervalu.

I live in Mallow but often go home to Limerick to stock up as the mallow dunnes does not carry the full range I find either childers road or Jetland the best..Also I have noticed some of the bigger Dunnes now do the Hodgkins low fat sausges.

usually find the weeks i am being super good I have to go to Aldi,,lidil..dunnes for my shop to get everything I need oh and supervalu because the mallow dunnes does not do the sausages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

hotfire wrote: »
    Used most of my weeklies on Saturday. Had trad fish and chips, I pointed it as 30ppts. I also had two battered sausages. Does anyone know the ppts for them??? dont think I really wanna know, probably used doubled my weeklies..... It was a treat, my first takeaway of any kind in three weeks.

I would put a battered sausage at 9-10pp, don't worry about it, hope you enjoyed it!

I did a stupid, stupid thing at the weekend and ended up participating in three drinking sessions. Stupid!!! Pointed Friday and Saturday night, they were grand, had just enough points between dailies & weeklies to cover it, then yesterday I ate about 11 digestive biscuits and had 6 cans of beer. On top of my 34 dailies. What is WRONG with me?!!! I'd never even normally eat biscuits?! Trying to wipe it from memory, hopefully the weekend from hell will spur me on to be extra good this week.

I'm blaming the weather...

Forgot to ask: Does anyone know the PP values for:

2 slices of White Pudding (Grilled, Lidl)
    4 slices of Boiling Bacon (Butcher)

Have no idea how to point them. Thanks!

• Advertisement

I would put a battered sausage at 9-10pp, don't worry about it, hope you enjoyed it!

I did a stupid, stupid thing at the weekend and ended up participating in three drinking sessions. Stupid!!! Pointed Friday and Saturday night, they were grand, had just enough points between dailies & weeklies to cover it, then yesterday I ate about 11 digestive biscuits and had 6 cans of beer. On top of my 34 dailies. What is WRONG with me?!!! I'd never even normally eat biscuits?! Trying to wipe it from memory, hopefully the weekend from hell will spur me on to be extra good this week.

I'm blaming the weather...

Its definately the weather.

We had slipped a bit during the weekend but we are back on track now... Forget about it and just be extra good for the rest of the week... No use looking back, gotta look forward :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Already dreading my wi tomorrow night, I drank my weight in alcohol Saturday night, say a prayer for me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 MrsMoneypenny

I am quite the lurker and find great solace in this thread. so i am here just for a bit of support and direction

I've done really well - gotten to goal but am heading down the slippery slope. Between weddings and general boldness i am falling off the wagon not so slowly but very surely!!

I am sitting here in work with my trousers tighter than before and i don't like it. Help me get my motivation back please.

newbee22 wrote: »
    Already dreading my wi tomorrow night, I drank my weight in alcohol Saturday night, say a prayer for me!!!

I get so nervous before my WI, dreading tomorrow evening as well. Finger crossed it goes well.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mags87

Hi All

Rejoined WW on Thursday, first time with the propoints and am finding it really difficult to stop thinking in the old points! Please say it gets easier! Had a bit of a wobble on Sat night but felt so guilty yesterday I've been angelic since :) Such a great thread for inspiration and recipies! :)

• Advertisement

Mags it does get easier,i went back in january after doin the points system for 4 yrs on and off.im at goal now but as Mrsmoneypenny said slowly but surely slippin into the bad habits again!time to ge back to class agin me thinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Boop22

Does anybody know how many pp in a slice of superquinn round soda bread?? I tried googling the NI and i think it is coming up as 6pp per slice:eek::eek::eek: (I just ate 2 slices). Please tell me they aren't that high:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 44 brenmcp

http://vickii-ibakethereforeiam.blogspot.com/2011/04/light-chocolate-chip-muffins.html

might give these a go, need a sweet treat in this weather to look forward to:)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 brenmcp

bread, not always easy to get the low cal, toast a slice of bread, using a bread knife while still warm slice it in half , through the middle and makes two slices for a sambo, i pp per slice, better than wiping out 5 on a sambo

pickled cabbage and gerkins for lunch time accompanient, fills up the plate and no prep needed if in a rush

fake mash with the dins
    turnip
    broccoli
    cauliflower
    butternut squash
    all of the above mash well, cook till soft and then mash up on their own or with some soft cheese, then grill a chicken breast, sausages, fish, whatever your low point protein choice, fry up a few onions garlic and mushrooms make a bit of grave and tuck into a massive plate of grub for v low points

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 XLeeX

Hey All! The weather is so blugh im with ye on that one with having the munchies-went for a walk today but had to psych myself up for about 6 hours before i went- Lainy omg hope ur hol is unreal! n SA for an elephant sanctuary is so cool really something to work toward ur goal for!donna i laughed at that your 7 months of weeklies in one night -well deserved tho with the disasterous night u had and back on track now ya !im trying but today i cant stop eating but im doing it all with 0 point things in between my pointed dinners like soup and fruit but the amount of it im eating cannot be normal like!going to put on dinner now and then have my ww. choc muffin for 2 points n its yum like!drool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

Just after having a gorgeous dinner. I had scrambled eggs mixed with onion, a rasher, tomotoes and carrots. Put it on a plate with smoked salmon and chunks of low fat red cheddar cheese. It was DELISH :D Also it's carb free although that wasn't my intention. I was stuffed after it. All for 8 pps!!

This bad weather is killing me. Couldn't pluck up the courage to go for a walk today because the last 2 times I went it started lashing half way through. Would normally go late in the evening in that case but heading to the cinema in a bit :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Hating the weather too guys:(It's depressing! Just back from Zumba, legs are in serious pain!!

mags87 wrote: »
    Hi All

Rejoined WW on Thursday, first time with the propoints and am finding it really difficult to stop thinking in the old points! Please say it gets easier! Had a bit of a wobble on Sat night but felt so guilty yesterday I've been angelic since :) Such a great thread for inspiration and recipies! :)

It definitely gets easier! it took me a while to get used to it cause ive followed old plan for a few years on and off. This plan is much better once you get used to it. The 0pp for fruit and the weeklies are a god send! ;)

I am quite the lurker and find great solace in this thread. so i am here just for a bit of support and direction

I've done really well - gotten to goal but am heading down the slippery slope. Between weddings and general boldness i am falling off the wagon not so slowly but very surely!!

I am sitting here in work with my trousers tighter than before and i don't like it. Help me get my motivation back please.

Congratulations on getting to goal, its certainly not easy! Now think about how hard you worked to get there, and your reasons for losing weight. And how you felt when you reached goal. Also think about how u felt before you lost weight, do you want to go back there? They are all the things that would motivate me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭MaggieMay2

newbee22 wrote: »
    Hating the weather too guys:(It's depressing! Just back from Zumba, legs are in serious pain!!

I just went to a Zumba class tonight for the first time. OMG it was great fun I think I'm hooked....I won't even mind the leg pain. It's a serious workout! Don't talk about the weather I'm trying to convince myself it's July not October....

• Advertisement

The only advice I can give you is make the decision to act now. Don't put it off because, if you're like me and my yo-yo history, you're going to keep gaining weight and in a few weeks or months wish you had given yourself the kick in the bum today...rather than a stone or two beyond today.
    Does that make sense? I gained weight before and I remember being so ANGRY at myself for not starting to take control the minute I felt those trousers tighten!
    You're at a great advantage really. You've done it before, you know how to do it and it worked! So get back in there and take control!!

brenmcp wrote: »
    bread, not always easy to get the low cal, toast a slice of bread, using a bread knife while still warm slice it in half , through the middle and makes two slices for a sambo, i pp per slice, better than wiping out 5 on a sambo

pickled cabbage and gerkins for lunch time accompanient, fills up the plate and no prep needed if in a rush

fake mash with the dins
    turnip
    broccoli
    cauliflower
    butternut squash
    all of the above mash well, cook till soft and then mash up on their own or with some soft cheese, then grill a chicken breast, sausages, fish, whatever your low point protein choice, fry up a few onions garlic and mushrooms make a bit of grave and tuck into a massive plate of grub for v low points

+1 on the Turnip - it's the only thing that i've found as a brilliant substitute for mashed potatoes. Absolutely gorgeous, especially with pepper! Re the bread - Hovis Nimble Wholemeal bread is only 1pp per slice (3pp for two) and even though it's a lot smaller slice-wise, you can have a decent sandwich without feeling like you're wasting points. You can buy it in Lidl.
    Eabhabear wrote: »
    Just after having a gorgeous dinner. I had scrambled eggs mixed with onion, a rasher, tomotoes and carrots. Put it on a plate with smoked salmon and chunks of low fat red cheddar cheese. It was DELISH :D Also it's carb free although that wasn't my intention. I was stuffed after it. All for 8 pps!!

This bad weather is killing me. Couldn't pluck up the courage to go for a walk today because the last 2 times I went it started lashing half way through. Would normally go late in the evening in that case but heading to the cinema in a bit :(

The weather is killing me too. Had total cabin fever all weekend because it was lashing and couldn't get out for a walk. Attempted my usual 5k this morning and only got half way there before I had to turn back, the rain was just unbearable. Here's hoping for a good week ahead!!

Ok, so we're having awful weather these days. But so many people here are saying they can't go out for their walk because it's miserable and wet and raining.

Um.....it's only rain? As Billy Connolly said, There's no such thing as bad weather...just the wrong clothes!

I just put on my rain jacket, plop a cap on my head, earphones in and just go.

Does anyone feel that if it's raining then all bets are off and it's a deal breaker when it comes to exercising outdoors?

Sorry if this sounds harsh and like I'm preaching but I used to think up dozens of reasons why I can't lose weight, why I can't exercise and I had to make a conscious decision to stop putting obstacles in my own path. It's worked for me so far.
    So those of us here who almost feel relieved when they see it's raining and think ' oh well, I had INTENDED to go out, but of course I can't now' , maybe just give it a go in the rain and see that it's not that bad at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

hey all i have a problem

im a guy who has been going to ww since the pro points introduction , since then i have been on 47/48 points , but last week when my class leader put my card in , it came up that i was female , when in fact im male and when it was fixed it says i now have 60 points :eek:

should i insist that i get so many weeks free for this mistake etc

Thai Green Chicken Curry

ProPoints® Value: 9
    Servings: 4
    Preparation Time: 15 min
    Cooking Time: 30 min
    Level of Difficulty: Easy

Forget the idea that curries take ages to make. This one cooks in just 30 minutes – and it tastes fantastic.

Ingredients

1 spray(s) Cooking Spray, Calorie Controlled
    6 medium Shallots, peeled and sliced
    2 clove(s) Garlic, crushed
    500 g Chicken, Breast, Skinless, Raw, cut into chunks
    5 stem Lemon Grass Stems, very finely chopped (or 2 teaspoon prepared lemongrass)
    2 teaspoons (grated) Ginger, Root, (or 2 teaspoon prepared ‘fresh’ ginger)
    400 ml Coconut Milk, Canned
    1 cube(s) Stock Cube, Vegetable, dissolved in 150 ml (1/4 pint) hot water
    4 teaspoons Curry Paste, all types, Thai Green Curry Paste, Mild
    2 tablespoons Thai Fish Sauce
    2 tablespoons Coriander, Fresh
    1 teaspoons Salt
    1 teaspoons (ground) Pepper, Black (Whole, Cracked or Ground)
    1 sprig(s) Coriander, Fresh, to garnish

Instructions
    Heat a wok or large frying pan and mist with low fat cooking spray. Add the shallots, garlic and chicken and cook over a medium-high heat for 4 - 5 minutes, or until the chicken is sealed and browned.

Add the lemongrass, ginger, coconut milk, chicken stock and curry paste. Stir in the fish sauce or soy sauce and coriander. Simmer for 20 - 25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked and the sauce has reduced a little.

Season with salt and pepper, if needed. Serve with cooked rice or noodles (remembering to add the extra POINTS values), garnished with coriander sprigs.

Got this from UK WW website and know a few people had commented here that they missed their currys but I think this is a fairly low pointed one. Caring is sharing and all that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Caros

NimmyZ wrote: »

Sorry if this sounds harsh and like I'm preaching but I used to think up dozens of reasons why I can't lose weight, why I can't exercise and I had to make a conscious decision to stop putting obstacles in my own path. It's worked for me so far.
    So those of us here who almost feel relieved when they see it's raining and think ' oh well, I had INTENDED to go out, but of course I can't now' , maybe just give it a go in the rain and see that it's not that bad at all!

Well said Nimmy! No, I don't feel you're being harsh, end of day we can make all the excuses in the world to continue with the lifestyle we lived but ultimately we are the ones in control of what goes into our gobs and how we use or abuse our bodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Caros

hey all i have a problem

im a guy who has been going to ww since the pro points introduction , since then i have been on 47/48 points , but last week when my class leader put my card in , it came up that i was female , when in fact im male and when it was fixed it says i now have 60 points :eek:

should i insist that i get so many weeks free for this mistake etc

Gosh that's a good one, as WW say we absolutely have to eat the allotted daily propoints to achieve maximum nutrition they by virtue of having entered you incorrectly as female are responsible for you NOT having enough nourishment in your body since you started WW. Definitely worth looking into I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

NimmyZ wrote: »
    Ok, so we're having awful weather these days. But so many people here are saying they can't go out for their walk because it's miserable and wet and raining.

Um.....it's only rain? As Billy Connolly said, There's no such thing as bad weather...just the wrong clothes!

I just put on my rain jacket, plop a cap on my head, earphones in and just go.

Does anyone feel that if it's raining then all bets are off and it's a deal breaker when it comes to exercising outdoors?

++++++++++++ 1

but just wait they'll be on here in a few complaining about why they can't go in the rain

Caros wrote: »
    Gosh that's a good one, as WW say we absolutely have to eat the allotted daily propoints to achieve maximum nutrition they by virtue of having entered you incorrectly as female are responsible for you NOT having enough nourishment in your body since you started WW. Definitely worth looking into I'd say.

That's what I was thinking too. You pay €10 a week for a diet program that is completely personal to you in that your points are what you need to eat to lose weight. The whole point of this diet is to tailor your eating habits around your unique points allowance so if they gave you the wrong points to begin with then the very least they should do is credit a few meetings onto your card, as your diet has effectively been sabotaged from the start. You poor thing, you must have been starving for the first few weeks and I imagine now if you go onto the points you should have been on from the beginning it will effect your losses until your body gets used to them too.

• Advertisement

Caros wrote: »
    Well said Nimmy! No, I don't feel you're being harsh, end of day we can make all the excuses in the world to continue with the lifestyle we lived but ultimately we are the ones in control of what goes into our gobs and how we use or abuse our bodies.
    as my ww leader used to say your not sugar you won't melt!love walking in the rain,harder ta get the motovation ta go but i just do it as routine anyway!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement