Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&H sex discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

But that defeats the purpose of fwbs. But yes it's all very very confusing

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I dunno really. Maybe after 18 months they're was more emotional involvement than I realised.

Sh1t be confusing.

You kept an fwb thing going for 18 months with minimal emotional damage? Impressive. I didn't think that was possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

You kept an fwb thing going for 18 months with minimal emotional damage? Impressive. I didn't think that was possible.
    We talked about it a lot. What we wanted out of it. What we didn't want. Whether or not either of us was having trouble with the "just sex" aspect etc etc.
    communication is key in in any sort of arrangement/relationship. Plus you should always be up front and honest and about things. Lying or purposefully leading on is where feeling get hurt and damage gets done

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Neither did I. I'm actually baffled. No way I could ever do that.

Fair play to you both though for not messing with each others' heads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

It's pretty easy for a lot of men.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Macavity. wrote: »
    It's pretty easy for a lot of men.

Oh of course it is, because all women are far too emotional to ever successfully achieve something like that. And let's not forget that gay men never find themselves catching feelings for their fwb because they're both men.

Don't even go there with such generalisations. The success of all arrangements/relationships depends far more on the individuals involved than whether they happen to have a penis or not.

Oh of course it is, because all women are far too emotional to ever successfully achieve something like that. And let's not forget that gay men never find themselves catching feelings for their fwb because they're both men.

Funny, I don't remember saying any of that? :confused: Don't let that prevent you from getting your rant in though.
    Don't even go there with such generalisations. The success of all arrangements/relationships depends far more on the individuals involved rather than whether they happen to have a penis or not.

True, we are all individuals and there will always be outliers. There have been a number of studies, however, that have shown that women generally identify more emotional involvement in sexual relationships than men do.

If we as a society continue to view ourselves as Men and women rather than simply living breathing people than I don't really think we're gonna progress. Society isn't being helped by all the ism schisms and all the arguments. Women have a pretty raw deal. You can try and say they don't but you are wrong. Plain and simple. Objectification in media. Some of the things people in my circle say about the girls in their day to day life is pretty reprehensible. Religious oppression. Workplace discrimination. This is broad strokes. The nitty gritty would take days.

But the thing is; I as a man have to deal with a lot of the same stuff. There is a equally unrealistic set of standards that I somehow have to reach. Its pretty intimadating. Some of the girls at work are pretty appreciative of the "arse on that" or the graphic things they would do. I've been taken advantage of. It's a gender neutral problem. Female spiders eat their mates. Male lions are lazy leaders. It varies. Human males have a better starting hand.

I am not an enemy of women. Bitches do not be crazy. People be crazy.

We are products of the society we live in. You cannot attack and hate the product and do nothing to change the source. this extends into every aspect of our lives too not just sexual equality; politics, relationships, workplace, media etc. Righteous gibberish online or in print. It's a disconnected communication. Slogans. A against B. The number of people actually actively on the stalls or out fighting these issues face to face with people in mass orginisation is teensy. People could physically change the system. Yet few even vote. If people would focus less on fighting battles against token enemies and facebook viral sensationalism causes and more on actually changing things we might progress as a species.

Where has all this came from? I can't fathom how or why you have dragged this into a gender rights debate tbh.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Macavity. wrote: »
    Where has all his this came from? I can't fathom how or why you have dragged this into a gender rights debate tbh.

You kinda started it with the childish generalisation.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Mod Note: I like boobies.

That is all.

srsly guiz, chill plz.

An File wrote: »
    You kinda started it with the childish generalisation.

A "generalisation" which stems from a number of studies. Listen, obviously, being "liberal" to the extreme is what's in these days, but I'm not going to let that blind me to basic facts of life. The "generalisation", as you put it, was hardly relevant to a discussion on gender equality.

Lads this is a Sex discussion thread. to help us develop and discuss between us as humans how to connect in and out of the bed not argue. drag that to the Den. Regardless of our gender, we connect together. whole purpose of sex is to release chemicals and shiz between us and produce future mini me's/you's. If you have feelings for your fwb we have a relationship thread. if you want to discuss how you lured them into bed and satisfied them like no man/woman before goes here(obviously not graphical)

Now on a serious note, i have a curious question. Reading a lot online its been suggested that its an expectation that all men can climax while at it. which is not true. Do the guys of C&H believe this to be true? ladies how do you feel if you cant get you lad to climax where they resort to the technique of masturbation? does it have an impact that there is a problem or just the type of guy i know a few been often questioned as to it seeming like your sex partner feels frustrated that they could not get you there.

Jhcx wrote: »

you could always just fake it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I'm offended. I demand someone suffer for this!!

Guyz, pls, can't we all just get along!

Sidebar - Does anyone recall that Stephen Fry quote where he's talking about people who get offended? It's a gud'un.

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Pffft, who doesnt :rolleyes::pac:

How does a guy fake an orgasm :P

WHY AM I ASKING THIS :eek::eek::eek:

Just dispose of the evidence before they get a chance to see. Although I'm not really sure how one would do it if condoms were not the contraceptive in use at the time.

you could always just fake it :pac:

I can't don't get that lifestyle

I'm sure it's happened to almost every lad in the country where they have had more then a few too many to drink and you just know what there is no chance of any guns fire down there :pac:

Just me? :o hehe

I'm sure it's happened to almost every lad in the country where they have had more then a few too many to drink and you just know what there is no chance of any guns fire down there :pac:

Just me? :o hehe
    if alcohol affected me like that I'd probably never drink again. Just wouldn't be worth it. :Pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Ye're all mad. MAD I TELL YOU MAD.

But yeah, guys who can't finish, but think that they will are the worst. Pro-tip, women aren't built for a long time of sex. It can hurt.

• Advertisement

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Ye're all mad. MAD I TELL YOU MAD.

But yeah, guys who can't finish, but think that they will are the worst. Pro-tip, women aren't built for a long time of sex. It can hurt.

But say if they can finish but need to use Masturbation as a form to finish. Would that make up feel anyway like you can't make him climax

But say if they can finish but need to use Masturbation as a form to finish. Would that make up feel anyway like you can't make him climax
    It shouldn't really we are not perfectly engineered machines.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Speak for yourself.

*flexes muscles*

Ya but it's a misconception that every lad can go in and just shoot after a few thrusts. While your other half is panicking that they are unable to make u shoot without the use of hands. That's what trying to say like we are not perfect but what's the thought of the person on the other end what do they think? Or do they just accept it.

Ya but it's a misconception that every lad can go in and just shoot after a few thrusts. While your other half is panicking that they are unable to make u shoot without the use of hands. That's what trying to say like we are not perfect but what's the thought of the person on the other end what do they think? Or do they just accept it.
    thinking is sex's greatest enemy. Just go in and do the job. Don't be a selfish partner either. Everybody's happy.

thinking is sex's greatest enemy. Just go in and do the job. Don't be a selfish partner either. Everybody's happy.

How can you not think during sex though? How mean selfish?

The key to sex imo is just to try and make sure she has a good time, if she's having a good time the odds are you are too :P

How can you not think during sex though? How mean selfish?
    By selfish I just mean focus on doing what makes them feel good. By not thinking I mean don't worry. Communicate. Listen for changes in breathing etc etc just don't spend time worrying in your head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dinorebel

If you do that how can you be thinking it's someone else your having sex with?

• Advertisement

dinorebel wrote: »
    If you do that how can you be thinking it's someone else your having sex with?

Que?

Advertisement