Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Just a drop of milk, no sugar for me please Drav :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

So hand up, who's back in work today??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

No slumpin for me, will be pumpmling meself with tea every 15/20 mins.

Sorry sauv, but the machine goes from 1-5 and its tgat artificial sweetner stuff too...

TP, its that UHT sh!te. :(

No slumpin for me, will be pumpmling meself with tea every 15/20 mins.

Sorry sauv, but the machine goes from 1-5 and its tgat artificial sweetner stuff too...

TP, its that UHT sh!te. :(

Ugh!!!! No thanks..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Drav that has to be illegal - crap sugar and crap milk :eek:

Pembily wrote: »
    Drav that has to be illegal - crap sugar and crap milk :eek:

probably uses crap tea too.. shocking!!! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Back at work since yesterday TP.

Drav- I have coffee, thanks anyway :p

Back at work since yesterday TP.

Drav- I have coffee, thanks anyway :p

Same and same.. Back to work yesterday..
    Love having a Starbucks across the street.
    I dont drink coffee that much but when I do, its good to have it nearby :D

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Same and same.. Back to work yesterday..

Much as I ethically hate Starbucks....those guys make DAMN good coffee :D

I'm now gonna try figure out where you work :pac:

Cheap tea makes me cry :(

I'm still in bed :)

• Advertisement

I'm now gonna try figure out where you work :pac:

Ahh that should be easy, there are only 3 or 4 Starbucks in Dublin (including the airport!!) :D
    Pembily wrote:
    Cheap tea makes me cry :(

Wuss!! :P
    Pembily wrote:
    I'm still in bed :)

b***h!! :pac:

Much as I ethically hate Starbucks....those guys make DAMN good coffee :D

I have to admit, I do agree and they usually have cuties serving behind the counter too which helps.. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I can't stand coffee, but I like tea. One of my sisters got me a giant superman mug for Christmas and it holds over a pint. I could barely lift it last night :D

I'm getting up now as I need tea and food!

G-Money wrote: »
    I can't stand coffee, but I like tea. One of my sisters got me a giant superman mug for Christmas and it holds over a pint. I could barely lift it last night :D

Thats awesome- if I had that Id give myself a caffeine-induced heart attack after one pint.

Nice!!!! :D

I drink tea more than coffee, cut back on it a while back and sleep much better now. However I do love BIG mugs of tea, not these little tea cups where ya may as well be drinking from an eggcup!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I don't think there's a sane person around who'd prefer a cup to a big proper mug of tea or coffee.

Cups are for lunatics

PaulieC wrote: »
    ..Cups are for lunatics

and ladies who lunch..

pinkie out now ladies and don't slurp!! :D :pac:

Aye it's a good mug alright. I'm very particular about my tea, it has to be super strong with only the tiniest drop of milk in it. I actually don't buy milk anymore as even the smallest carton goes off as I barely use any of it. So I often just drink the tea black here.

Barry's tea all the way - the one in the red box.

• Advertisement

I slurp like the ignoramus I am.....and proudly I might add

Slurping is like farting, most people do it, but most won't admit it.

..Barry's tea all the way - the one in the red box.

Nah Bewleys Gold Blend.. heaven in a cup!! :p

A big SLUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuurpppp followed by a big AAAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!!! :D

Nah Bewleys Gold Blend.. heaven in a cup!! :p
    TP you speak the truth and also have exquisite taste :D

PaulieC wrote: »

Cups are for lunatics

:D

• Advertisement

Slurping is like farting, most people do it, but most won't admit it.
    I fart but I don't slurp... Two deal breakers for me are slurping and eating with your mouth open :mad:

I made my own sandwich :D I even cut the turkey... Its made me waaay too happy :o

TP you speak the truth and also have exquisite taste :D

Eh its only now you're realising this?? :confused:

*shakes head and walks away muttering* :pac:

I fart but I don't slurp...

I thought ladies call these bottom burps?? :p
    Two deal breakers for me are slurping and eating with your mouth open :mad:

Yeah they do annoy me too.. :mad:
    I made my own sandwich :D I even cut the turkey... Its made me waaay too happy :o

You need to get out more missy.. But in all seriousness, a turkey sandwich at this hour? It should have been a toasted bacon sandwich with loadsa warm melted butter and ketchup.. nyom nyom

But she's in a cast!!
    :pac:

But she's in a cast!!
    :pac:

Whats that got to do with farting or bacon sandwiches??? :D

• Advertisement

Ye are hilarious :p

No bacon sandwiches until the turkey is gone... Also I love turkey and tomato sandwiches :)

Ye are hilarious :p

No bacon sandwiches until the turkey is gone... Also I love turkey and tomato sandwiches :)

so its a diet of turkey curry, turkey quiche, turkey sandwiches, turkey salad, turkey vol au vents, turkey ahh I've run out!! :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I am happy for you!:p

I'd love a coffee if someone's making one.

Just after a HUUUGGGEEE mug of tea (Lyon's the green box and none of ye're messing)

I also made coffee for my parents earlier :) mom then said enjoy the pampering while I can...

TP we're having turkey curry for dinner!

..TP we're having turkey curry for dinner!

rofl!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Speaking of eating with your mouth open, I HATE HATE HATE when people persist in asking questions when I am clearly in the middle of chewing a big chunk of food. I need a "Hello I'm eating" sign :P:pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Aye PK, find that annoying meself.

Also, why do waiters/waitresses only ask you how's the food, when its quite clear yer busy shoving it down yer gob?

Aye PK, find that annoying meself.

Also, why do waiters/waitresses only ask you how's the food, when its quite clear yer busy shoving it down yer gob?

Smaller pieces Drav, they arent going to take it away from you until you're finished.. :D

Smaller pieces Drav, they arent going to take it away from you until you're finished.. :D

Sorry, old habits TP... I had many younger siblings... :o

Sorry, old habits TP... I had many younger siblings... :o

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

PK may have been refering to me,i was asking him questions when he was eating a subway the other day :o

PK may have been refering to me,i was asking him questions when he was eating a subway the other day :o

Ahh jeez SUN, of all the things to be eating when you start asking him questions.. a subway is one of he worst.. :rolleyes: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Loads of people do it though, so you are not alone in your rudeness :pac: Although I don't remember you being any ruder than normal :P *Oh no he didn't*

My Mam always does it, very annoying! To continue asking the question only makes it worse. OK it doesn't make me lose sleep at night, but it is one of the little things that annoys me!

In a pub right now that has a very apt name for itself, called "the old stand," all its got is standing room :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭LaHaine

I would kill for some salt n vinegar Ridges and a can of Coke.

In a pub right now that has a very apt name for itself, called "the old stand," all its got is standing room :pac:
    Standing room or falling room whichever way you look at it I suppose :pac:

There's barely any room to fall by the door back out :)

There's barely any room to fall by the door back out :)
    So fall out the door rather than by it so sure :pac:

Its fine, managed to find meself a spot to lean against the bar. :cool:

• Advertisement

Its fine, managed to find meself a spot to lean against the bar. :cool:

Careful now, it's only early yet!
    Keep the updates coming mind, pint by pint ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement