Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 wazzer83

A load of dvd's reduced in tesco tallaght at the moment with a good variety of films all 3euro each. i got taken/man on fire twin pack and juno/walking on sunshine for 3euro. there behind the electrical section

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭stooge

Tesco Athlone have Microsoft Lifecam HD3000 priced at 13E. Decent webcam for anyone using skype.

http://www.dabs.ie/products/microsoft-lifecam-hd-3000-for-business---web-camera-7WVZ.html

2 left last time I looked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

I got this in tesco Ardken Waterford.
    Reduced from €42 (I think) to €13.
    Couldn't leave it on shelf for that price :D

XoDtvFV.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

May not be for everyone but very comfortable jeans but only online at Tesco..7.36 euro and same jeans on Tesco UK site are £22.00..
    http://www.f-f.com/ie/product/f-f-mid-wash-lawes-distressed-slim-fit-jeans/eg427005

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,400 ✭✭✭CH3OH

333815.jpg

Creme eggs 5 pack €2

(sneaky of Cadburys to lose an egg from the 6 pack)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,191 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Jebus easter isn't until April 5, way too early for eggs already.

Obligatory bargain post, 450g Randoms box for €2.99 should be in the Christmas section.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,046 ✭✭✭✭cena

Not even 6 in a box this year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

cena wrote: »
    Not even 6 in a box this year?

Krafty beggars! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,046 ✭✭✭✭cena

erkifino wrote: »
    Krafty beggars! :D

YA they are krafty ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

cena wrote: »
    YA they are krafty ;-)

Looks like the 'yoke's' on us ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭leck

wazzer83 wrote: »
    A load of dvd's reduced in tesco tallaght at the moment with a good variety of films all 3euro each. i got taken/man on fire twin pack and juno/walking on sunshine for 3euro. there behind the electrical section
    Found Juno/Little Miss Sunshine in Tesco-Claremorris today for €3. It was shelved with all the other DVDs rather than in a clearance area. Didn't notice any other DVDs for €3.

In the seasonal aisle, the Christmas stuff is almost gone and they are not shelving stuff for Easter. Out of curiosity I scanned some Christmas cards and they were still full price €7.

In the household aisles there was about 50% off some candles and tealights and those synthetic fragrances in jars with the reed diffusers were also marked down.

These Tesco Pillar Candle Pink/Grey Medium were reduced from about €6 to 72c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

leck wrote: »
    In the seasonal aisle, the Christmas stuff is almost gone and they are not shelving stuff for Easter. Out of curiosity I scanned some Christmas cards and they were still full price €7.

in Douglas they were clearing the non perishable christmas items off the shelves onto trolleys for next year i presume. they never really reduced them, (decorations, cards, 3ft tree's, crackers..etc)

the do have their annual bargain bins up the front of the store, things i saw in it,

scrabble junior for €11.49,
    Microsoft Windows 8 pro for €47
    there was a leather bag with baby cloths in it, didn't get the price.
    and dvds also reduced to €3.

Spotted these in Arklow : Speedo Sea Squad Swim Bag Set
    Junior age 2-6
    Wet bag, hat and goggles €5.04

Think there was a pink as well

333972.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

"Sorry this item is no longer available"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭RayCon

Not sure if it's a bargain or not ... reviews are so so ...

Spotted about 5 of these in Tesco Celbridge ..
    Was: €349 , Now : €209

Acer Aspire 5349 Notebook B815 (4GB RAM, 750GB HDD)

http://www.tesco.com/direct/acer-aspire-5349-notebook-b815-4gb-ram-750gb-hdd/109-9513.prd

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Dziabong

Samsung Galaxy tab 7inch book cover 2,23e from 49 and 10.1inch 3.34e in Tesco Clonmel

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

Dziabong wrote: »
    Samsung Galaxy tab 7inch book cover 2,23e from 49 and 10.1inch 3.34e in Tesco Clonmel

I wish stuff like this came up in Ennis, must be THE worst Tesco for bargains ever :mad:

sorry, rant over lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,941 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Philips steam generator irons are €160 off, €69 euro I think they are, seemed a good bargain to me

I think this is it http://www.tesco.com/direct/philips-gc862002-ceramic-plate-perfect-care-steam-generator-iron-white/654-2641.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=654-2641

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Furby boom sweet 39 down from 70
    Some Lego star wars reduced by 33-50%
    Karcher steam cleaner sc 1.020 113 from 189
    Asus memo pad 7" €91 and 10" €134

Nenagh store

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭ra0044

ShaneU wrote: »
    Philips steam generator irons are €160 off, €69 euro I think they are, seemed a good bargain to me

I think this is it http://www.tesco.com/direct/philips-gc862002-ceramic-plate-perfect-care-steam-generator-iron-white/654-2641.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=654-2641

Which store did you see these in?

Very good price

334143.jpg

24 Pegs --- 64 cent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=280448284

Nature Valley "family pack"
    10 packets each containing 2 bars,
    Oats and Honey €2.50 valid until 13th January
    837%5C8410076600837%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Only

Tescos Castlebar this eve had Kindle Fire (mainly) and some other cases for sale ranging between €2.50ish and €3.50ish - in a basket in the middle of the main aisle as you walk down past the toys towards the fish counter.
    Also a basket of DVD's and games - mainly DVDs tho for around the €3 - 5 mark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭Roxy.Randrome

Microsoft Office Home and Student €49, Tesco Clonmel.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭p225886

Toot toot drivers emergency vehicle set with 3 vehicles marked as 10.47 scanned at 4.88 got it in Clarehall, were 2 left on the shelf - the vehicles are normally 8 -10 each singly so great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MaireadK4

ra0044 wrote: »
    Which store did you see these in?

Very good price

I would also like to know where you seen this iron?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Just picked up Disney little people princess castle marked down to 24.99 and scanned at 11.99..bought it for my own daughter last year at 65.. in portlaoise btw

It's this
    http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/pre-school-electronic-learning/c-447/fisher-price/p-1982/little-people-disney-princess-palace/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Which version?

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Just checked my local Tesco and the were no signs of MS Office ever being sold there. Sickened as I really need a copy! Was it the one year licence or the permanent licence?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭lenoude

Just checked my local Tesco and the were no signs of MS Office ever being sold there. Sickened as I really need a copy! Was it the one year licence or the permanent licence?

It is the permanent one, I went up last night after seeing it posted and grabbed one for my desktop. They were among the hard drives in the electrical section.
    It had those reduced to clear sticker and bar code stuck on it from when it was reduced to 89 so make sure they scan the proper barcode on the box and not the sticker.
    One left in Tullamore last night at 11.30

The Philips iron is a GC 8620/02 €69
    I just got one in Arklow... The wife is going to be so happy....;) and it's not even Christmas

It was on the very top shelf with no SEL

There is one other one there
    334235.jpg

Also this Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Puppy's Smart Stages Train is on sale for €11.50. There were about 5 on the shelf.

334236.jpg

Here's a link to Smyths toys where it is €38.99

http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/pre-school-electronic-learning/c-447/fisher-price/p-6251/fisher-price-laugh-learn-puppys-smart-stages-train/

CH3OH wrote: »
    334143.jpg

24 Pegs --- 64 cent
    Minky pegs still 2.00 in Claremorris.

Also the pink and grey pillar candles that were 72c in Claremorris earlier in the week are back up to 3.00.

The 20 pack of the Nature Valley bars were out of stock. But sign was up so will keep an eye on that shelf space.

A little OT:
    Has anyone tried to use the M&S 5/25 coupon in Tesco? Wondering if it would work at a Tesco where there is an M&S nearby. Used one last night at M&S itself and got good value with it: Dine in Deal (main, side, dessert, wine) 14.00, two chicken korma 10.00, fig and hazelnut bread reduced to 1.65. Subtotal 25.65. Total after coupon 20.65. I thought coupon might not be accepted since the transaction involved other deals ... and the wine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

leck wrote: »
    A little OT:
    Has anyone tried to use the M&S 5/25 coupon in Tesco? Wondering if it would work at a Tesco where there is an M&S nearby. Used one last night at M&S itself and got good value with it: Dine in Deal (main, side, dessert, wine) 14.00, two chicken korma 10.00, fig and hazelnut bread reduced to 1.65. Subtotal 25.65. Total after coupon 20.65. I thought coupon might not be accepted since the transaction involved other deals ... and the wine.

No, Tesco don't accept M&S vouchers

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

lenoude wrote: »
    It is the permanent one, I went up last night after seeing it posted and grabbed one for my desktop. They were among the hard drives in the electrical section.
    It had those reduced to clear sticker and bar code stuck on it from when it was reduced to 89 so make sure they scan the proper barcode on the box and not the sticker.

Is it Office 2007? Office 2010? Office 2013?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

lenoude wrote: »

On the way home I tried another Tesco so I have now tried 3 of the 4 Tescos in Limerick (all except Arthurs Key) and couldn't find anything, not even an empty space of where they used to be. Gutted as that is a serious bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭Roxy.Randrome

Is it Office 2007? Office 2010? Office 2013?

Apologies it's office 2013. I tried to edit my post last night to say but it wouldn't let me!

On the way home I tried another Tesco so I have now tried 3 of the 4 Tescos in Limerick (all except Arthurs Key) and couldn't find anything, not even an empty space of where they used to be. Gutted as that is a serious bargain.
    I have a sealed Office Home & Student 2010, if that's any use to you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭lau1247

Don't think this has been posted here yet.

Lily o'brien petit indulgence chocolate (50 pieces), was 15.00 (or 14.99 i can't remember the exact value and is now 7.49. Seen it at tesco maynooth but should be nationwide.

FLOB8091-Petit-Chocolate-Indulgence.jpg

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭Soarer

Has anyone else noticed how the Tesco bargains don't seem to be as good, or as frequent, as they once were?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Soarer wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed how the Tesco bargains don't seem to be as good, or as frequent, as they once were?

Yep. I remember last year there was widespread bargains in TVs and other electricals. Nothing much this year except some cut price Christmas stock.

kaizersoze wrote: »
    except some cut price Christmas stock.

The last of the
    Christmas
    crackers , cards. gift bags and wrapping paper are now 75% off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

lau1247 wrote: »
    Don't think this has been posted here yet.

Lily o'brien petit indulgence chocolate (50 pieces), was 15.00 (or 14.99 i can't remember the exact value and is now 7.49. Seen it at tesco maynooth but should be nationwide.

FLOB8091-Petit-Chocolate-Indulgence.jpg

Loads of Milk Tray 600g for 8.49 in Tesco Rathfarnham, also 800g for 12.50 odd (although I think the 600g is a better buy!). They also have the Lily O'Briens mentioned above and several other bargains and non bargains (thorntons boxes which they're saying are half price were the same pre-christmas etc), but I think the Milk Tray 600g are certainly cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

CH3OH wrote: »
    The Philips iron is a GC 8620/02 €69
    I just got one in Arklow... The wife is going to be so happy....;) and it's not even Christmas

It was on the very top shelf with no SEL

There is one other one there
    334235.jpg

Got one of these irons in Newbridge Kildare. One more left on top shelf of eltricsl goods. None in Naas or Kildare town. It has to be the one with the watch best buy logo on the front. Otherwise it's full price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Got a phone charger for a samsung galaxy for €0.99 in tralee today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Spotted in Tesco Coonagh, Limerick last night. Don't know if all shops. But a Ricoh SP201N Network Black and white laser printer for €39.

334492.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Would think the ink would become hard to get for that over time..

Spotted in Tesco Coonagh, Limerick last night. Don't know if all shops. But a Ricoh SP201N Network Black and white laser printer for €39.
    That's a serious number of printers on that pallet.

Matching Toner cartridge on Amazon for £59.99.

And to add to the temptation to go back to eating chocolate and ice-cream, Tesco have the Classic Magnum (3pk) at half price starting tomorrow - reg 3.59, now 1.79 [valid from tomorrow (12/1/2015) until 2/2/2015]
    Magnum Classic Ice Cream 3 X 110Ml

3-pk mint, almond and white will also be half price. The minis are not reduced.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement