Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

If you were confused, why didn't you just Google it? :confused:

Placing your thumb and index/middle around your wrist.

If they overlap, you're small-framed.
    If they just touch, you're medium-framed.
    If they don't meet, you're large-framed.

It's just a rough guide, and like I said, I'm not sure if it's the index or middle finger.

:(
    im just hopping around busily

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Placing your thumb and index/middle around your wrist.

If they overlap, you're small-framed.
    If they just touch, you're medium-framed.
    If they don't meet, you're large-framed.

It's just a rough guide, and like I said, I'm not sure if it's the index or middle finger.

Hmm middle finger and thumb overlap
    index finger and thumb just meet.

I'm probably medium framed. I got hips, ass and boobs. I once ripped the ass out of a pencil skirt. It was a tiny bit big in the waist, scooped down and there was the loudest ripping sound ever. Scarlet for myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Calling yourself a phat ass having to buy 8's does sound like you think it's a bad thing, particularly after everything you've said in the past about your weight, I don't think she was jumping too far to that conclusion.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Excuse me? That's a lovely shade of bitch you're wearing today stench blossoms.

This thread has a very bitchy vibe today.
    Bring back the happy!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Yeah? Really? If that's the way you interperted it, aight. I personally don't care about a phat ass needing a size 8 - as long as the baby gets all it needs nutrientswise.

Way to jump all over something that wasn't even there.

I really just think she meant is a joke! Size 8 is very small for any woman, and especially a pregnant woman should not be worried about increased appetite or going up a size. Eat away, its a good excuse :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Finding out what sex my baby is tomorrow!!
    I'm so excited I could pee(but that may be from the baby lying on my bladder)

Posy wrote: »
    This thread has a very bitchy vibe today.
    Bring back the happy!! :(

It's ok, we're all friends here :D
    pile-on.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Jaysus Storm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Seomra Mushie

bluewolf wrote: »
    :(
    im just hopping around busily

thanks

Sorry! Prob could have explained it better.

I do have a phat ass! I also have wide hips, and a lot going on with the boobs for my size. No secret I have issues with my body but on both previous occasions I've been pregnant, Ive piled on the lbs because i do eat properly, hard as it is. I personally don't care if I end up size 18 by September as long as the baby is healthy. I'll worry about phat asses and slimming down when there's just me to worry about. I also stated that before - so yeah, it is jumping all over it.

• Advertisement

You should eat healthily for yourself too storm, not just for a baby.

I really just think she meant is a joke! Size 8 is very small for any woman, and especially a pregnant woman should not be worried about increased appetite or going up a size. Eat away, its a good excuse :D

I just don't think there was a reason to snipe.

Like I said, I've bopped up the size chain before and didn't worry about it til afterwards, don't worry! Nothing will get between me and my ever increasing appetite.

I do have a phat ass!
    That's it!
    e-mail me a picture of your ass at ONCE.

;):p

Posy wrote: »
    That's it!
    e-mail me a picture of your ass at ONCE.

;):p
    Rawr are you sure you could handle it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I've been making a serious effort of eating better and more since finding out I was pregnant, where do you see me complain about needing to buy size 8 clothes?

I think she just meant a lot of women would kill to be a size 8, wasnt an insult

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

let's all forget our troubles with a nice bowl of strawberry icecream

I just don't think there was a reason to snipe.

Like I said, I've bopped up the size chain before and didn't worry about it til afterwards, don't worry! Nothing will get between me and my ever increasing appetite.

I might be wrong but I do think I saw a post from you before saying you gained very little weight during your last pregnancy, which is rare but happens with some women. I think people are just concerned because of your weight issues, they really don't mean anything by it. They just want you to have a healthy pregnancy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Prefer cookie dough myself ;)

Yaaaaaay! :)

Quick-Strawberry-Ice-Cream-Photos.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ladies, don't make me break out the cake!

(Or maybe do. I want cake.)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I thumb my nose at yisser ice-cream. Can I have wine instead?

Honey-ec wrote: »
    Ice cream and wine?? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Can I have vanilla ice-cream and fresh strawberries instead please?

Last kitten pic I promise, it's a mommy and baby though!

167_9293231557_715691557_748252_7105_n.jpg

Honey-ec wrote: »

I'll have both please.

Anyways this has all reminded me I'm running late to see in I qualify for the eating disorder clinic :pac: I'll never be a size 8, but if I got down to another size in a healthy manner I'd be happy. If I stayed the weight I am but eat healthy I'd be happy :)

I might be wrong but I do think I saw a post from you before saying you gained very little weight during your last pregnancy, which is rare but happens with some women. I think people are just concerned because of your weight issues, they really don't mean anything by it. They just want you to have a healthy pregnancy!

Oh no I gained loads of weight with my last pregnancy, I gained over 2 stone, I remember that post, saying I went over a certain weight, but I did gain a lot and I did it with (mostly) healthy food. (pringles are made from
    a vegetable!) It was just a nightmare to get off :) besides, my GP wants me to see a dietican so I'm confident this will be fine too.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I'm off caffeine, wheat and dairy.

:(:(

I'll have both please.

Anyways this has all reminded me I'm running late to see in I qualify for the eating disorder clinic :pac: I'll never be a size 8, but if I got down to another size in a healthy manner I'd be happy. If I stayed the weight I am but eat healthy I'd be happy :)

I have a funny story. A relative of mine was waiting in reception of a weight loss clinic to do an interview for a job there. The manager was sitting beside her, and the receptionist was on the phone. The receptionist said "Yes you can come in for a consultation, do you know where we are? Do you know where McDonald's is?". My relative did a big loud bursty-out laugh, and just looked sheepishly at the manager. Unfortunate for a weight loss clinic to be based behind McDonalds!

Edit: She didn't get the job, funny that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Lucyfur wrote: »

And life by the sounds of it. For why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Lucyfur wrote: »

Noooo! I don't think I could survive if someone took my coffee aways

This discussion has been closed.