Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shameless US (* US Pace *)

1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Great news, I'm glad Fiona is finishing up I was getting tired of the whole show revolving around her, time to focus on the others. I didn't realise it was back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,683 ✭✭✭Glebee

Up to date with current season at the moment and overall I liked this season so far, not brill but just ok. It will be interesting to see next season without Fiona, she was such a major character since the beginning

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

They are doing a great job of building the other characters up to be a complete cast rather than just Franks & Fiona's helpers.

BTW I found Frank and the hobo drink extremely funny

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Where can I watch this??

Is it on TV?

Besides Lip and Frank all the other actors aren't up to much, I can't really see any of them carrying the show.

There will need to be some injection of new blood, the show as a whole has gone a bit stale though so it'll be interesting to see what they can do with it

Buddy97mm wrote: »
    Where can I watch this??

Is it on TV?

Its on netflix well most of it is and starts at season 1

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Its on netflix well most of it is and starts at season 1

Thanks, have watched all of Netflix series though, wondering where series 8/9 might be found. Really enjoyed this.

Buddy97mm wrote: »
    Thanks, have watched all of Netflix series though, wondering where series 8/9 might be found. Really enjoyed this.

PM sent. ;);)

Finished up the current season of Shameless. Overall I enjoyed this season. Its still one of my favourite all time TV shows.
    Next season without Fiona is going to be strange

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭smilerf

Finished it there it was Better than the last 2 seasons. Loved Frank Fiona and lip. Debbie was OK. Carl had feck all to do which was a shame.
    The addition of Kelly bored me. Bring back kandi.
    Tammy was very unlikeable and couldn't give a **** about her. Mrs Al Bundy was a good addition this season as was Luis Gusman.

I always have time for kev and v. I just wish they would stick with a storyline with them for more than 2 minutes

New season just aired.
    No Fiona
    , other than that more of the same. I think they probally should have finished it up.:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

Glebee wrote: »
    New season just aired.
    No Fiona
    , other than that more of the same. I think they probally should have finished it up.:(:(
    yeah - thats what i thought not much.

I'm actually enjoying the season. Its not the Fiona show any more
    I was fed up with her in the end

Could never understand how she was portrayed as the glue of the family

She was emotionally unstable and nearly got Debbie and Liam killed iirc

Only about 5 episodes into Season 10 and its not a patch on what it once was. Will this be the last season???

Glebee wrote: »
    Only about 5 episodes into Season 10 and its not a patch on what it once was. Will this be the last season???
    1 more then finished

• Advertisement

Eventually got around to finished up on season 11. Although the show lost its way over the final few seasons when it was good it was excellent. Would love to see a show in a few years time to see how all the characters ended up fairing out...

Advertisement