Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the angriest you have ever been?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

I normally dont get angry or upset. But dumping in our countryside makes me see red.

Seriously, if i caught someone doing it, i would do GBH and happily spend 5 years in the nick.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Caoimhín wrote: »
    I normally dont get angry or upset. But dumping in our countryside makes me see red.

Seriously, if i caught someone doing it, i would do GBH and happily spend 5 years in the nick.....

I would love to catch some pr1ck doing this :mad:
    I swear to god I would f*cking flip, especially if it was on our land like they have done time and time again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I caught a middle aged couple doing this last summer - up the lane from our house. When I asked them what the hell they thought they were doing, they told me to "Faaaack off" (they were either English or watched a lot of Eastenders).

So I parked the car sideways down the end of the lane, blocking them in, walked home & called the Guards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Look countryside or not when you gotta take a dump you gotta take a dump i'm sure you have been caaught short yourself a few times

:D

• Advertisement

Bob Z wrote: »
    Look countryside or not when you gotta take a dump you gotta take a dump i'm sure you have been caaught short yourself a few times
    :D

Ha, your a funny guy Bob..

I caught a middle aged couple doing this last summer - up the lane from our house. When I asked them what the hell they thought they were doing, they told me to "Faaaack off" (they were either English or watched a lot of Eastenders).

So I parked the car sideways down the end of the lane, blocking them in, walked home & called the Guards.

Not pretending to be hard, but i have a GSD and 2 guns in the back of the jeep. If i got that response would have, well reacted with extreme force.

Seriously, i was going to start a thread to ask I rish people to examine their consious about throwing rubbish out the window of the car or contracting "suspect" waste disposal contractors who just tale the money and dump the rubbish anywhere.

As an example, i established a native woodland on the banks on Lough Allen a few months ago. Within two weeks some tramp had cut the gate and dumped 3 - 4 tones od domestic rubbish, including dirty nappies. This was actually into Lough Allen, the Shannon system.

I never get angery, but that day i was fit to open fire on the cúnts that did that. Worst thing about it is that ordinary people hire "wastedisposal" people to tale away their rubbish for a few hundred, expeccting it to go to the dump, and it ends up in our SAC/NHA and national parks.

Sorry to vent, it just makes me mad...

Not pretending to be hard, but i have a GSD and 2 guns in the back of the jeep. If i got that response would have, well reacted with extreme force.

Seriously, i was going to start a thread to ask I rish people to examine their consious about throwing rubbish out the window of the car or contracting "suspect" waste disposal contractors who just tale the money and dump the rubbish anywhere.

As an example, i established a native woodland on the banks on Lough Allen a few months ago. Within two weeks some tramp had cut the gate and dumped 3 - 4 tones od domestic rubbish, including dirty nappies. This was actually into Lough Allen, the Shannon system.

I never get angery, but that day i was fit to open fire on the cúnts that did that. Worst thing about it is that ordinary people hire "wastedisposal" people to tale away their rubbish for a few hundred, expeccting it to go to the dump, and it ends up in our SAC/NHA and national parks.

Sorry to vent, it just makes me mad...

I actually go through rubbish now when I find it to see if I can get an envelope or utility bill with an address, no glory yet but someday someone is gonna get their rubbish back

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I actually go through rubbish now when I find it to see if I can get an envelope or utility bill with an address, no glory yet but someday someone is gonna get their rubbish back

haha, i always think of doing that when i see rubbish dumbed at the side of the road. Good job sir.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

How does anger lead to fear? :confused:
    So says Master Yoda he is only 800 yrs old and trained Jedi for centries but whatever...:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I once watched a guy smashing his girlfriend up outside a chipper at 2am in the morning.Punches, headbutts, kicks, slaps, basically any way he could hurt her he was using it. She was crying and trying desperately to get away, but he kept grabbing her and hitting her in the face and stomach and hurling all sorts of abuse at her. Not one person had the balls to do anything. I felt so much rage building up in me I couldn't ignore what was going on. I went over, tore him away from her by the hair, and proceeded to break both his jaws, 6 teeth and his nose.

I lost the plot that night and it still scares me to think of how out of control I felt at the time. It was like I was not myself, and that guy should thank his ****ing stars the gardai showed up when they did - he might not be alive today if it wasn't for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

I dont normally get angry with others, just myself. Couple of years ago I had a terrible fit of sneezing, wasnt even Hay Fever weather, just saw myself as a pitifully weak human being and punched a hole in the bathroom door as a result. Oh the excuses I had to make to people....."er, I slipped on a bar of soap...." and " er...there was this wasp on the door and...." :rolleyes:

It is a great release for a pacifist thought, I'll say that much

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 390 ✭✭ananas

I get so so angry when you're on a night out, dressed up and some drunken lech thinks its his god given right to paw at you. And whenever I retaliate by telling them to keep their ugly greasy hands to themselves I usually get called an "Ugly Bitch" or the best one "Slut"

WHAT THE FÚCK? YOU touch ME and I'm the slut?????

Seriously, I don't go looking for you to grab me, do not touch me. Why do some men think this is acceptable behaviour? What do they expect me to do "Oh what a handsome witty urbane gent you are, I'm going to have sex with you now."

ananas wrote: »
    I get so so angry when you're on a night out, dressed up and some drunken lech thinks its his god given right to paw at you. And whenever I retaliate by telling them to keep their ugly greasy hands to themselves I usually get called an "Ugly Bitch" or the best one "Slut"

WHAT THE FÚCK? YOU touch ME and I'm the slut?????

Seriously, I don't go looking for you to grab me, do not touch me. Why do some men think this is acceptable behaviour? What do they expect me to do "Oh what a handsome witty urbane gent you are, I'm going to have sex with you now."

*pinches ananas on the ass cheek* Calm down love ;)

*pinches ananas on the ass cheek* Calm down love ;)

I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

score!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Jennyfer

My daughters bike was stolen (she was just 9 at the time). She loved her bike, was very proud of it, one of those stunt bikes (she's a tomboy). She was so devastated about it and I felt so sorry for her. It was nicked from our front garden, she was usually so good about putting it around the back but this one time she forgot. We searched everywhere for it, reported it stolen but no bike.

Anyhow fast forward about 4 weeks and Im driving along the road, on my own in the car, and this girl catches my eye cos she looks really really tall. As I get closer I realise its because shes standing on spokes, on the back of a bike. Bright blue thick spokes, just like the ones on my daugh..I see RED!! I recognise the bike in a heartbeat, the scrawny spotty teenage boy cycling it (he used to live in our estate) so I swerve my car in onto the path, sideways so Im blocking it and they cant get away from me! Jump out of the car, march up to him and order him off the bike. He gave me the typical "what are ya talkin about, its me mates bike", the girl hopped off and legged it before I even reached them. Told him Id break his f'n neck if he didnt get off the f'n bike and he kept mouthin off so I gave him a push, and like the bionic woman I took the bike out from under him with one hand, lifted it (still in one hand), opened back door with other hand, put the bike in with ease with one hand, all the while tellin him Id kill him stone dead if he so much as looked at the bike ever again.

I usually struggle to lift the bike with 2 hands, I had tried a few times before this (and since) to put it in the back of my car and I cant do it. I was so angry that day, I didnt even have to think about it. Adrenelin kicked in and luckily I didnt look like a fool struggling to put the bike in or I wasnt left standing there with it waiting for a man to come to my rescue!!

Was extremely proud of myself too :D:D

• Advertisement

I think I should have kept my ass grabbing rant for R&R..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Ha, your a funny guy Bob..

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭bonzos

I got angry last night watching TV3's "factual documentary" the truth about travellers:rolleyes:.....insult to law abiding tax payers:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Bob Z wrote: »
    short of langer

You are? Don't worry about it. I've heard some women don't mind .... not many , but some.

Advertisement