Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

He obviously mistook tea and crumpets for tea and strumpets.

/drum noise

That was quite the elaborate pun. I salute you.
    I'm reading your post having just read the confession scene in "Portrait of the Artist As A Young Man". Best context ever. LOL.

Ahahaha. The only thing missing was even the remotest sense of shame...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

I forgot my hoody in the club I 'graced' with my presence last week. I've been ringing them ever since yet no one answers and since they're only open on Wednesdays I might just have to venture in tonight and see if they still have it. Hassle.

Hate forgetting clothes at other places!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Xpose just said who won The Glee Project..! :( Now I can't get excited when I watch the final 'cause I know who wins! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Landlords are liars.. :( :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

So nearly crashed the car oh my god. It was all the other persons fault though :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Weighed my self for the first time in ages. I'm a little over 220lb.:eek: i don't really mind my weight at all,but jesus thats an awful lot of alan.I don't look any heavier though :/

[also,my argh is me being a big girl about my weight,is that an argh in itself?]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

My first repeat is tomorrow :(

got caught in a very bad thunder storm today :(

very bad headache *cries*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I've been in this thread far too much. Also flashbacks are not fun. I keep thinking I can hear all the sirens and screaming again. Nightmares aren't much better. I just want to forget it all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I've been in this thread far too much. Also flashbacks are not fun. I keep thinking I can hear all the sirens and screaming again. Nightmares aren't much better. I just want to forget it all.

tumblr_lkbiwnWu3v1qdo7yb.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

My ipod is broken and refuses to respond to any button presses. The song playing when this started was Tiny Tim - Living In the Sunlight. It's stuck on repeat. Damn it all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

My ipod is broken and refuses to respond to any button presses. The song playing when this started was Tiny Tim - Living In the Sunlight. It's stuck on repeat. Damn it all.

Hold down the sleep button and the power button together for 10 seconds.

Weighed my self for the first time in ages. I'm a little over 220lb.:eek: i don't really mind my weight at all,but jesus thats an awful lot of alan.I don't look any heavier though :/

[also,my argh is me being a big girl about my weight,is that an argh in itself?]

Must be all muscle so :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Sleeeeeep pattern is f*cked. I'm still awake =/ Not good!

Decided to get a good nights sleep before my.exam..nine hours..still knackered

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

All the more of you to love baby.

bangbangbart.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

We were pretty oblivious to everything that happened :o
    Knew it was bad but were away from the main stages and that when the storm his and our tents were perfect. Learned most stuff through word of mouth :/
    Although I really have to get to the doctor about my hand after it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    My first repeat is tomorrow :(

got caught in a very bad thunder storm today :(

very bad headache *cries*
    good luck with your repeat :) hopefully it'll all go well.

my aaarrrggghhh:college starts again in a week. its like starting all over again because i dont know anyone in my classes :(

musical.x wrote: »
    good luck with your repeat :) hopefully it'll all go well.

my aaarrrggghhh:college starts again in a week. its like starting all over again because i dont know anyone in my classes :(

Ha I don't know to many people in my classes either. But, I'm still looking forward to going back!:D
    still have to sort out a house though :(

Rothmans wrote: »
    Ha I don't know to many people in my classes either. But, I'm still looking forward to going back!:D
    still have to sort out a house though :(
    oh sucky!! i like my course which is good but its hard not knowing anyone :(

oh sucky!! i like my course which is good but its hard not knowing anyone :(

I'm the same. Don't have too many friends on my course either. My closest friends all do different courses altogether :P Funny how things work out that way.

Anywho, what college do ya go to?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

UCD, but due to making an arse of maths, that's not going to happen. I was pretty surprised when I went to the make-up maths in DIT that I knew so many people.

All the more of you to love baby.

bangbangbart.png

why do pictures of me keep cropping up.These "your college fees are so expensive" rants are getting old,I'm too expensive but buying a new jeep and van aren't? :rolleyes:

Rothmans wrote: »
    I'm the same. Don't have too many friends on my course either. My closest friends all do different courses altogether :P Funny how things work out that way.

Anywho, what college do ya go to?
    nuig :) its nice like. great lectures.
    how about you?

new aarrrgghhh:there is nothing on tv UNTIL you plan to do something else :rolleyes:

So, my dad decided to ask me something while I was asleep, I answered while I was asleep.. Apparently, even though I don't remember the conversation at all and I I disagree with my answer, it still frickin stands... Who the hell decides to ask someone while they're sleeping?! :confused:

UCD, but due to making an arse of maths, that's not going to happen. I was pretty surprised when I went to the make-up maths in DIT that I knew so many people.

Ah hard luck on the maths, but at least ya still have DIT. What course are ya doing?
    nuig :) its nice like. great lectures.
    how about you?
    UCD myself, 3rd year Business and Law. Tisn't bad now I must say. Thursday soff this year :D
    what course are you doing?
    new aarrrgghhh:there is nothing on tv UNTIL you plan to do something else :rolleyes:

Thats almost as bad as setting something to record on Sky Plus and then someone cancelling it halfway through to record something that they want to watch :mad:
    So, my dad decided to ask me something while I was asleep, I answered while I was asleep.. Apparently, even though I don't remember the conversation at all and I I disagree with my answer, it still frickin stands... Who the hell decides to ask someone while they're sleeping?! :confused:

Ha ha. hate that, but thats the best time to get someone, when your in a semi-comatose state.
    Either ya don't remember being told anything at all, or you remember that you were told to do something, but you don't know what it was :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Yet again, I was supposed to go out tonight but I'm not. I know I should but I really can't be bothered with all this ID crap anymore. 18 just feels so close...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

So I have to find 200 euro by tomorrow or I don't get my apartment. I have 32 cent in my bank account. My grant has been cut by 2,000 despite no change in family income. Fuck.

To whoever is playing that loud music in the next building...please SHUT THE FUCK UP :mad::mad::mad::mad: Its 4am, I'm tired, I need sleep! Also...stop singing badly!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Plans tomorrow wont be happening if I don't sleep :(

• Advertisement

My dad found out his camera is broken, he also happens to know I was the last one with it..! :/ I wonder how far denying will get me?! :pac:

I dropped my phone down the toilet....

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

JUST BLOODY AARRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

My parents just bought a lawnmower that cost nearly a grand, the absolute idiots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

My parents just bought a lawnmower that cost nearly a grand, the absolute idiots.
    Jesus. Don't they know you should never skimp on a lawnmower?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I think it's some of my friend's life missions to make me out to look like a complete douche when they don't even mean to do it :pac:

• Advertisement

I've on week left until I can move back to college and that dread is coming back.I really need to get my shít together for a few more days but I can barely focus enough to move

I really can't do this anymore :( Your ruining my life. Please stop :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Why do people insist on being such compulsive liars? I really can't see how it benefits anyone, let alone themselves. If only I could deal with cutting them out of my life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

A 19 year old just died in an accident out the road from me and Im really worried it could have been someone I know :(
    no one seems to know who it was, We were only told by the taxi drivers :/

Why do people insist on being such compulsive liars? I really can't see how it benefits anyone, let alone themselves. If only I could deal with cutting them out of my life.

I find the best way for me to deal with compulsive liars is to blatantly make crap up and have everyone else go along with it. They don't really know how to deal with being played at their own game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Woop-dee-dee, laptop charger doesn't appear to be working at all after about 3 weeks. Unless it's just the socket beside me that's not working (and I'm too lazy/tired to check some other socket)

Either way, it's quite inconvenient :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

One of my friends is from Sudan and he told me he was going there over the Summer before Summer started.

He wasn't in School today and I'm worried something might of happened to him :(

There was Civil war there and everything recently like.

I hope he's ok :(

Both an aaaarrrrggghhh and a yeeeeahhhh!

Great night out, however, considering the COPIOUS amounts of alcohol consumed. I will be dying tomorrow and cranky as hell....
    Damnit. It was worth it (I think, ask me again tomorrow :p )

Insomnia. Havent slept in days. Not a very good sign.

I found out that when my friend texts me saying he'll text me later 'cause he's driving now, he is actually behind the wheel driving. I always thought he meant he was about to go driving or something.. I am so angry and pissed off that he could be so stupid and selfish. :mad:

Oh God...the hangover!
    I was afriad to open my eyes...
    Apparently my mother came into my room and had a full blown conversation with me during the night! All i know is that she was here, no idea what we talked about, and that she brought me rennies, so I must have asked for them! :p

Stress + insomnia + anxiety = Ais throwing up all morning. Myyyyy god will this stop? I need a hug :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

So after the biggest hiccup ever, I now have 3 debs dates supposedly. Fuuuuuu-

timetable is ridiculous! half of my classes clash :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Got my timetable for sixth year - my Monday goes: double Chemistry, Physics, Maths, and then last two classes double Applied Maths.
    Plus I have all eight of my subjects on a Friday, so I'm gonna have crazy homework for the weekends.

On the plus side, my only double language (English) is split over break, so I'm super happy about that - double Irish would've killed me. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement