Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas store has 50% sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

ROY RACE wrote: »
    ordered on the 11th recived fcuk all except for an email apologising about the delay-still no sign

My order got cancelled this evening, for the sorry for the delay email this morning but 1st I knew about cancellation was when I got a PayPal email saying I was refunded.

Ordered another 2 pairs of runners, 1 of the original 2 pairs was still in stock...

Fingers crossed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

I ordered 2 pairs on the 11th.

First pair arrived on the 17th, second remains in 'Not Shipped' limbo.

German efficiency me arse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Is the sale over? Can't get on the page

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

You need to create an account and log-in, then click on Private Sale - Backstage

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Mine are still in the "not shipped" phase

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭RobTheLad

mine arrived this morning via UPS, originally ordered on Monday 14th, so just in line with their 7 working day estimate. When I check the status in my account it shows "processing" and "not shipped" and I never received a dispatch email, so some may be in the same boat as me, and just have it turn up out of the blue

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭gflann

Ordered on the 11/07, shipped this morning, and have a tracking ID.

I ordered a pair of runners on Sunday the 13th. My credit card was charged yesterday but my order was still at the processing stage as of last night. Their website seems to be down at the moment so I can't check the order status.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Yamanoto wrote: »
    I ordered 2 pairs on the 11th.

First pair arrived on the 17th, second remains in 'Not Shipped' limbo.

German efficiency me arse!

Second pair awaiting me at home apparently - never received a dispatch email but I see they debited my account yesterday.

I need to get back on their site but it's down at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

my 1st order from 11th july arrived just there.
    it still says its being processed online :pac:

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Same here, ordered on 11th and arrived this AM

Just got home and my order was there. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Order arrived today also. Not shipped status on website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭00sully

Aodhagan wrote: »
    Order arrived today also. Not shipped status on website.

Same and no email even stating it shipped in the first place!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

00sully wrote: »
    Same and no email even stating it shipped in the first place!

Just got my "shipped" email now.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Ordered on the 7th, got apologies for delay email yesterday (I hadn't contacted them)

Despatched email just now.

km79 wrote: »

Just got the dispatch email :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Got the UPS tracking number, just landed in dublin a few hours ago. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭KNS

Dispatched at last 9pm yesterday! Just within the 7 working days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,694 ✭✭✭Raoul

Dispatched last night too.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ddubs

Ive has two separate packages sent and both have been held at UPS office in Dublin for reasons I cant understand.

"The shipper requested this package to be held for collection at the UPS facility. / Package must be collected within 5 business days. "

Anyone else get this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Just got the dispatched e-mail today too. But according to tracking, it was shipped on the 18th and it already arrived in Dublin yesterday. Looks like I might get it today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I ordered late late on Friday night (the 11th) and my order arrived yesterday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

Received a mail from adidas cust service - my order being shipped in two different packages - 1 package currently in the UK the other hasn't left yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Ryaner

KonFusion wrote: »
    Bought some brown runners.

They arrived today and are neon orange.

Thanks OP :pac:

Anyone else had trouble with colours? Mine arrived yesterday. The "red" tshirt is closer to bright orange. Green closer to yellow. Same with the runners. Seems all the pictures on the website have been made darker.

Also what is up with the sizing? Order one tee in a 46 which was listed at XXXL in the chart, and its smaller than the other M tees.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

still waiting for it to be despatched. one item cancelled their end and refunded is still waiting to be shipped while a wanted pair of runners is coming up as cancelled....?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Ryaner wrote: »
    Anyone else had trouble with colours? Mine arrived yesterday. The "red" tshirt is closer to bright orange. Green closer to yellow. Same with the runners. Seems all the pictures on the website have been made darker.

Also what is up with the sizing? Order one tee in a 46 which was listed at XXXL in the chart, and its smaller than the other M tees.

yeah, a pair of trainers with red turned out to be orange.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Kaycee2

Just popped in to see if anyone else had problems with their orders as mine hasn't arrived after the estimated delivery times, I went onto the tracking page and it said my order number is invalid but looking back on the posts that's not unusual!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭varberg

my order arrived yest after two weeks. one item was missing as it was out of stock but i didnt get charged for it and got a 20percent voucher off full price items to make up for it. It arrived by delivery and was hassle free except for the delay.

Advertisement