Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Applause

Love clectn my shining star from skool and getn the world of praise from his teacher :) that deserves a treat! ‪#‎Proudmomma‬ — feeling blessed
    She is 23 years old. :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 21 Jussnot Fairmann

The classic Irish dilemma, do you eat the potato now, or let it ferment and drink it later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"The cutest person to like this will be my lock screen"

I'm sorry but that's fúcking creepy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

mauzo! wrote: »
    I was a status last week. It was a big long story about how a group of men from Turkey or somewhere add you on Facebook and find out where you live. Then they steal your kids.

My cousin shared it saying 'Sorry I just deleted every foreign person from my friends list, can't be too careful' Then someone commented on it saying 'Thats crazy, you just never know'

Sweet fcuking Jesus that's bad

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

Applause wrote: »
    She is 23 years old. :pac:

she shud b bk in skool 2 bi d sounds of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

she shud b bk in skool 2 bi d sounds of it
    Pot, kettle..

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

Nib wrote: »
    Pot, kettle..

never cared for that idiom much , much prefer black arsed cat , black arsed kitten :D

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭SkyBlueClouds

''If we're peoples can you inbox me your number pls. I changed 2 phones and have nooooo numbers xx''

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Teacher23

'Ok, I'm just gonna say this, people need to stop getting so paranoid. If you see a bad status and think that it's directed at you, stop, take a deep breath and relax it may not be. It may be directed at someone else or people in general. If it is about you fine, forget about it and move on, if you get involved it just makes things worse. What's the worst that could happen if you ignore it? Nothing. Take this as a big lesson to anyone. Rant over!

Very important note: this is not directed to anyone in general but to everyone. STOP BEiNG PARANOID!'

Oh holy god, I want to delete this person almost daily but I get a weird kick out of how irritated their posts make me. Is that weird??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Teacher23 wrote: »
    Oh holy god, I want to delete this person almost daily but I get a weird kick out of how irritated their posts make me. Is that weird??

Oh no! You're turning into one of them!! :D

Also though, I'm genuinely curious as to why, when writing "Stop being paranoid", she decided to capitalise each letter apart from the "i" in "BEiNG"." It just makes no sense as to why someone would do that.

I'm relieved that there is a them! I thought I was a sick freak who likes being irritated!

Also, I have a confession to make. She did capitalise the I. I'm on an iPad it wouldn't let me copy and paste so I painstakingly typed out the whole thing so I could share my frustrations with boards. This is embarrassing. I'm not that weird, I swear. The one time that the letter I doesn't automatically capitalise itself. God damn it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Teacher23 wrote: »
    I'm relieved that there is a them! I thought I was a sick freak who likes being irritated!

Also, I have a confession to make. She did capitalise the I. I'm on an iPad it wouldn't let me copy and paste so I painstakingly typed out the whole thing so I could share my frustrations with boards. This is embarrassing. I'm not that weird, I swear. The one time that the letter I doesn't automatically capitalise itself. God damn it.

I'm probably weird for just picking up on it tbh!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Sick of two faced bitches !!! Yeah delete me on fb but have the decency to say why??? Instead of listening to my extremely sad n bitter ex gf !!!! If u ay got the guts to say to my face or spk to me u was never a mate to start with ... ****in pfft .... Mek me smirk !!!!!!

So fed up of two faced people n jealous ex's conspiring behind my back spreading lies n thinking I won't find out .... I'm not a saint but neither are they n I ain't the one constantly messaging back n forth telling bare faced lies .... really am at the end of my rope ..lost another mate coz of a certain two peoples bull****..perhaps they should get together x not happy x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Friend of a Facebook friend:
    TO ALL YOUS MOUTH PEACES AROUND BRAY TELLING MY FAMILY THAT IM ON GEAR AND FOY AND WATEVER ELSE😈😈😈😈😈HERE YAS ALL GO BENZOS IS ALL IS IN MY SYSTEM IS TABS OFF THE DOCTOR HAHAHAHAHHAHA YAS MAKE ME LAFFF

Followed by a picture of what I assume is a urine drug test.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Dancor wrote: »
    Friend of a Facebook friend:

Followed by a picture of what I assume is a urine drug test.

Wtf is foy? Is it like that superdrug cake? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

GAAman wrote: »
    Wtf is foy? Is it like that superdrug cake? :pac:

I'm guessing he's talking about Physeptone. It's a brand name for methadone. It'd be the only thing that'd make sense there. Say Phy in a thick Dublin accent and it sounds like Foy is about the only way I can figure he came up with the spelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Joe Duffy..

Tetra wrote: »
    "God took an Angel home a few days ago. "You were my best friend, the love of my life my wirld. you were a wonderful father, step father, son, nephew and friend. you had a heart of gold a caring soul and always helping others. you will be missed dearly but never forgotten. I love you my baby. Rest In Paradise"

Someone asked "what happened? I'm so sorry"

Reply "Im not discussing details on facebook you have my number have the decency to phone not ask me what happened on a public web sight"

Brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Seeing a couple I know putting up cheesey, lovey dovey photos of themselves, so that everyone goes "Oh, you two are so perfect, match made in heaven" bla, bla. Yet when I visit them, you could cut the atmosphere with a knife, and they are sniping at each other. Never ceases to make me smile:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

73Cat wrote: »
    Seeing a couple I know putting up cheesey, lovey dovey photos of themselves, so that everyone goes "Oh, you two are so perfect, match made in heaven" bla, bla. Yet when I visit them, you could cut the atmosphere with a knife, and they are sniping at each other. Never ceases to make me smile:)
    The more extrovert couples are usually the most unhappy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Status that got spread around facebook yesterday

"Apparently we have a 50% chance of getting Ebola in England in the next 3 weeks or something. Seriously considering moving to Africa where I'll be safe from it"

When she was pulled up about it, her logic was that since it was now on its way to England, it means it must have left Africa!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

TheDoctor wrote: »
    Status that got spread around facebook yesterday

"Apparently we have a 50% chance of getting Ebola in England in the next 3 weeks or something. Seriously considering moving to Africa where I'll be safe from it"

When she was pulled up about it, her logic was that since it was now on its way to England, it means it must have left Africa!!!
    I think we need a good Ebola outbreak to thin out the stupid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Ladies and gentlemen roll up roll up, I present for your pleasure delectation and vilification 'The Partner Liker'

Yes that's right folks, this is the person whom upon their partner updating a status, uploading a photo or even one of those vapid horoscopes, will like it with the speed and gusto of that little rodent by the surname of Gonzalez. I surmise that they actually sit constantly refreshing the home page so they can be first to like each and every inane spouting by their "beloved one"

One couple in particular, she posted a picture of a 'Halloween cup' she got her drink in from a local chipper, complete with cartoon spiders and webs. I bet you're wondering who was the first to like it, go on have a guess? Did you say her partner? Winner winner chicken dinner! Did you also guess they are both almost 30? Bonus prizes all round!

This reminded me of a friend and his ex, she was a liker and it became a joke between us (not including ex of course) he posted some crap and I actually got there before her by commenting "Time to *Name* 'liking' this.....3....2....1"

Apparently he got an earful as she wasn't happy I got there first, joke went right over her head

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Ladies and gentlemen roll up roll up, I present for your pleasure delectation and vilification 'The Partner Liker'

Yes that's right folks, this is the person whom upon their partner updating a status, uploading a photo or even one of those vapid horoscopes, will like it with the speed and gusto of that little rodent by the surname of Gonzalez. I surmise that they actually sit constantly refreshing the home page so they can be first to like each and every inane spouting by their "beloved one"

One couple in particular, she posted a picture of a 'Halloween cup' she got her drink in from a local chipper, complete with cartoon spiders and webs. I bet you're wondering who was the first to like it, go on have a guess? Did you say her partner? Winner winner chicken dinner! Did you also guess they are both almost 30? Bonus prizes all round!

This reminded me of a friend and his ex, she was a liker and it became a joke between us (not including ex of course) he posted some crap and I actually got there before her by commenting "Time to *Name* 'liking' this.....3....2....1"

Apparently he got an earful as she wasn't happy I got there first, joke went right over her head

You will probably find they are sat side by side on the sofa, on their phones /laptops, sad fools!! Amazes me how some couples can't say something to the other face to face, but say it to each other through Facebook. "Oh look, what about this for dinner tonight?", with a picture of a plate of food. Grrrrr!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

I know a couple like that, always makes me laugh. She thanks nearly all his posts, he never thanks hers :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭breghall

Isn't it nice when people take to FB to give out to others, it really puts a smile on ones face.

"REMEMBER YOU ALCOHOLIC SCUMBAG YOU kNOW WHO YOU ARE DONT EVER EVER KNOCK DOWN MY DOOR AT 3.20am IN THE MORNING AND WAKE MY CHILD OR YOU WILL NEED A COFFIN BIG TIME SCUMBAG"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

breghall wrote: »
    Isn't it nice when people take to FB to give out to others, it really puts a smile on ones face.

"REMEMBER YOU ALCOHOLIC SCUMBAG YOU kNOW WHO YOU ARE DONT EVER EVER KNOCK DOWN MY DOOR AT 3.20am IN THE MORNING AND WAKE MY CHILD OR YOU WILL NEED A COFFIN BIG TIME SCUMBAG"

....as opposed to the 3:20am in the evening...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Bang_Bang

I know a couple like this, except they post their Sunday dinners too, smooching each other.......BUT when they're out in public they fúcking kill each other, and I mean "your fúcking dead when we get home" type of stuff, but if you look at FB it's a totally different picture.

Never judge a book by its cover

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I know couple like that too. Every time the girl posts a status or picture (of herself, her dinner, w/e), her bf is always the first to like it and comment with "mmmm" or "I love you baby" or something. They're nearly 30 and live together. They went away on a romantic weekend recently and she posted loads of photos and he commented on every single one of them straight away. They must have had a great weekend staring at their phones.

Though, in comparison to other couples mentioned here, they are fairly lovey dovey in public too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

So a parenting fb page asked about the middle names people gave their kids

Pha'Real because he will be the truth.
    Ro'Mance because he will know how to express his feelings.

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Please say that's a wind up?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Dik'Hed because he will be unable to spell?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

Smidge wrote: »
    Please say that's a wind up?

Nope was in there with about 400 other comments. If it helps I think she was American...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Nope was in there with about 400 other comments. If it helps I think she was American...

Ahhhh, much explained so :D

''Swear to god!!!! Nothin but muppets and mouthpieces in this town!!!''

This is not something unusual to come across online. However, it is her EIGHTH passive-aggressive post on Facebook TODAY.

Shrinkin' violet or wha'?!?

I spend wayyyy too much time imagining all the scathing responses I'd like to leave on peoples posts. Like when you have an argument with someone and afterwards you think of all the things you SHOULD have said. And you play out the argument properly and YOU make all the good points and the other person is left speechless cause your points are so clever and witty and leave NO ROOM FOR ARGUMENT CAUSE YOU ARE AWESOME.

(It's been a long day, and someone skipped me in the queue in Tesco and they were really angry looking and I didn't wanna get punched so I kept my mouth shut as always, 'cause I'm a wimp, and this is my way of dealing with it. Don't judge me.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

Tension between a male friend and a male-to-female transgender lady, currently playing out on Facebook. Friend announces ''well you got the moody bitch part of it right'' !

:O

"You know, I feel very unfairly treated. I understand that some people are sensitive, but this **** should be in the past by now. One of the only ways that I am able to express myself artistically is through music, and the type of music I am the best at is rap. And the rap song that I do the best at is "Forgot about Dre" by Eminem. Yes, that song does have the word "Niggas" in it twice, but it's artistic expression. The song is written that way, and I perform it the way it was written. To have a venue beg me to perform and then forbid me from performing that song because I'm white is ****ing ridiculous. That's racism. Not the song. I'm sorry my great great ancestors did you wrong. I thought we would have gotten past that as a society by now. I'm not racist. I'm just expressing myself via music. But since you are too conservative to deal with it, I'll take it somewhere else."

"You know, I feel very unfairly treated. I understand that some people are sensitive, but this **** should be in the past by now. One of the only ways that I am able to express myself artistically is through music, and the type of music I am the best at is rap. And the rap song that I do the best at is "Forgot about Dre" by Eminem. Yes, that song does have the word "Niggas" in it twice, but it's artistic expression. The song is written that way, and I perform it the way it was written. To have a venue beg me to perform and then forbid me from performing that song because I'm white is ****ing ridiculous. That's racism. Not the song. I'm sorry my great great ancestors did you wrong. I thought we would have gotten past that as a society by now. I'm not racist. I'm just expressing myself via music. But since you are too conservative to deal with it, I'll take it somewhere else."

Pleeease tell me this Wigga is Irish. It'll make it so much more perfect if he is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Wigga

HEY!
    That's OUR word
    :mad:

• Advertisement

I can't remember if I shared this or not:

"This is gonna be so hard.I don't even know how to start.I've been out all night, drinking and partying and trying to forget....Trying to forget all the times we spent together....Trying to forget how much I truly love you...But it's impossible!I can't stop thinking about your smile, or the look in your big beautiful brown eyes...I can't stop thinking about how my heart flutters every time I hear your name...How my heart skips a beat every time I think about you saying "I love you" to me.You are so amazing .... and I miss you soo sooo much.I know that I've done things wrong.I am so sorry.I know that I've asked you to do things that you don't want to do...It was only in your best interest.I know that you think that I am selfish...This is not at all the case..All i ever did was love you with all my heart.
    You are so amazing and incredible....You are to me the perfect girl.It doesn't matter what anyone says or does.It doesn't even matter what you have said or done....I'll always love you.You are Gods gift to humanity...and you were certainly Gods gift to me.You showed me how much it was possible to love someone who was far from perfect.
    I always thought that it would take the perfect person to make me love perfectly...But this is not at all the case.Because along you came.With all your little flaws.And I still love you more than you could ever know.It doesn't matter to me that you yell at me...It doesn't matter that you found another....
    All that matters is that I love you, and I always will.And that you loved me.And that we got to share that.I'll always have the good times.Always.
    You are so incredible and special....You are perfect.No matter what anyone tells you... you are perfect.Don't listen to the hatred. Don't listen to the lies.Don't listen to those that try to bring you down.You are perfect. You are a miracle.You are my angel.
    You always will be. I've loved you since the day we first said hello. I've loved you since the first kiss. I've loved you since the first time I looked into your eyes, and I saw the girl that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I'm so sorry that I wasn't what you expected....I tried... =''(I tried so hard baby.I wanted to be your everythingI wanted you to think about me, and want me and need me in your life.I must have done something terribly wrong to deserve thisand whatever it is, I am so so so sorry.I can't imagine how much you must have hurt to make this choice.
    I really hope that you are happy. I hope that XXXX and you have the life together that you have always dreamed of. The life that I couldn't provide. The happyness that I couldn't give you.
    I'll always think about the way that you held me. I'll always think about your laugh. I'll always miss the sound of your voice and the smell of you skin and the warmth of your smile. I hope I made a positive impact in your life...Because you have been such and important part of mine.
    XXXX, not a day will go by for the rest of my life when I won't shed a tear for you. No a day will pass when I don't think about you. I am in love with you, and I always will be, and I am so so sorry that you thought of me the way you did...
    You thought that I was controlling you and manipulating you...and I am so sorry, becuase this is not that case.....Because all I ever wanted was for you to be happy and successful.And now, I have to forever live with the fact that it's not with me.
    I'd give anything on Earth to have you back. Id give anything to hold you in my arms again. I'd give my life, just to kiss you once more.
    And that is all.
    You are my love. You are my world. You are my angel.
    You make me happy. You make me smile. You make me feel that there is a meaning to living beyond just living.
    Without you, how can I be happy? How can I smile? How can I dream sweet dreams when all the dreams that I have are of you being in my arms again..? and Then I wake up, and you aren't really there..... and I cry.
    I miss you more than a man should ever miss a woman. You are my everything. You always have been. You always will be.
    May your life be full of joy and happyness. Happiness that for some reason, you could never find with me, no matter how hard I tried to give it to you.
    I wish you the best. I just wish things would have been different ='''(
    I love you.. I love you"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

You will probably find they are sat side by side on the sofa, on their phones /laptops, sad fools!! Amazes me how some couples can't say something to the other face to face, but say it to each other through Facebook. "Oh look, what about this for dinner tonight?", with a picture of a plate of food. Grrrrr!!

The best sign of a healthy relationship is no sign of it on facebook.

We all know that couple described above. They are everywhere and they are pathetic.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Tetra post of the day! lol that girl had a lucky escape. Please tell me they were only dating a few months lol

Say what you want, at least the grammar, spelling and punctuation is right for the most part

My friend is writing about his own friend:

Friend 1: "Okay, now WHY would anyone want to buy a stuffed sperm?"
    Friend 2: "What?"
    Friend 1: "Over there, look! It's a stuffed sperm..."
    Walk over to the object*
    Friend 2: "That's not a sperm, it's an octopus."
    Friend 1: "Ohhhhhh. Well it LOOKED like a sperm. It has a tail. Anyone could have made that mistake!"

And:

"Friend 1: "Let's play in the park! I wanna play in the park!"
    Friend 2: "Why?"
    Friend 1: "Because I wanna play in the park!"
    Friend 2: "With what?"
    Friend 1: "I don't know! Ourselves??"..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Cormac... wrote: »
    Say what you want, at least the grammar, spelling and punctuation is right for the most part

An ellipsis has three dots, his are 2, 3, 4 and 5, all over the shop!

• Advertisement

An ellipsis has three dots, his are 2, 3, 4 and 5, all over the shop!

It's awful Joe, awful, what about the poor babas

My friend is writing about his own friend:

Friend 1: "Okay, now WHY would anyone want to buy a stuffed sperm?"
    Friend 2: "What?"
    Friend 1: "Over there, look! It's a stuffed sperm..."
    Walk over to the object*
    Friend 2: "That's not a sperm, it's an octopus."
    Friend 1: "Ohhhhhh. Well it LOOKED like a sperm. It has a tail. Anyone could have made that mistake!"

And:

"Friend 1: "Let's play in the park! I wanna play in the park!"
    Friend 2: "Why?"
    Friend 1: "Because I wanna play in the park!"
    Friend 2: "With what?"
    Friend 1: "I don't know! Ourselves??"..

Is he writing about his 'little friend'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Cormac... wrote: »
    It's awful Joe, awful, what about the poor babas

And jaysus, the lack of a space after a full stop. Makes it terrible hard to read Joe, you know?

"This is gonna be so hard.I don't even know how to start.I've been out all night, drinking and partying and trying to forget....Trying to forget all the times we spent together....Trying to forget how much I truly love you...But it's impossible!I can't stop thinking about your smile, or the look in your big beautiful brown eyes...I can't stop thinking about how my heart flutters every time I hear your name...How my heart skips a beat every time I think about you saying "I love you" to me.You are so amazing .... and I miss you soo sooo much.I know that I've done things wrong.I am so sorry.I know that I've asked you to do things that you don't want to do...It was only in your best interest.I know that you think that I am selfish...This is not at all the case..All i ever did was love you with all my heart.
    You are so amazing and incredible....You are to me the perfect girl.It doesn't matter what anyone says or does.It doesn't even matter what you have said or done....I'll always love you.You are Gods gift to humanity...and you were certainly Gods gift to me.You showed me how much it was possible to love someone who was far from perfect.
    I always thought that it would take the perfect person to make me love perfectly...But this is not at all the case.Because along you came.With all your little flaws.And I still love you more than you could ever know.It doesn't matter to me that you yell at me...It doesn't matter that you found another....
    All that matters is that I love you, and I always will.And that you loved me.And that we got to share that.I'll always have the good times.Always.
    You are so incredible and special....You are perfect.No matter what anyone tells you... you are perfect.Don't listen to the hatred. Don't listen to the lies.Don't listen to those that try to bring you down.You are perfect. You are a miracle.You are my angel.
    You always will be. I've loved you since the day we first said hello. I've loved you since the first kiss. I've loved you since the first time I looked into your eyes, and I saw the girl that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I'm so sorry that I wasn't what you expected....I tried... =''(I tried so hard baby.I wanted to be your everythingI wanted you to think about me, and want me and need me in your life.I must have done something terribly wrong to deserve thisand whatever it is, I am so so so sorry.I can't imagine how much you must have hurt to make this choice.
    I really hope that you are happy. I hope that XXXX and you have the life together that you have always dreamed of. The life that I couldn't provide. The happyness that I couldn't give you.
    I'll always think about the way that you held me. I'll always think about your laugh. I'll always miss the sound of your voice and the smell of you skin and the warmth of your smile. I hope I made a positive impact in your life...Because you have been such and important part of mine.
    XXXX, not a day will go by for the rest of my life when I won't shed a tear for you. No a day will pass when I don't think about you. I am in love with you, and I always will be, and I am so so sorry that you thought of me the way you did...
    You thought that I was controlling you and manipulating you...and I am so sorry, becuase this is not that case.....Because all I ever wanted was for you to be happy and successful.And now, I have to forever live with the fact that it's not with me.
    I'd give anything on Earth to have you back. Id give anything to hold you in my arms again. I'd give my life, just to kiss you once more.
    And that is all.
    You make me happy. You make me smile. You make me feel that there is a meaning to living beyond just living.
    Without you, how can I be happy? How can I smile? How can I dream sweet dreams when all the dreams that I have are of you being in my arms again..? and Then I wake up, and you aren't really there..... and I cry.
    I miss you more than a man should ever miss a woman. You are my everything. You always have been. You always will be.
    May your life be full of joy and happyness. Happiness that for some reason, you could never find with me, no matter how hard I tried to give it to you.
    I love you.. I love you"

Okay, I'm not gonna lie, I am INTRIGUED.
    You can't just leave it at that, gimme all the juicy deets!!!
    What did he do??? Did she reply??? Who's the new guy??

I await your response with baited breath.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

And that is all.
    I love you.. I love you"

Found her problem with him...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement