Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,485 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Here's a good offer, 3 broken PSPs in Ireland for 89 euro.

One has a broken LCD, the second could be used for CFW and the third just doesn't pick up wifi.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Faulty-Sony-PSPs-X3-/220935947667?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item3370cf0593

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

I got a PM for the GC seller afte I asked her how much she sold it for saying she didn't sell it from under me.....I bet yeah

Adverts, load of ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

I got a PM for the GC seller afte I asked her how much she sold it for saying she didn't sell it from under me.....I bet yeah

I feel your pain...Has happened to me a couple of times..................:mad:

Commodore 64 and a sega Multi Mega....

Still you can console ( spelt wrong on purpose ) yourself with your NTSC snes...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

The SNES with a RGB cable is quite delish

Master of the Universe

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Ibara PCB for sale on AO, €225 shipped. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Andrew76 wrote: »

Must...resist...! :(

Pyongyang wrote: »
    Must...resist...! :(

Aye, decent price but still a fair whack of money. Think my next PCB will be Raiden DX.

Think my next PCB will be Raiden DX.

A fine choice sir. Care for a belt of scotch in the drawing room? :)

Chap.jpg

Scotch you say? That sounds like something you would store in a pantry. :p
    Just sent Jeff a very complimentary email on his excellent service.

• Advertisement

Scotch you say? That sounds like something you would store in a pantry. :p

A pantry you say? What is this pantry you speak of my good man? :pac:

I keep my scotch in the kitchen next to my wine rack, Flor de Caña and 'emergency gin'. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I prefer to store all of my alcoholic beverages in my blood stream.

Master of the Universe

Do want!

That seems like a pretty fine price. You're right though, relative to..er..real life and all that, it's a fair chunk of money.

But.

Do. want!!!

o1s1n wrote: »
    Do want!

That seems like a pretty fine price. You're right though, relative to..er..real life and all that, it's a fair chunk of money.

But.

Do. want!!!

He's just uploaded a pic of it. Not sure why the flyer is laminated - hopefully nothing to do with the semi-naked ladies in the picture. :pac: Board looks super clean, such a tiny little thing. Pyongyang - it would fit perfectly into your iPad box as we know from ondafly. :P

Master of the Universe

I have to stop looking at Arcade Otaku, that place has a real potential to be a giant money pit. Some of the prices stuff is going for is crazy good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I'm registered on AO but never posted over there so I dont think I can see a for sale section can I?

Master of the Universe

Yeah you need to make at least one post in the normal forum to see it.

Just post your list of arcade stuff in the arcade inventory thread ;)

Pyongyang - it would fit perfectly into your iPad box as we know from ondafly. :P

Nope! I'm resisting! Batrider only! Saving the pennies up for that beloved B version. :)

Pyongyang wrote: »
    Nope! I'm resisting! Batrider only! Saving the pennies up for that beloved B version. :)

Your right, and funny I was just looking at that Emphatic chap's repro move strips again, you should get this chap printed when you get your B board. :)

Your right, and funny I was just looking at that Emphatic chap's repro move strips again, you should get this chap printed when you get your B board. :)

He's sound. Was speaking to him today as it happens. He bought an LS-56 recently and told me he agreed it was the best stick for SHMUPS he's ever used, which I found rather shocking as he's a big fan of the Suzo 500 which I've recently eyed up a purchase of to throw in a stick for doujin games.

Sound guy he is too. Lucky guy having Batrider. Soon... soon... :)

• Advertisement

Meant to ask you if that Jeff chap has a presence on AO?

I'm not sure. On SHMUPS he does.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Game and watch and some other crap for €15

http://www.adverts.ie/games/for-sale/1273250

Master of the Universe

Hah, should have offered asking. I was checking ebay to see what it's sold for, went to offer asking and Pyong got there 34 seconds earlier :pac:

I'm not a G&W collector, though I do have one in lock-up fully boxed. Shame this one isn't fully boxed. Love G&W games. Thanks for the link Adrian Van Halen. :)

Welcome! I have a fully boxed and shockingly complete one but Game & Watch collecting is not something I have a great interest in.

Also if it's in the price feel free to send the DVD and PSP game my way :pac:

I have Mickey Mouse 'Egg' fully boxed in the UK lock-up. Family member gifted it to another family member and it got handed down to me.

I'd love to get Oil Factory and the other one that's a plum colour with two screens. Two of my favourites. :)

I have Donkey Kong JR. in pretty much the exact same condition as this.

Master of the Universe

Welcome! I have a fully boxed and shockingly complete one but Game & Watch collecting is not something I have a great interest in.

I remember you got a CIB one. Was it Baloon Fight?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NINTENDO-GAME-AND-WATCH-BALLOON-FIGHT-BOXED-RETRO-VINTAGE-LCD-LSI-/170761225596?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item27c229857c

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement