Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Qualifying League

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,829 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Just to confirm as it doesn't seem to be explained anywhere, I finished in the late thirties in the Qualifying League last season, so I can't enter any of the other Leagues. The people signing up to the other Leagues right now are people that were in those leagues last season, right?
    Exactly. You'll get another shot at the qualifying league this year if you choose to enter when it opens up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

CSF wrote: »
    Exactly. You'll get another shot at the qualifying league this year if you choose to enter when it opens up.

Cheers, looking forward to it. Also in a work league this year which will help keep the interest up to the end of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Mars Bar wrote: »

This is last years thread.
    New one will ber opened when 4 leagues are full.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭kfrp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

kfrp wrote: »

See the post above yours. New should be up soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Anyone know when this will open this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Anyone know when this will open this year?

Once sign up for the full FSA leagues has finished I would imagine in case any more spots open for those who finished just outside the promotion spots in last years Q league.

Premier League, Championship and league 1 are all full deadline for League 2 is midnight so you should see 15/16 Q league opening next week once those last few spots are sorted.

jimmii wrote: »
    Once sign up for the full FSA leagues has finished I would imagine in case any more spots open for those who finished just outside the promotion spots in last years Q league.

Premier League, Championship and league 1 are all full deadline for League 2 is midnight so you should see 15/16 Q league opening next week once those last few spots are sorted.
    Hopefully even sooner. There are 4 League 2 spots to be claimed and it's all going very quickly. If those 4 people get in very quickly then it will start straight away.

I'm looking for someone who is in it to run admin for the league, cause I can't be administrator for a league I'm not in (and I certainly don't want to join incase I do badly and people start to doubt my Premier League credentials ;)).

Not much involved. You literally just need to set up the league, send me the code, and be able to boot people out of the league if needs be. From August 31st onwards there is essentially no work involved.

PM me if willing.

Got someone to help, thanks for the interest lads!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement