Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW34 Match day thread.....

Comments

Well this is turning into quite a depressing week...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

carlcon wrote: »
    You sure it was Siggy? BBC said he hit the post, then my app is telling me it's a Dann OG.

Dann OG on the FPL site. What was the goal like, I didn't see it? Siggy should at least get the assist, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

You sure it was Siggy? BBC said he hit the post, then my app is telling me it's a Dann OG.

FPL have not awarded Sigurdsson any points in any case so, F*****CK!:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Haven't seen it but from various text I've read it looks like a Siggy shot that hits the bar and then Dann puts it into his own net. Unless he put it in from outside the box or the keeper got a touch on it. It should be his assist.

BBC have this in their commentary.

'Assist on the goal came from Gylfi Sigurdsson.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Maggie McGaggie

No assist given on FF site just Dann og. Don't really care about though none of my rivals have him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Come on Sunderland!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭G1032

SportingLife give the assist to Siggy too

After the goal Siggy then went and hit the post...............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,347 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

I saw it. Sinclair knocked it across, Siggy got a touch, and it hit the post, came straight back out and hit Dann and went back in. Definately a Dann OG, and definately a Siggy assist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I'm watchin this dodgy foreign stream of the Swansea match and every time Siggy gets the ball he's goin' Jilfi Siggurdson!' I'm splittin my sides

Definitely a Siggy assist. It will be given. Same thing happened to Demps against Stoke. Off the bar, hit the goalkeeper and when in. It was a dempsey assist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

I'm more worried about this clean sheet, to be honest. Vorm and Taylor can make me substantially happier over the next 7-8 minutes.

I'm more worried about this clean sheet, to be honest. Vorm and Taylor can make me substantially happier over the next 7-8 minutes.

Vorm, Williams, and Sinclar all on clean sheet points.

<bites nails>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Larsson puts it over from 6 yards, would have been easier to put it in. Would have been Sess assist as well

irish-stew wrote: »
    Vorm, Williams, and Sinclar all on clean sheet points.

<bites nails>

They'll keep it, don't worry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Siggy wasn't far off getting another there. Good reactions from Robinson.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Yeah i have Caulker and Graham playing too. So would be loving 22 points from the 3 before bonus. Possibly 3 for Siggy and maybe 1 for Graham.

Anthony Modeste with a cracker

Into the side netting...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

manual_man wrote: »
    Anthony Modeste with a cracker

I have Vorm but everyone has a Swansea defensive player so I'll take that as it'll effect those who have Zander Uninterested Goose up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Full time and Swans CS. Definitely boosted my GW

Sunderland draww 3-3 with Man City....... and they can't score against Wolves :confused: A lovely 6 points for captain Sess. fml.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,826 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Really thought Sunderland would bag a couple against Wolves,maybe it is time to re think offensive Sunderland players....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

39 points, pre bonus (plus hopefully a Siggy assist to come), with 5 players including capt left to play. Delighted with the effort from the lads today.

FT! o/

Perfect scenario. 2 defenders get their clean sheet, midfielder gets goal and probably an assist. Went into this week expecting crap, but that's a healthy start.

Right so I'm sitting on 13 points after today. My rivals will be delighted.

........ until the 16 points on my bench come in :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Brilliant day so far. 5 players and 25 points. The only disappointment was Lescott losing his CS. I'm glad I transferred in Caulker at 3 this morning.

5 left to play. A hat trick from RVP would be nice and all of them set up by Theo would be even better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Do FPL award assists when an OG is scored?

31 points from 6 players. 2 to play and bonuses to come.

Why cant I get that kind of start on a full GW.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Devia wrote: »
    Do FPL award assists when an OG is scored?
    Yes. Simpson got one a few weeks back when he crossed (from outside the box) and the ball was turned in by a defender.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

29 so far with 6 to play,the clean sheets today were a bonus,Turner as a cheap defender getting 6 and Swansea getting over their recent blip.

The Sunderland/Wolves game was absolutely desperate stuff and neither team deserved a result.Dunno how they are gonna give bonus points to any of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Looking around it seems most people who are still playing seriously will have very similar teams this week. Swansea defender/gk, Sunderland defender/gk, West Brom defender/gk.

Looks like it's a straight shoot out between Aguero/Rooney/VP and the captaincy choice as to whether you move up or down significently.

Tevez/Sig are the only differentials atm.

(30 from 5 for me.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,923 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

29 from 5 despite capt sess doing nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

34 points with 4 to play. happy enough

52 with four to play (albeit with an eight point hit on the way) very happy with that

26 from 4 including capt Sess who i transferred in last minute yday! Should have kept the the free transfer for next week like i had planned:(

5 still to play, 6 if Gibbs starts but it unlikely! All the uusual suspects tho so no differentials plus everyone else will still have Rooney or RVP with the armband still to play!

A quiet 1 nil win for UTD tomorrow with a goal from Valencia would do and a 2 nil win for Arsenal with all goals and assists from RVP or Arteta would make my gameweek! Wishful thinking???:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,826 ✭✭✭✭dahat

26 with 6 to play including captain Rooney,rightly peeved at Kompany losing his CS...

23 with szcz, walcott, capt RvP and Evans to play. Fml.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭G1032

25 points with Evans, Walcott, Valencia, Rooney and RVP (C) left to play
    Siggy will get 3 more for the assist and 3 more bonus.
    All in all not too bad so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Siggy better get that assist and 3 baps - if he does i ll have completed a 30 points behind to 30 points ahead in my money league in the space of 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

27 from 5 - Vorm, Ridgewell, Sess, Siggy, Graham.

Verm, Evans, Walcott, Valencia, Rooney, RVP x2 to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭TVSAdamwest

46 points with rooney, RVP,walcott,jevans,and verm to play with Dyer as my first sub :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Woohoo, subbed Vorm for the first ever time in favor of Mignolet, that's working out nicely so far :)

Also Sigurdsson needs to be in the Premiership next season.

OctavarIan wrote: »
    Woohoo, subbed Vorm for the first ever time in favor of Mignolet, that's working out nicely so far :)

He'd be more then welcome at Liverpool!!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

I captained Siggy so i would like that assist and 3 bp please, thanks very much, nice one, much appreciated, cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Siggy assist now added:):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

OctavarIan wrote: »

Bundesliga not good enough for him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 IrishGeordie

Hon the lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

What is with Richards not starting, doing my head in. Was glad to see City lose the clean sheet though, even better that I had the Norwich player that scored :)

Should push me back up to about 8th in boards. Won´t move anymore tomorrow, have the same players as everyone else. Hopefully Rooney has a quiet game and Arsenal concede.

kennyb3 wrote: »
    Siggy assist now added:):):)

Excellent. I wont be around to watch captain Rooney tomorrow, but I'll sleep a little better knowing that Sig did the job today.

Remember everyone... 2 goals and 3bps for the Rooney this week! Positive thoughts, and all that rubbish. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

28 with RVP(c), Song, Vermaelen, Rooney, Young, Evans to play

My week rests on Arsenal & Man United tearing Wigan & Aston Villa to pieces and keeping clean sheets.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement