Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think it is Peggy, Little Mo or Zoe to return

Peggy returns with a brand new baby daughter, and Phil Mitchell's new sister. Now that would be shocking swerve.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,027 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd love for it to be Chrissie out of jail for Den's murder or even Sam Mitchell back but played by the other actress (the one who could act not the druggie one)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

falling in love with lauren she looks great :confused::confused::eek::cool::pac::D

Tindie wrote: »
    There some Big news coming at midnight tonight for EE blast from the past". And it's ... Apparently its a lady

Maybe Sharon come back with Michelle Fowler.

or Ronnie come with Glenda Mitchell

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a490744/eastenders-cindy-beales-daughter-to-join-walford.html

Seems it is Cindy Beale's daughter Cindy Junior is coming

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Whoa, Kirsty's hair is even worse tonight. If thats possible...

I actually has a life of it's own at this stage :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

How hot is the French priest!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Rasheed wrote: »

Bonjour Albert!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

So sick and bored of Lauren's drinking storyline

!!!!

Rasheed wrote: »

Très Chaud

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Why won't anyone let Abi study? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

https://twitter.com/soapscoop/status/347294280831873025

More BIG NEWS for EE at Midnight tonight!

Wonder if it's Axed List!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

How did Michael not go out through the roof when he was on the sofa sitting in the middle of Alfie and Kat?
    Alfie is the biggest buffoon on tv, with his stupid shirts and shoe polish hair, and Kat, the biggest slapper in London.
    Dexter innit, is like something out of So Solid Crew. Do people really speak like that? Innit.
    Phew Mitchew is like a giant whoopee cushion, the fat red face on him, he looks like he's about to burst.
    Dot is like a walking cadaver, she must be nearly 100 by now.

I'm going to stop watching EE. I'm in a bad mood after it. A bunch of depressing, dreary, alcoholics who never stop fighting and arguing.

https://twitter.com/soapscoop/status/347294280831873025

More BIG NEWS for EE at Midnight tonight!

Wonder if it's Axed List!

I think it might be Peggy, Little Mo or Zoe returning

I think it might be Peggy, Little Mo or Zoe returning

i tweeted if was a
    it's axed list, a leave or a return

Then replay was
    None of the above

So not one axed or leaving or returning

Sounds like new fresh blood in the show!
    I guessing its about the new family!

i tweeted if was a
    it's axed list, a leave or a return

Then replay was
    None of the above

So not one axed or leaving or returning

Sounds like new fresh blood in the show!
    I guessing its about the new family!

Wasn't Denise Van Outen suppose to be talks to join a while back, maybe a new Mitchell :P

Big news is Jamie Lomas Joins Eastenders

HUNKY Jamie Lomas is going to spark soap wars in his house after joining the Albert Square cast.

The move puts him in direct competition with wife, Kym, who plays Corrie’s Michelle Connor.

Jamie, killer Warren Fox in Hollyoaks, will hit Walford later this summer, where he’ll play recovering alcoholic Jake Stone.

Jake is described as “sexy and seductive” but has a weakness for booze – and women.

Insiders say Jake will be pushed to the forefront of the show as he attempts to rebuild his life.

Jamie said: “I’m over the moon to be joining the cast of EastEnders.

“I have admired the show for many years and I can’t wait to start working with such a strong cast.

“Jake Stone is a great character to play and I’m looking forward to getting my teeth stuck into the role.”

EastEnders boss Lorraine Newman added: “We’re delighted to welcome Jamie. I have no doubt he’ll make a big impact as Jake Stone.

“The show’s about to enter a really exciting period which Jamie will be a huge part of.”

A show insider said: “The locals are going to wonder who the hell this new man is. He’s got a few skeletons in his closet and with an addictive personality, it’s safe to say trouble is just around the corner.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/321399/Eastenders-Family-at-war-as-Jamie-Lomas-joins-cast/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Big news is Jamie Lomas Joins Eastenders

HUNKY Jamie Lomas is going to spark soap wars in his house after joining the Albert Square cast.

The move puts him in direct competition with wife, Kym, who plays Corrie’s Michelle Connor.

Jamie, killer Warren Fox in Hollyoaks, will hit Walford later this summer, where he’ll play recovering alcoholic Jake Stone.

Jake is described as “sexy and seductive” but has a weakness for booze – and women.

Insiders say Jake will be pushed to the forefront of the show as he attempts to rebuild his life.

Jamie said: “I’m over the moon to be joining the cast of EastEnders.

“I have admired the show for many years and I can’t wait to start working with such a strong cast.

“Jake Stone is a great character to play and I’m looking forward to getting my teeth stuck into the role.”

EastEnders boss Lorraine Newman added: “We’re delighted to welcome Jamie. I have no doubt he’ll make a big impact as Jake Stone.

“The show’s about to enter a really exciting period which Jamie will be a huge part of.”

A show insider said: “The locals are going to wonder who the hell this new man is. He’s got a few skeletons in his closet and with an addictive personality, it’s safe to say trouble is just around the corner.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/321399/Eastenders-Family-at-war-as-Jamie-Lomas-joins-cast/

Zzzzz, like we need another recovering alcoholic in Eastenders (which in Eastenders actually means not recovering at all, but will fall of the wagon at the slightest whiff of a whiskey!)

So both of Kym from Corrie's husbands have played characters in Eastenders. Her first husband was Jamie (?) Billy Mitchell's nephew.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

:rolleyes:Another rough diamond who has alcohol and woman problems coming to EE.How original

Kat in heat again after the new fella now :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Has anyone been able to decipher Dexter yet? He makes 'Fatboy' sound like Stephen Fry

Ian shows his guilt straight away :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

" I just got out of prison and you never asked what for" I'd hazard a guess it was crimes against acting

leahyl wrote: »
    Zzzzz, like we need another recovering alcoholic in Eastenders (which in Eastenders actually means not recovering at all, but will fall of the wagon at the slightest whiff of a whiskey!)

Absolutely, the alcoholic storyline is so done on Eastenders. Snore.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Alice is fast becoming the most boring and annoying character in EE.

"He's lovely" to Kat when the new guy left the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Plus isnt Cindy Jr not Ians so whats the point of her coming in the show.

Alice is fast becoming the most boring and annoying character in EE.

"He's lovely" to Kat when the new guy left the room.

Whatever about being boring and annoying, she has to be one of the most simple characters they've ever had. I know she's craving a father figure or strong male in her life or whatever but Jaaaaysyus. You could stand there with a flashing neon sign saying "BAD MAN BAD MAN STAY AWAY" and she'd still be there "But he knew my daaaaad". She's like a 5 year old.

dubstarr wrote: »
    Plus isnt Cindy Jr not Ians so whats the point of her coming in the show.

She wants to live with Peter and Lucy now :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭markomuscle

did anyone notice that Bianca looked like an irish tri-colour in yesterdays episode?

Also, did anyone notice that Kym Marsh's husbands character will be called 'Jack' the name of her ex-husband who was on the show and Jack Ryder's character was called Jamie, Kym Marsh's current husband is called Jamie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭jennytightlips

Ian Beale is such a weasel I hope he gets what's coming to him!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement