Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

lisaj wrote: »
    What do we think of the new Peter? He's more like something from Made in Chelsea. Is accent is of the new breed of youngsters where every sentence ends going down into a rasp.

It's a hell of a lot better than Dexter's accent. It's like Dizzee Rascal on speed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

im sorry about my frendch but lucy beele is a rotten c*nt

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

why oh why do they think locking the teenagers in their room will solve their problems? it didn't work when Bianca did it and it wont work now that Tanya is doing it:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

casio4 wrote: »
    why oh why do they think locking the teenagers in their room will solve their problems? it didn't work when Bianca did it and it wont work now that Tanya is doing it:rolleyes:

(Well it's not just teens they lock up) It's didn't work with Phil either :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,310 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Sharon seems to be adopting the same fashion habits as Niamh from Fair City i.e wearing the same item of clothing 24/7

That biker jacket must nearly be able to stand up on it's own by now.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

it wouldnt suprise me iif it had its own mortgage and all :rolleyes:;):pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

Cringe cringe cringe at the end of that episode with Alice and Michael!!

Michael was very creepy looking then, if he does Alice then that's all wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Sharon seems to be adopting the same fashion habits as Niamh from Fair City i.e wearing the same item of clothing 24/7

That biker jacket must nearly be able to stand up on it's own by now.

Biancas puffa jacket which she has been wearing since East 17 brought them into 'fashion'. I know shes short of a few bob but she could buy something off that stall of hers, she'd surely get a discount

2 new Characters for EastEnders
    EastEnders bosses have announced that The Bill star Tony O'Callaghan and Robin's Nest actress Tessa Wyatt have both joined the soap for guest roles.

O'Callaghan, best known for playing Sergeant Boyden in the ITV police drama, has been cast as a new love interest for Jean Slater.

The storyline kicks off when Jean (Gillian Wright) is finally given her own allotment after months of trying. Jean is delighted to have somewhere she can regularly visit for some peace and tranquillity, but her quiet place is soon tarnished when she meets fellow gardening enthusiast Ollie Walters.

Although Jean and Ollie get off to a rocky start, they later become close. However, it's unclear whether the relationship will provide a happy future for Jean or turn out to be a disaster.

Speaking of his role as Ollie, O'Callaghan commented: "I am very excited to be joining a show with as much prestige as EastEnders and I'm looking forward to portraying the nice side and humour of Ollie."

Wyatt, meanwhile, will feature as a new character named Betty in a storyline with Patrick Trueman (Rudolph Walker) and Cora Cross (Ann Mitchell).

Betty takes over as Patrick's dance partner next month when Cora is distracted by problems within the Branning family.

Patrick gets on extremely well with Betty, but when Cora takes a disliking to her, he is forced to choose between the two women in his life.

EastEnders airs Betty's first scenes on Friday, July 5. Ollie makes his arrival on Thursday, July 11

A lot people be will happy . 1) Cause they not young and 2 they will focus more on the Older cast members in the show.

Hoping one of story do have nice end!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,238 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Meangadh wrote: »
    It's a hell of a lot better than Dexter's accent. It's like Dizzee Rascal on speed.

He's in top form already tonight.

Innit, innit, innit

Lauren needs a good slap, wonder where she has run off to have a drink:rolleyes:

Lauren needs a good slap, wonder where she has run off to have a drink:rolleyes:

She was well out of order saying she could jump of the Vic roof, considering her brother Bradley fell off that roof to his death :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

I'm sure she has a stash of alcohol at the allotment that's if Patrick
    hasn't drank it all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

Poor deluded Alice.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,310 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I would imagine when Joey finds out that Michael popped Alices cherry to say he won't be happy might be an understatement.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,765 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

She gave the keys to Lauren.

She gave. The keys. To LAUREN.

Oh Sharon....would you not take Denny-Baby for a haircut? Poor kid is going to go blind :/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,671 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

One second Jack has amy and seconds lather he doesn't have her. WTF....

• Advertisement

what kind of a haircut had Kirsty got tonight? it looked ridiculous and while on the subject is she pregnant yet or is that all forgotten about?

what kind of a haircut had Kirsty got tonight? it looked ridiculous and while on the subject is she pregnant yet or is that all forgotten about?

Not preggers yet

Let Lauren drink herself into oblivion

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Mad jesty

I'd love to give Loren a good boot up the backside and while there ill give Denny a hair cut

There some Big news coming at midnight tonight for EE blast from the past". And it's ... Apparently its a lady

Maybe Sharon come back with Michelle Fowler.

or Ronnie come with Glenda Mitchell

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Peggy? Stacey? Zoe? Sonia?

Hope its not Glenda or Honey...

Whoa, Kirsty's hair is even worse tonight. If thats possible...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Whoa, Kirsty's hair is even worse tonight. If thats possible...

Lol just popped in to say 'I'd love to cut Kirstie's hair with a lawn mower :)

What is Joey saying? Seriously, hes even worse than Max and Dexter. Ooooh, look at Alice with her Monica's Closet!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

They do talk too fast hard to follow what they say.

• Advertisement

Tindie wrote: »
    There some Big news coming at midnight tonight for EE blast from the past". And it's ... Apparently its a lady

Maybe Sharon come back with Michelle Fowler.

or Ronnie come with Glenda Mitchell

I think it is Peggy, Little Mo or Zoe to return

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement