Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Imagine this, posted at least once a week by the same person? Seriously, f*ck off! (Don't want to block this person...but getting close)

I bet she's fat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Put this as your status by sharing if your against bullying.

The girl who just posted this status? She doesn't know the difference between your and you're. Repost this if you cried xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

I need money for a lot of christmas related stuff, so today I asked the manager of the hotel I play at for two hours a week (who doesn't pay me) if it would be ok for me to bring in a tip jar with me next time. She said no! How the hell am I supposed to make any money! I've come in on short notice for them when they needed to impress important media people etc. They have no problem using me to make them money, but when I need a bit of the same thrown my way they won't bat an eyelid, even when it would cost them NOTHING! I am so angry right now. So very angry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

It's gonna be a late night...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Vending machine just robbed 2euro off me. F*ck sake. Hit the button for a Twix. It got stuck. Hit the button for a can of coke, it got stuck. F*ck sake!!!!! :( #whitepeoplesproblems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Uhhhmm...

Miss Piggy >.>
    Aren't they all muppets on X-Factor anyway?

Once again...Miss Piggy >.> The rest do not matter to me.
    I barely drink at all anymore...
    The shock on some peolpes faces when I tell them....

How??
    My friend paid €66 euro for that ticket only a few weeks ago???

Online tickets. Shock horror, online price went up again this afternoon to 37 euro. Buying online and in advance is cheaper. Was that return? I'm only getting one way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Online tickets. Shock horror, online price went up again this afternoon to 37 euro. Buying online and in advance is cheaper. Was that return? I'm only getting one way.

Nope, one way...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Facebook why won't you let people I've invited to an event invite their mates? D:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I think I fail at school. I managed to spend the day doing/avoiding homework and just finished my English essay in the last 5 minutes. How did I manage to lose an entire day, without even filling it with Skyrim? :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Facebook why won't you let people I've invited to an event invite their mates? D:

There's an option when you go into "Edit Event" that should let you allow friends to invite people.

Aoifey! wrote: »
    There's an option when you go into "Edit Event" that should let you allow friends to invite people.

Yeah, I tried that - it didn't work. It does now. :D

Nope, one way...

Whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt?! :O

Irishrail.png

Theres tomorrows prices anyways!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

You're a shítebag.

Not IheartChemistry... She's my hero.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

marko93 wrote: »
    You're a shítebag. Some people, eh?

You should probably make it clearer who you're addressing when you post stuff like that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

You should probably make it clearer who you're addressing when you post stuff like that...
    Probably should of.

It's no one on boards, at least to my knowledge. A so called "friend" really messed up the rest of my year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Probably should of.

It's no one on boards, at least to my knowledge. A so called "friend" really messed up the rest of my year.

Without naming names, what happened?

You're a shítebag.

Not IheartChemistry... She's my hero.

I'd wanta be >.>

+1...He got yelled at on FB when I thought it was me he meant to aim it at :pac:

My new arrrggghhh of the hour is...my essay aint finished, I'm tired and cant go to sleep cos I have to be on a bus at half 7 to Limewreked. I wont get to bed till probably 11pm tomorrow night, if I'm lucky. I'm gonna die.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I don't want to go to class,I'm all warm and cosy in my bedddd.

After THE most dysfunctional morning, I am finally Dublin bound. Woke up late, missed 2 buses, forgot how much more expensive the train is when buyign at the station (Stupid 66 euro >.>) and had major screaming matches with my parents! Now I am on the train. Thanks be to fcuk.

Really sad over Gary Speed... had barely heard of him to be honest, but for some reason I get really upset when people who seem to have everything going for them (especially sports stars) commit suicide....it's just like Rober Enke again. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Really sad over Gary Speed... had barely heard of him to be honest, but for some reason I get really upset when people who seem to have everything going for them (especially sports stars) commit suicide....it's just like Rober Enke again. :(

I knew about Gary Speed for a long time, being a football fan, and always admired him, he was a very good midfielder, but it's not that which saddens me either. It's the fact that you can never really know what's going on through someone's mind. To all appearances, and to all intents and purposes usually, a person can be happy, but on the inside there's something missing. It always makes me wonder..

I knew about Gary Speed for a long time, being a football fan, and always admired him, he was a very good midfielder, but it's not that which saddens me either. It's the fact that you can never really know what's going on through someone's mind. To all appearances, and to all intents and purposes usually, a person can be happy, but on the inside there's something missing. It always makes me wonder..

Yeah, I'd heard of him, knew he was a great player and that, just not really someone I've heard of recently. And the thought of his two teenage sons just makes it worse....

Guess you never know what's going on in someone's head...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Biochemistry....you will be th death of me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Whacked my nose off the side of the pool today at swimming... Worst. Nosebleed. Ever. :(

And one of our spanish students are going home today :'( She was so lovely... going to miss her so much :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

People in work asking me stupid questions >.< feel like throwing something at them

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

cloud493 wrote: »
    People in work asking me stupid questions >.< feel like throwing something at them

I once got asked "What time do the gates to the Burren open?" I had a hard time explaining to them that there weren't actually any physical gates and that the phrase that said our town was 'The gateway to the burren' was just a metaphor of sorts. Was quite humorous for the first while..!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Cawcheen wrote: »
    I once got asked "What time do the gates to the Burren open?" I had a hard time explaining to them that there weren't actually any physical gates and that the phrase that said our town was 'The gateway to the burren' was just a metaphor of sorts. Was quite humorous for the first while..!

I made my GPS get lost in the burren :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Some woman came in and asked 'EXCUSE ME. Do you have POKE e MON for the Sony Playstation? I said no. She said 'ARE YOU OUT OF STOCK? She was shouting for the reference.

My friends are *****. :(

The one thing I'm doing in life that's actually making me happy at the moment and they have to **** all over it....is it not bad that I think the exact same thing in my head without you coming and saying to me you ****tard. :(

1000336-02-00-00-00_lg.png

Can I start college now? Do I really have to finish sixth year? -.- Sick of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

My mum just closed the car window on my fingers. I have my practical and work tomorrow. Should be fun >.>

This is not the first time in my life that she's done this either.

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    My mum just closed the car window on my fingers. I have my practical and work tomorrow. Should be fun >.>

This is not the first time in my life that she's done this either.

My mam closed the door on my head twice in one day...
    I got the message... :(

My mam is lovely in small doses... very very small doses. Lord, give me patience.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I will genuinely be surprised if I pass this semester :(

Some woman came in and asked 'EXCUSE ME. Do you have POKE e MON for the Sony Playstation? I said no. She said 'ARE YOU OUT OF STOCK? She was shouting for the reference.

I don't get it?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

So all ready and cozy and buzzin for studying for these tests starting Wednesday when bam.
    I realise I havnt a clue where to start studying.. Like theyre on Wednesday but iunno what to do, like Ive Irish, English and maths first but I dunno how to learn them.. Like atleast Thursday when it comes to learning Geo and business its grand aul rote learning but.. I have to actually do something for these subjects...

Crapness dot com.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Can I start college now? Do I really have to finish sixth year? -.- Sick of it!

I'm of the same mind, too much work and so little time!
    In the majority of classes teachers keep reminding us of how important this year is and all of that! I know it already! Just teach the bloody class!

/little rant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Namlub wrote: »
    I don't get it?

I seriously hope you're joking :pac:

Namlub wrote: »
    I don't get it?

Thought i was the only one :o

• Advertisement

Thought i was the only one :o
    Pokemon is Nintendo. Not sony :P

I seriously hope you're joking :pac:

I thought your username was a mispelling of shadowninety tbf...

Pokemon is Nintendo. Not sony :P

Ahhh noo. How did i not realise that? I was genuinely baffled! Shame :/

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I will genuinely be surprised if I pass this semester :(

If I end up coming out of this semester with anything less than two failed modules I'll be so happy.

Ahhh noo. How did i not realise that? I was genuinely baffled! Shame :/

You have a good reason :pac:

/runs.........very fast

/runs.........very fast

Bye Chinholio! Gonna miss you. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

If I end up coming out of this semester with anything less than two failed modules I'll be so happy.

1st semester last year I got 2 Fs and 2 Ds. And now I'm a 3rd year :) don't worry too much! <3

Ditto and it cost so much monies to repeat :( Here's to a better and more productive second semester!

/runs.........very fast

Its ok, i found that rather amusing! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

That feeling of emptiness that you can't shift! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I've heard a mother ask for Mario on the PlayStation. I thought it was amusing.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement