Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Drive Club - PS4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Servers have been acting up the last few days i think. I'm getting Bloodborne tomorrow so won't be delving into DC too much for a while but may give it a go in times of frustration. Any other Hell Kommannders members get stuck in. I think i may have been the only member to post any times on these challenges and i suck.

Think I saw one other have a go. Would make it a tough competition if people got involved

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Only managed 1:03.6 on the golf challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Damien360

Servers have been acting up the last few days i think. I'm getting Bloodborne tomorrow so won't be delving into DC too much for a while but may give it a go in times of frustration. Any other Hell Kommannders members get stuck in. I think i may have been the only member to post any times on these challenges and i suck.

I had a go Tuesday and again last night and got top in our club for the 3 but still third overall vs other clubs. Might get w chance again later. Muchtooold3

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just got boardsie up to 2nd on the golf challenge, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how someone got that 1:00:6 time, I was certain I drove a perfect lap and still finished a second short.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I wish I had saved the replay. I can't even get close to it again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Keith186

CptMackey wrote: »
    Are you part of a club? I can send em on then I think . Not sure if you will be on our leaders board tho

Yeah some team of international randomers called amg team1.
    I'm not the owner of the group but send it anyway see what happens. Cheers.

Keith186 wrote: »
    Yeah some team of international randomers called amg team1.
    I'm not the owner of the group but send it anyway see what happens. Cheers.

You don't have to be the owner. It will be tonight before I can send it

Finally bet the Venom Hot Lap! Took me long enough.
    Sent out a challenge to some clubs on here. Doubt I'll ever be able to get close to that time again though!

Beat my golf time by 2 tenths. Saved the replay this time for anyone interested.

Edit: OK now I beat it by another second. Knew it was possible to get below a minute lap. 59.498 is the benchmark :D

RossieMan wrote: »
    Beat my golf time by 2 tenths. Saved the replay this time for anyone interested.

Edit: OK now I beat it by another second. Knew it was possible to get below a minute lap. 59.498 is the benchmark :D

Hope to get on tonight and give it another go. Don't think ill get close to that time tho. Think I could get some more off the bmw one of I could find a decent line threw the last 2 corners

• Advertisement

Yea hoping to beat the BMW one too. Haven't really given it as much effort as the golf. I've given up on the drift challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Has anyone topped my Zonda drift yet? I was top with around 10,200 last time I checked, hope it's stayed that way!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

martyos121 wrote: »
    Has anyone topped my Zonda drift yet? I was top with around 10,200 last time I checked, hope it's stayed that way!

Pretty sure I have by 2 points :p

RossieMan wrote: »

Can you stick it on YouTube and share the link. Tried that course again last night and cannot improve.

I'll pop it up when I get a chance. Could be tomorrow though, don't want anyone beating my time. ;)

Got very close to your bmw time . Out by 0.04

Been looking at what I'll put up for next week's challenges and would people be ok if we dropped the drift event ? Or will I leave it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I tried the golf challenge last night.

My lack of playing the game shone through in spades.

Think I got around 1minute 9 seconds.

Poor to say the least.

Wish I had more time to play it tbh. Really good game.

Got very close to your bmw time . Out by 0.04

Been looking at what I'll put up for next week's challenges and would people be ok if we dropped the drift event ? Or will I leave it in.

Leave the drift in. It is something different plus it is quick.

I personally hate the drift challenge. But that's because no good at it.

Damien360 wrote: »
    Leave the drift in. It is something different plus it is quick.

Ill take a look tonight. Have 2 or 3 nice tt lined up that should be good fun. I might put them up and a drift

:D

• Advertisement

Only finished work now so will post up new challenges tomorrow and see who won and post up the scores

Boards Eire 10 6 10. Total 26
    The facts. 8. 10 8. Total 26
    Boardsie. 0. 8. 6. Total 14
    He'll komanders 6 0 0 total 6

3 new challenges up. If it shows as dlc don't worry all the free stuff nothing paid

Only finished work now so will post up new challenges tomorrow and see who won and post up the scores

Boards Eire 10 6 10. Total 26
    The facts. 8. 10 8. Total 26
    Boardsie. 0. 8. 6. Total 14
    He'll komanders 6 0 0 total 6

3 new challenges up. If it shows as dlc don't worry all the free stuff nothing paid

Will you send invite to amg team1 (that's the club name). Wouldn't mind taking part thanks.

Keith186 wrote: »
    Will you send invite to amg team1 (that's the club name). Wouldn't mind taking part thanks.

Will do. Didn't set this one to private as I was sleep deprived so might send out a fresh one just for clubs on here. Will be tonight before I get around to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Will do. Didn't set this one to private as I was sleep deprived so might send out a fresh one just for clubs on here. Will be tonight before I get around to it.

Craicheads too if you wouldn't mind.

Hope to send out new challenges this week. Either tonight or tomorrow all going well.

The last week ended up public and seemed to take the good out of it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Hey folks, do you have to be a certain level to join the boards club? Just started playing the game the other day (Lvl 6) but wouldn't mind an invite if possible. PSN ID is usagi_san. Cheers.

Must get back to giving the challenges a go. Missed out last weeks challenges.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Hey folks, do you have to be a certain level to join the boards club? Just started playing the game the other day (Lvl 6) but wouldn't mind an invite if possible. PSN ID is usagi_san. Cheers.

I'm also wondering this. Edit: found it and noticed it's full. I'm guessing there's more than one? PSN ID is L_Carruth

also, is there any difference between the ps plus version in the psn store and the retail game?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Tazzimus wrote: »
    I'm also wondering this. Edit: found it and noticed it's full. I'm guessing there's more than one? PSN ID is L_Carruth

also, is there any difference between the ps plus version in the psn store and the retail game?

Ah no worries, didn't realise there was a limit club members etc. I just created my own one called Shmups but need another player to activate it - sent you a request. :)

Not sure if there's a difference between the versions. I just have the one from PSN and the DLC packs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Sent a club request there. Friend got it the other night and he seems to have a few more cars than I have, like DLC cars but I don't think he got the DLC.

Advertisement