Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who's Online - PS4 Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I'm going on now. Doyler92 is my username. Add me and I'll do them with you.

Good man , but won't be on until about 9.30 , I'll add ya anyway and if your on still good enough and if not we'll do them again .

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

should be online for a few hours some night of the week. anything planned any night or just the usual tomfoolery?

Should be on later if anyone fancies some racing playlists (normal ish) racing , no wall rides of headmelt or inverted flip of 99 laps Gta utility with a golf cart on fire with slashed tyres.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Louis is in the house Kesh, we're all back in the car sales business ;)

TacoMan wrote: »
    Louis is in the house Kesh, we're all back in the car sales business ;)

Whaaaaa???? And when was I going to get an eletronic Mail about this ????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Whaaaaa???? And when was I going to get an eletronic Mail about this ????

Bill Cullen was to contact ya

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Now that Louis is present once more and I have my T20, 15m in the bank and possibly some more Louis tomorrow, what do I buy? I'll probably buy the Hydra, but other than that I can't think of anything I want.

Now that Louis is present once more and I have my T20, 15m in the bank and possibly some more Louis tomorrow, what do I buy? I'll probably buy the Hydra, but other than that I can't think of anything I want.

Gold jet & hell-chopper.....$15m well spent ;)
    Don't.

Anyone on for some Loubert Von Glitchenstein ?

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Anyone on for some Loubert Von Glitchenstein ?

Yup

• Advertisement

jackrussel wrote: »
    Yup

Give me 5 mins and put on the fleeca :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

online now if there is anyone about for some glitching??

Hold back the patch, let me glitch in your eyes
    Hold back the patch, so I
    Can glitch for a minute and buy a T20
    Hold back the patch, hold back.....

Any body for glisch???!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

DANNY2014 wrote:
    Any body for glisch???!

I'll be on in 5 min

I should be on in a few too, once I figure out how to get herself away from Netflix! :pac:

I'll be popping on in a few.

No joy at all this evening, keep getting the application error right after the gunshots at the very start when the game is loading up.

It seems to be a psn problem, I signed out of PSN and single player loads up no problem. Then I sign into PSN, go back to the game, and 5 seconds later the blue application error screen appears.

I'm reading that others have had to reinstall the game and/or re-initialise their PS4. Fudge that. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

No joy at all this evening, keep getting the application error right after the gunshots at the very start when the game is loading up.

It seems to be a psn problem, I signed out of PSN and single player loads up no problem. Then I sign into PSN, go back to the game, and 5 seconds later the blue application error screen appears.

I'm reading that others have had to reinstall the game and/or re-initialise their PS4. Fudge that. :mad:

Noooooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Having same problem ps4 very close to be fudged ou the window

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

Farty88 wrote: »
    Having same problem ps4 very close to be fudged ou the window
    Had this problem myself, not sure if it was a dodgy patch or.. I've got the Downloaded version from PSN, i wasn't even able to just delete the update game data (like I could with some PS3 games when I had any issues with them) I had to delete the entire 57GBs of data and re-download..

thanks god for rest mode. I left it go last night so hoping its back to normal by today.

Its a weird one, mine fixed itself out of the blue. I didn't change any settings, PSN and GTA were both up to date software versions. I couldn't get online for around 30 hours before it got fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Online now for a bit.

Anyone on later? Heists or general bollocking around, don't mind.

Can't get back on , keep getting .,, your save data could not be loaded etc .... Anyone else ?

I'll be on later around 9 if anyone is on for some shenanigans....

Was PSN planned to be down for maintenance or is it just me ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Was PSN planned to be down for maintenance or is it just me ?

I'm online now.

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I'm online now.

Its reset router time so.

• Advertisement

Its reset router time so.

Won't let me sign in??? Is it down???

Advertisement