Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Battleground 2015 PPV Pre Show Thread *Spoilers*

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Do they still talk does anyone know?

I thought they fell out after Kane tried to bury him alive for the 4th time?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

How would the Authority contact him?

Email to the devil? :-S

Vince texted him and asked him if he fancided a summer job

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Wonder is he an Android or Apple head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

How would the Authority contact him?

Email to the devil? :-S

Ouija board, duh!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Looking at it from a storyline point of view: the chicken sh*t heel Rollins just got away with his title because the supposed babyface Taker, unhappy at losing to Brock fair and square - attacked babyface Brock who had been battling to regain the title that he lost in harsh circumstances. This makes sense WHY?

Mentioned this in the Raw thread. They've really been screwing round with their booking with regards faces and heels recently....

There's also going to be the question...why now? It's been a year and a half since the loss, in which time he came back to fight Bray at the same show Brock was fighting on.

But let's see if they address that at all, or hope we just forget about it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 39,624 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

😡😡 FFS lads the wwe network RUINED the main event. Why do they have that on the app homepage ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    😡😡 FFS lads the wwe network RUINED the main event. Why do they have that on the app homepage ?

I've had this happen numerous times. Its utterly ridiculous for anyone not watching live. Its now at the stage that when I boot the app to watch the Network, I just cover up everywhere on the screen but the top left corner. It feels stupid though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

at around 4am a notification came up on the screen of my phone saying Undertaker has returned at Battleground and cost Lesnar his match against Rollins. Glad I stayed up to watch it but WTF?!? I really dont get the mentality behind those kind of mobile alerts...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,384 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Do they still talk does anyone know?

I thought they fell out after Kane tried to bury him alive for the 4th time?

They had a Brothers of Destruction reunion two years ago when Kane was tag teaming with Daniel Bryan. They more or less patched things up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I sent off a very strongly worded email about the horseshît spoilers on the app, I'd advise everyone else to do the same or it won't ever be changed.

martyos121 wrote: »
    I sent off a very strongly worded email about the horseshît spoilers on the app, I'd advise everyone else to do the same or it won't ever be changed.

What email address did you send it to ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

What email address did you send it to ?

appfeedback@wwe.com

The more emails they get, the quicker this BS will change.

martyos121 wrote: »
    appfeedback@wwe.com

The more emails they get, the quicker this BS will change.

A tip of the hat to you sir. A letter via aero mail shall reach them in two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

You can turn off notifications from particular apps - I have them disabled for WWE. For Android (or Cyanogen in my case) it's in the Settings > Apps > WWE section.

Too late for Battleground but hopefully helpful in the future.

Edit: sorry, just realised it's for people who actually went to watch the show on the app and seen it on the homepage. I watched it on the PC and avoided spoilers so didn't notice this. They could at least change it so WWE network menu comes up first instead of News.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Thinking more about the main event, it was a bit disappointing. Rollins-Lesnar has sort of been a dream match built up over many months with a good storyline and two guys who are usually great in the ring. WWE basically booked a 9-minute squash match. It didn't have to be like that, they had plenty of time, as the show finished early and they could have shortened or gotten rid of the Miz - Big Show segment. If that's the only Rollins-Lesnar match we get it would be a disappointment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

It was a fun end but I don't understand why Taker would chose that exact moment. Why not wait until Brock wins thus setting up a title match between them?

I have similar issues with guys making saves in the Royal Rumble match etc.

Just watched the divas match on the live channel and could this be a new dawn. Slightly more awake than half five this morning so maybe it's better now. Charlotte is brilliant and I'd say the pressure of her dad must weight on her a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, I was disappointed by the lack of Ambrose.
    And Cesaro IMO

Great match between cena and Owens but why wasn't the finish the AA from the second rope ? And someone needs to show cena how to make that STF look good. It's the drizzling ****s and it's starting to annoy me.

But in saying that cena has upped his game or at least shown he can do more than the five moves of doom.

Also where does this leave Owens ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

Bray Wyatt bores the hell out of me.

I mean, his character could be fantastic, but he goes after everyone for pretty much the exact same reason, talking bollocks about how similar they are, beats them, then just leaves them go about their business until WWE can unleash him on the next star who's over. It makes no sense. I know they tried and failed with Daniel Bryan in a brainwash sense but that's when his shtick should have changed. If he and all of these guys are supposedly similar, then doesn't it make him like everyone else?

Still don't understand why audiences continue to give Roman Reigns stick either. It's hilarious they'll claim that it's because Vince is trying to force Reigns down our throat, while continuing to cheer on Wyatt, with whom they're doing the exact same thing with.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Xavier Woods is gold. "Worst. Legdrop. Ever." , when Titus dropped a big leg mid match!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,856 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

gimmick wrote: »
    It was a fun end but I don't understand why Taker would chose that exact moment. Why not wait until Brock wins thus setting up a title match between them?

I have similar issues with guys making saves in the Royal Rumble match etc.

Similar to me wondering why any outside interference is so late into the match when it could've been won by a quick roll up or any of the many near falls that happen, especially after a finisher.

Had the return spoiled by IGN who posted an article on their front page with the headline asking what readers thought of Taker's return.

During the Seth/Lesnar match when Seth was hitting the superkicks and Lesnar bent over, I was thinking he could win now with a curb stomp.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Had the return spoiled by IGN who posted an article on their front page with the headline asking what readers thought of Taker's return.

I got it spoiled by the lad bible on facebook. fupping lad bible

• Registered Users Posts: 22,017 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

at around 4am a notification came up on the screen of my phone saying Undertaker has returned at Battleground and cost Lesnar his match against Rollins. Glad I stayed up to watch it but WTF?!? I really dont get the mentality behind those kind of mobile alerts...

Turn off notifications only way

People should know not to go on website with US target audience before watching a delayed PPV

Advertisement