Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

College girls selling themselves as prostitutes

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

If we're going to describe women going out with rich guys because they're rich as prostitutes we'll have to call a large segment of the general female population prostitutes and throw every gold digger in jail then.

Thread title is a bit misleading in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

DCU? :)
    ejmaztec wrote: »
    TIT
    ok, those two ive heard of, but where are the rest of these...
    lol
    Uriel. wrote: »
    WTF?
    FFS!
    MrStuffins wrote: »
    AFAIK!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

What a guys doing for the money, presuming it's not only woman who cant afford college?? Hundreds of them offering their bodies to sugar mommies?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

If we're going to describe women going out with rich guys because they're rich as prostitutes we'll have to call a large segment of the general female population prostitutes

Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Yakult wrote: »
    What a guys doing for the money, presuming it's not only woman who cant afford college?? Hundreds of them offering their bodies to sugar mommies?

Or sugar daddies, ya big homophobe :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Only a Slut would do this. An utter slut.

Now I know the expense of college is mental and what not. But sounds to me like the actions of such a woman who already gave it out to lots now thinks she can make a bit of cash from it. Aka, a slut.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

This is great news!

I've always wanted to be a sugar daddy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I wonder if Daniel O'Carroll is what Alison is writing under these days;
    It may all seem a bit spoiled to American readers used to having to fork out tens of thousands of dollars on getting their kids through college, but for Irish parents more used to planning for Ryanair-style on-the-cheap degrees, any move upwards of the current fees level is going to put a massive strain on their already limited resources.

Blooming'eck that's woefull.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

LighterGuy wrote: »

Now I know the expense of college is mental and what not. But sounds to me like the actions of such a woman who already gave it out to lots now thinks she can make a bit of cash from it. Aka, a slut.

You makeit out to a bad thing:D

So, what you're trying to say is.............. that hookers are sluts?

My mind is blown!

Any others chunks of wisdom for us? Maybe that alcoholics are generally people who like the odd drink?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

Yakult wrote: »

Well the guys are justing droping out I'm afriad I know of 20 cases, girls know that their bodies are hot at this age and older men will pay money. Once they see how much can be made it becomes addictive:rolleyes:

My friend said its the old D4 men who have the money are at this in the likes of UCD or TCD, where its no really happening much up near DCU :confused:

Also, people are forgetitng one thing.

Not all of these girls are "Whoring" themselves out. Woman can be in fact attracted to power and to money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

Utter sluts are my favourite type of student.

John Doe1 wrote: »
    You makeit out to a bad thing:D

:pac: lol.

Ahh, maybe I am just taking this too serious :o
    I am just imagining meeting a seemingly nice girl with a nice job. She is an account or whatever. You date her, get to know her, then find out she let about 20 blokes have sex with her for money during her college years "to get by" because "she had no other choice" .. thats a bunch of bulls*it.

Same type of girl would gladly open her legs to her boss for that promotion too. Couldnt respect a girl like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

orourkeda wrote: »
    They must be living in a tent on college green

I got by very nicely on 200 a week living and studying in Dublin. Actually less, 200 would've been a picnic.

And didn't have to do no dorty things either. Unless waiters are also considered a form of prostitute...

Also, people are forgetitng one thing.

Not all of these girls are "Whoring" themselves out. Woman can be in fact attracted to power and to money.

Reality is calling for you Stuffins.
    There is a difference between a woman being attracted to a man who has power and money... and sleeping with him for exchange of his money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

I know a few girls who would do anything for a snackbox , ANYTHING !!
    So yeh i'm not surprised :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

[QUOTE=investment;

My friend said its the old D4 men who have the money are at this in the likes of UCD or TCD, where its no really happening much up near DCU :confused:[/QUOTE]

Your friend is talking pony IMO!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Interesting this story comes out the day the USI are having a march against the re-introduction of fees. Sounds like a great little sob story for the press, students are being forced to prosititute themselves to pay fees, yeah, whatever.

Reality is calling for you Stuffins.
    There is a difference between a woman being attracted to a man who has power and money... and sleeping with him for exchange of his money.

Erm........ yeah. That was my point!

The OP is calling you Lighter Guy, because we're talking about girls "effectively" whoring themselves out by getting into relationships with rich Sugar-Daddies. Perhaps you should read the thread?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

absolute and utter bull. 100% perhaps a small percentage do, but its for personal gain, surely a woman who would rather sell her vajayjay over a part time job has her prioroties wrong, and blaming the government... i think those people are more deluded than the girls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Been happening in england for years... its just the way it happens.
    Like being a student is pretty tuff these days and people seem to forget that in a country were there are not a lot of jobs going.. People some times have to do what they can... :/

I know know a mate from bristol who grows weed and depending on the weight of the grow he gets any were from 8 k that pays his fees and while yes it is drug dealing its a means to an end. what ever else he can out to wards money or just keep a couple of ounces to him self to sell to people in college...

Thing is you gotta do what it takes its a risk for a girl working as a prosititure= its a risk to grow 30 plants of mj but again.. When you have no income your parents are strapped and you've got little savings, whats ever it takes!

Erm........ yeah. That was my point!

The OP is calling you Lighter Guy, because we're talking about girls "effectively" whoring themselves out by getting into relationships with rich Sugar-Daddies. Perhaps you should read the thread?

you feeling alright? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭anndub

So you've seen country girls openly prostituting themselves around UCD and Trinity. You're gas :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I'm calling you Lighter Guy!:mad:

(Trust me, this will take off like the "I am Spartacus" meme)

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭chiloutus

*SNIP* When you have no income your parents are strapped and you've got little savings, whats ever it takes!

The grant is there for a reason, and its a quite sizable one if your eligible. I'm in my 1st year in college and not eligible for a penny...but I make due because I have to. People like your "mate" in the same situation over here, would be given the grant and would be able to attend college. (If he wasn't growing for profit)

OT There's very little chance that this could happen in Ireland if it wasn't for personal gain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Some people - and note well that I don't say "women" - are whores by nature and will continue to whore no matter what their occupation or financial situation throughout their lives. They are the ones who cannot keep their greed in check and will always be able to find an excuse for what they do.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am indeed.

So far you've called hookers sluts and repeated my opinion back to me.

Earth shattering stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

chiloutus wrote: »
    The grant is there for a reason, and its a quite sizable one if your eligible. I'm in my 1st year in college and not eligible for a penny...but I make due because I have to. People like your "mate" in the same situation over here, would be given the grant and would be able to attend college. (If he wasn't growing for profit)

OT There's very little chance that this could happen in Ireland if it wasn't for personal gain.

Really well I was told under no circumstances Would i receive a grant when i was on the live register for to years and accepted for back to education.

I was told because I didn't have a proof of living in an address because I had not got my name on a utility bill!

o your theroys kinda ****ed. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Really well I was told under no circumstances Would i receive a grant when i was on the live register for to years and accepted for back to education.

I was told because I didn't have a proof of living in an address because I had not got my name on a utility bill!

o your theroys kinda ****ed. :rolleyes:

They have always just used any excuse they could to turn people down and in other cases seem to award the grant at random.

I was awarded the grant in 1st year.

During that year my father lost his job and there was no money coming into my house. We didn't have a penny between us.

They turned me down saying there was too much money coming into the house..... when there WAS none. I repeatedly asked for explanations but they refused. I never received it!

In 3rd year they wouldn't process my application and sent everything back because on one of the pages (about farming or something) where I was supposed to cross the page out and write "N/A" if it didn't apply to me, I drew a massive cross..... but left the "N/A" out :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement