Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

English Poets 2012

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭leavingcert.

heaney PLEASE!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ryanb1995

Kinsella has never come up though! shouldn't that be more of a reason for him to come up?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

Larkin and Plath are the ones i'm studying really well, then Heaney i know reasonably, i kinda remember boland from last year and if i have to write about Kavanagh i'll be making up stuff :P

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ImFudged

Plath and heaney are deffinately going to come up. If not then im sorted anyways. I Know 5 poets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Can we not just assume that a female poet will come up?

So to study Plath, Boland and Rich is a fairly safe bet.

Although I think that if this is the case, then Plath will without doubt come up, albeit with a difficult question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

i love the way heaney and boland were in the comprehensions haha hint hint:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Sunny!! wrote: »

Were they? :eek:

I nearly quoted Plath in my essay. :p

Edit: Oh my god they were! :eek: I never read that comprehension! They can't put both on though, sure they're both Irish. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Togepi wrote: »
    Sunny!! wrote: »

Were they? :eek:

I nearly quoted Plath in my essay. :p

Edit: Oh my god they were! :eek: I never read that comprehension! They can't put both on though, sure they're both Irish. :confused:

It'd be better thought that neither will arise as they have already on paper 1!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Zaffy

A certain McMonagle says Kinsella would be your best bet if panicking now.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭NoHarm1994

Woops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Togepi wrote: »
    I really hope both Plath and Heaney don't come up! (Don't shoot me...) :P

YOU DID THIS

Advertisement