Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 Head to Head

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Well done kilburn 43-35 my -8 hit costing me dearly especially as one of those tranfers was 13 point jovetic for 5 point giroud.
    Ill pick my boys up off the floor and prepare them for a battle with Cesc on the bench this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Mason's mercenaries get points on the board

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

Well done kilburn 43-35 my -8 hit costing me dearly especially as one of those tranfers was 13 point jovetic for 5 point giroud.
    Ill pick my boys up off the floor and prepare them for a battle with Cesc on the bench this weekend.

Feel free to take at least another 8 point hit. You know it makes sense:)

Feel free to take at least another 8 point hit. You know it makes sense:)

following my most recent unsuccessful visit to the transfer market, im not sure the chairman will sanction such a move two weeks in a row :D

He wants to see us move out of the relegation zone first.

Beware the wounded animal, im coming to get you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

jebforever wrote: »
    I win the tie against mhaigheo 65-60 meaning I've won my first 2 fixtures, delighted.
    This little streak will be brought to a shuddering halt this weekend. wastamonies well over their opening weekend nerves and are aiming to shock the league leaders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

This little streak will be brought to a shuddering halt this weekend. wastamonies well over their opening weekend nerves and are aiming to shock the league leaders.

I sent some scouts to watch your lads in action last week. They were very impressed by the character shown by the team after losing out in the opening week by the smallest of margins. They also gave me some insider info regarding your transfer dealings. ;) This tie should be a cracker and the fans will have a lot to talk about once it's all said and done.

Gameweek 3 Fixtures
    Cesc on the Bench (itsnotmyfault) v Gerry Hattricks (finnharpsboy) 12th v 18th
    maigheo (mhaigheo) v insertwhittynamehere (dahat) 20th v 13th
    Hackers (Hackers) v Wat' Schlupp (Fowler87) 17th v 5th
    Whattawastamoney (TheNeonKnight) v Krul Hand Luke (Jebforever) 8th v 1st
    The Craggy Islanders (weetabix) v Amkar Championov (Captain Bob) 6th v 14th
    The Bojanna Davisons (biscuits1988) v Liquid Football (ItsChecoTime) 16th v 15th
    Locusts (Mike Ehrmantraut) v Wu Tang Athletic (HighClass) 11th v 7th
    Kilburns Kids (Kilburn) v Two Girls One Klopp (Christy Browne) 2nd v 3rd
    InanimateCarbonJ-Rod (Mr.Prodston) v laluda (deadlineday) 4th v 19th
    Mason's Mercenaries (MonkstownHoop) v Brian is Gay (SantryRed) 9th v 10th

• Registered Users Posts: 16,645 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Hoping to get back to winning ways this week after last week's unexpected loss to Mr. Prodston.
    Team is settled and awaiting final confirmation of my opponents team.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Up against Deadlineday's laluda who sits in 19th to my 4th. However this early promotion/relegation has been turned on it's head with their wildcard active which must give them the edge as I go into this tie blind :(

First Finnharpsboy takes a -8 the week after playing me and now deadlineday using a wildcard to take me down. Looks like I've instilled fear in my opponents early on anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭deadlineday

i'm still tinkering wit the wildcard.deciding between aguero/jovetic at the moment.best of luck Mr P...

• Advertisement

i'm still tinkering wit the wildcard.deciding between aguero/jovetic at the moment.best of luck Mr P...

You too :) Hopefully the wildcard pays off in the long run and you finish just 1 point behind me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Sitting here looking at my wildcard team ready to pull the trigger
    someone talk me out of it

Elliot Guzan
    Hutton Dummet Wisdon Taylor Moore
    Siggy Fab Ramsey Mata Albrighton
    Aguero Studge Costa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Going into my game with the Locusts not feeling confidant at all. He's played his WC as well so I'm itching to see his team.

Mannone
    Oshea, Dummett, Hutton
    Di Maria, Sterling, Fabregas, Ramsey
    Rooney, Jovetic, Adebayor

Captain Di Maria, think I've ended up sabotaging my own week :pac:

Well ok yeah deadlineday seems to have a tasty enough team after the wildcard

Mr.P vs Dday
    De Gea vs Lloris
    Clyne vs Hutton
    Coloccini vs Coloccini
    Caulker vs Cahill
    Mata vs Silva
    Ramsey vs De Jong
    Fabregas vs Fabregas
    Siggy vs Siggy
    Costa vs Adebayor
    Jovetic (c) vs Jovetic (c)
    Rooney vs Rooney

Should be a good battle though and plenty of differentials. Although if I captained Ramsey I'd have it in the bag :pac:

Are you afraid yet itsnotmyfault ???? the Gerry Hattricks are seeking to destroy this week :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭deadlineday

captain siggy could be a big mistake.if city go wild im screwed.best of luck all!!!

captain siggy could be a big mistake.if city go wild im screwed.best of luck all!!!

Didn't realise it was Siggy you captained. The plot thickens. Good luck anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Was really hoping for a Newcastle clean sheet

steam rolled by itsnotmyfault, the relegation zone is where i call home now :pac:

Didn't realise it was Siggy you captained. The plot thickens. Good luck anyway

Looking like a stroke of genius now.

• Advertisement

Leading 21-15 as it stands.

Naismith, Costa, Dier, Vlaar & Ivanovic vs my Adebayor & Hutton. It's not looking good for Wu Tang Athletic :pac:

We both have Ramsey, Sterling & Fabregas.

Costa & Ivanovic goals. That's me done so :pac:

Haven't checked how many points I'm behind but I already know I'm well and truly bet :pac:

wildcard activated for GW4 monkstownhoop ill have to take it out on you :pac:

Leading Krul Hand Luke 40 -28. He has ade , sterling and ramsey left. I've ade and hutton. that 12 points lead could be just enough to take down the early pacesetters.

Leading Krul Hand Luke 40 -28. He has ade , sterling and ramsey left. I've ade and hutton. that 12 points lead could be just enough to take down the early pacesetters.

I'm hoping they add an assist for Clyne, so all is not lost yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,645 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Think I need a Debuchy CS to win, 4 behind with him being the only difference I think. Bad bad start.

WC activated......

So with bps and Clyne's assist added it's now 45-33 in favour of The Neon Knight. I'll need a big performance from Sterling and Ramsey tomorrow to keep my winning run going. A Villa CS will be the nail in the coffin though.

Looking like a stroke of genius now.

A lack of Costa wasn't though :)

I'm leading 55-36 but only have Ramsey to go. While deadlineday has Lloris, Hutton and Ade to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

Are you afraid yet itsnotmyfault ???? the Gerry Hattricks are seeking to destroy this week :pac:

Now now. It's not over yet. I'm not getting complacent. But yeah I am favourite😄

I'm on holidays yet I'm more concerned about my boys are getting on. How sad😒

Advertisement