Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,406 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Slattsy wrote: »
    No one is gonna turn up at your house with hurls!!

*turns car around*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

No one is gonna turn up at your house with hurls!!

HURLEYS!!! :mad::D

Master Appeal (3.20 Punchestown) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Im on. 9/2

*buys a hurley*

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Anyone remember Winter Lion?,horses are worse than women!

*buys a hurley*

:D
    *Runs for the hills. :o

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

maximo31 wrote: »
    *Runs Strolling slowly for the hills. :o

He's after getting married, been to Lanzarote and is heading to Amsterdam, I fixed your post for you

Clareman wrote: »
    He's after getting married, been to Lanzarote and is heading to Amsterdam, I fixed your post for you

You forgot Italy and the cruise.
    But im back in training and would out-sprint a cheetah. A dead cheetah.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

You forgot Italy and the cruise.
    But im back in training and would out-sprint a cheetah. A dead cheetah.

I'd fancy my chances of beating you in a foot race after give you an 11" head start

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭droidman123

Are you saying he should change his name to fattsy?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Back on topic please - this is the tips thread, you know where the chat thread is.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Word from Willie Mullins himself is that max dynamite is very good value for the melbyrne cup next Tuesday. This info is second hand from source in yard. I just got info so don't know the odds but if its good enough for Willie, its good enough for a few shekels at least. Although there will be no nags in that race I'll bet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

7.05 BISHAN BEDI 3/1 Dundalk got a text to say lump on as much u like,this came from the yard it's self.

Up to you fellow punters,said I would share it here.

Greyed out on PP now, don't know what that means

:)
    Greyed out on PP now, don't know what that means
    That was the shadow of somebody putting their house on. Back to normal now I think

I'm getting itchey here, money in the account just resting there doing nothing and a tip on the go....... I can be stronger than this.....

Tenner it is

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭shmeee

I posted Tooreen Legend in the 8.35 in the Friday thread, well fancied. That was when it was 5/1, 5/2 now so value gone and very short. Just saying it for anyone that didn't see other thread.

The one or two posters who pay attention to what I post may remember me putting up a horse called Gretzki who got up on the line to win at 20/1 (at least that's the price I got).

Gretzki runs in the same race again tonight (8 35 Dundalk) and we have backed it at 14s to win it for the 2nd year.Has been off for 97 days and as a come-from-behind horse he will need some gaps to open up,the layoff is a slight concern but the horse likes the track and connections give it a real chance and he will be doing his best.

shmeee wrote: »
    I posted Tooreen Legend in the 8.35 in the Friday thread, well fancied. That was when it was 5/1, 5/2 now so value gone and very short. Just saying it for anyone that didn't see other thread.

I can also report that Tooreen is fancied but strictly on the form book Gretzki has his beating,over C and D Tooreen beat Gretzki 1 and 3/4 lengths and is 10 lbs worse off tonight.
    On another occasion Gretzki beat Tooreen almost 3 lengths and is just 1 lb worse off and Tooreen has never won off a mark of 93 where Gretzki won off 87 last year.

I would not put anyone off Tooreen and I would be much more confident if Grezki had a recent run.
    Good luck to all.

• Advertisement

Word from Willie Mullins himself is that max dynamite is very good value for the melbyrne cup next Tuesday. This info is second hand from source in yard. I just got info so don't know the odds but if its good enough for Willie, its good enough for a few shekels at least. Although there will be no nags in that race I'll bet

Also word from yard for super bowl in the 4.05 in lepardstown tomorrow, connections confident, currently 3 to 1

shmeee wrote: »

Well done hope you got the price,would have backed myself except for being told about the useless Gretzki.

The father in law has given me a tip for Ellaal in the 9.20 in Wolverhampton

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Also word from yard for super bowl in the 4.05 in lepardstown tomorrow, connections confident, currently 3 to 1

7/1 in lads

The father in law has given me a tip for Ellaal in the 9.20 in Wolverhampton

I guess I did knock up his daughter twice so I can't give out to him.......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭shmeee

Well done hope you got the price,would have backed myself except for being told about the useless Gretzki.

Got the price alright. Was well fancied to take it, market very strong all day to back up support and then showed it on track which is the main thing

Tansanata 8 05 Dundalk tonight,no form but expected to win and seriously punted all day.

Hope not too many got stung with that mule.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,908 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Hope not too many got stung with that mule.

Not to worry. Did he miss the break or what? I missed the start and thought it was a withdrawal until he came into view.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Honor oak last at Dundalk

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement