Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards FF Pay League 2015-16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

The October and November prize winners in this have to get their €30. Apologies it's late but started a new job and it's keeping me busy.

Will update on the winners over the weekend when I get to spreadsheet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lemlin wrote: »
    The October and November prize winners in this have to get their €30. Apologies it's late but started a new job and it's keeping me busy.

Will update on the winners over the weekend when I get to spreadsheet.

Top man

September monthly winner was Dan Kelly Mojokinojo. October was Rob Ziegler Ziegler1988. Will pm the lads later.

Good luck to everyone for November!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

D1npOwR.png

I needed a lot of help coming into the GW, still need a lot to go my way today to take this. Costa on the bench is nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

D1npOwR.png

I needed a lot of help coming into the GW, still need a lot to go my way today to take this. Costa on the bench is nice

Good luck!

Where did you get that table from?

Good luck!

Where did you get that table from?

Just the league filtered by November

Just the league filtered by November

But with all the extra info? I can only see the overall points on my table?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

But with all the extra info? I can only see the overall points on my table?

Its a plug-in for Chrome handy thing to have!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

jimmii wrote: »

tampermonkey plug-in

Yeah its cool. Whats it called and how do I get it?

• Advertisement

Another one I like is mini league team viewer. You just hover over the team name and the team pops up.

chrome_plug_in.jpg

tampermonkey plug-in

Yeh have it already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Yeah its cool. Whats it called and how do I get it?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/tampermonkey%20extension?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon

thats the one i think

Thanks lads got it!

Will take fantasy play to the next level I'm sure..

Thanks lads got it!

Will take fantasy play to the next level I'm sure..

You're life will never be the same again. Welcome to the future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Another one I like is mini league team viewer. You just hover over the team name and the team pops up.

This is pretty cool thanks a mil :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I think I may have topped the November scoring! :) (Always Be Closing FC)

Fizman wrote: »

Looks like it. Congrats :) I'm in 3 different Pay leagues with Paul Bishop so I know what an outstanding month he's had!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Looks like it. Congrats :) I'm in 3 different Pay leagues with Paul Bishop so I know what an outstanding month he's had!

That's me, ever since I gave up running the league I've had time to focus :)

That's me, ever since I gave up running the league I've had time to focus :)

I know, just wasn't bothered typing out your username ;) I'm second to you in two leagues. Was fuming when you Barkley (C) paid off:mad::P

I know, just wasn't bothered typing out your username ;) I'm second to you in two leagues. Was fuming when you Barkley (C) paid off:mad::P

Yes an inspired choice that i cursed for 92 mins. Its weird this year, i've had loads of bad decisions and poor capts for 6 of 1st 8 weeks but just jammy. Never once anything in boards league so will take anything!

Yes an inspired choice that i cursed for 92 mins. Its weird this year, i've had loads of bad decisions and poor capts for 6 of 1st 8 weeks but just jammy. Never once anything in boards league so will take anything!

I only started on here halfway through last season but it seems you winning something would be well deserved :)

Not sure what I'm going to do with Sanchez this week and whether to get Barkley. Also Alder, Dier or Moreno. The longer I wait the more their prices drop and rise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

If you ever have the need to use my name on boards I'd prefer if you used my username:)
    I would think that most of us feel the same, it's no problem for somebody to find out my real name but I'd prefer for people just passing through not to have it handed to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,554 ✭✭✭✭CSF

If you ever have the need to use my name on boards I'd prefer if you used my username:)
    I would think that most of us feel the same, it's no problem for somebody to find out my real name but I'd prefer for people just passing through not to have it handed to them.

You mean you're not the guy from Dora???? :O

• Advertisement

Ok. Didn't really think of it that way but just thought it would be handier in case they didn't know what I was talking about if I used the username. In fairness though it's only a name what could they possibly do with it, add you in Facebook? It's not as if fpl leagues are anonymous or Boards is anonymous :D But yeah point taken.

Ok. Didn't really think of it that way but just thought it would be handier in case they didn't know what I was talking about if I used the username. In fairness though it's only a name what could they possibly do with it, add you in Facebook? It's not as if fpl leagues are anonymous or Boards is anonymous :D But yeah point taken.

I have nothing to hide :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

No offence taken at all but in my job it's better off that the people I am dealing with don't know my boards persona, that's the reason why I have a username, I also post in my home city forum. This is very niche but there's an awful lot of lurkers I'd say.

Fizman wrote: »

Congrats. You were indeed November Manager of the Month. Pm sent for your bank details to pay the €30.

Up to the Champions League places :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Up to the Champions League places :)

This gave week isn't over yet. Still 4 teams to play so a lot of movement left yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'm in with a decent shout of grabbing December prize winner. What happens if it's a draw?

AdMMM wrote: »
    I'm in with a decent shout of grabbing December prize winner. What happens if it's a draw?

I don't know if that has ever happened before. €15 each or maybe have a play off in the first GW of next month if both agreed to it?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    This gave week isn't over yet. Still 4 teams to play so a lot of movement left yet

Hey let me have my moment :P

I don't know if that has ever happened before. €15 each or maybe have a play off in the first GW of next month if both agreed to it?

Split would be fairest imo. The FPL site probably does it by overall rank which I wouldn't be in favour of, least number of transfers if it has to be one winner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Looks like I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Very well played wildcard by Mambo Kings sees him finish as December high scorer.

That being said, I think I had a fantastic December!

The December winner is Mr Skinny. Pm sent for his bank details so payment of the €30 can be made.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭handofdog

Week 20 is one of the strangest that I can remember over the last few years.

You have to feel for "pork chop express". AAA WC played and a only a return of 29 - ouch.

Prizes are locked in. If we go over the 2k, I say we just add any additional 20s onto the winner's prize fund.

10 x €30 for the month
    1st €850
    2nd €500
    3rd €200
    4th €100
    5th €50

Said I'd bump this, was a while looking for it. Wanted to see how far down the payout spots went. I think the final pot was €2040 making it €890 for 1st place.

Said I'd bump this, was a while looking for it. Wanted to see how far down the payout spots went. I think the final pot was €2040 making it €890 for 1st place.

I don't think so. I'll check my spreadsheet when I'm home (on the train now) but afaik we ended on the 2k even.

• Advertisement

I don't think so. I'll check my spreadsheet when I'm home (on the train now) but afaik we ended on the 2k even.

My bad thought I saw a post where 2 more people entered or something

My bad thought I saw a post where 2 more people entered or something

We had a few said they were going to enter and then pulled out. I have all on my spreadsheet anyway so will consult it later.

Exactly 105 people paid as per my spreadsheet:

Spock
    Boots234
    Hackers
    Stephenl15
    FHFC
    CSF
    Jimmii
    Alchemist33
    Ziegler1988
    Patmac
    internet_user
    KevIRL
    FinnHarpsBoy
    TaytoCrisps
    The inciredible pudding
    Maximo31
    Trimm Trabb
    Lefty2Guns
    BikeRacer
    OneColdHand
    Remoteboy
    Cdev
    Dearg81
    Markx
    Lassykk
    wardie101
    Mrwillbeback
    Menoscemo
    Chesty08
    Hardbreaks
    Beeduybe
    Crumbs
    Park1ife
    Tossy
    Zarquon
    MrMac84
    Easy Rod
    FrClintPower
    Bazwin
    Arnold Layne
    Wamble
    thewools
    Mike Ehrmantraut
    Dice75
    Username_here
    Mcgettigan16
    MojoKinojo
    Swiper the Fox
    Dahat
    Joeyjoejoe43
    Scorpion King
    FutureGuy
    grohlisagod
    skyfall256
    itsnotmyfault
    Nib
    Necronomican
    SlickRic
    Dublinhead
    Furryhead
    Bobafett3099
    Timbel
    Greedygoblin
    Seklly
    Stiffler123
    Jaws2
    Boofsteino
    Cluray
    James123
    silversun_pickup
    Doozer16
    AKDK
    Handofdog
    FPL48
    Hairy_Nipples_87
    Fizman
    Headerman
    Lucas Hood
    Iused2likebusts
    P.Walnuts
    Hype710
    Muletide
    MrSkinny
    bkrangle
    Earthhorse
    Liam O
    Claw
    Nightingale
    LightningBlue
    Cypher_Sounds
    Toalken
    OwlsZat
    LuckyCharms
    Fowler87
    Adpro
    Ironman76
    Irish Son
    Podge018
    Thunderdog
    Christal Palace
    KoA-Ollie
    Shayno90
    Admmm
    Kilburn
    Manual Man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I do believe I've snagged the January prize....

FHFC wrote: »
    I do believe I've snagged the January prize....

You have indeed by a solitary point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

You have indeed by a solitary point.

Took it by six in the end. Monthy table wasn't updated last night. That's why i was afraid some Ivan owner might of swooped in but having looked at the chasing teams last night i was sure I'd hold on.

February manager of the month was Fizman. Pm sent about his €30 prize.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I think I may have nicked the March monthly prize by a point. Not 100% certain though!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

Just reading back over this thread. On the 24th of August Mr. McGettigan who was in 2nd place at the time was being derided by a few posters for losing a transfer and not using it to further his team value. He's top by 25 points nearly 7 months later.

Bravo, Sir!

• Advertisement

I'm gonna finish 6th in this amnt I :(

Advertisement